PDA

View Full Version : Who got the last Laugh tonight????

JustinTyem
09-26-2010, 05:34 AM

yellowstreak
09-26-2010, 05:38 AM
I kept waiting for the students to start the, "2's a ....." chant. Maybe they don't do that anymore. Not PC.

ndsubison1
09-26-2010, 05:54 AM
I kept waiting for the students to start the, "2's a ....." chant. Maybe they don't do that anymore. Not PC.

there were plenty of those. but they usually die off right away

Twentysix
09-26-2010, 05:55 AM
there were plenty of those. but they usually die off right away

There were indeed.

Better win this next one. I heard WIU has a WR we can chant about.

Herd Mentality
09-26-2010, 07:35 AM
Heard more references to.. "hope 2 can tackle".

walknroehl
09-26-2010, 04:38 PM
Speaking of tradition one of the 1990 guys while standing down in the tunnel was pulling up his sweater and showing his buddies his yellow Sioux Suck tshirt.

rutlandbison
09-26-2010, 04:45 PM
Gene Taylor came over there for some reason and started chewin some ass. I couldn't here it but he was pissed.

fargo_is_my_home
09-26-2010, 09:13 PM
Gene Taylor came over there for some reason and started chewin some ass. I couldn't here it but he was pissed.

Ya think........Grow up!

EndZoneQB
09-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Ya think........Grow up!

For wearing a Sioux Suck shirt?? I'm on board with that 100%...especially if they were 1990 guys. Works for me.

Twentysix
09-26-2010, 09:35 PM
Right, thats tradition, arent we all about tradition? Our tradition is hating UND.

sambini
09-26-2010, 10:19 PM
Speaking of tradition one of the 1990 guys while standing down in the tunnel was pulling up his sweater and showing his buddies his yellow Sioux Suck tshirt.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

semobison
09-27-2010, 12:42 AM
How can tradition mean hating a team we havn't played in almost a decade? Right now, I hate UNI!

EndZoneQB
09-27-2010, 01:07 AM
How can tradition mean hating a team we havn't played in almost a decade? Right now, I hate UNI!

Because THEY played UND. It was THEIR tradition.

SportsLover
09-27-2010, 01:15 AM
We quit saying 2's a f****** cuz we were told we would be penalized if we kept saying it

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Ya think........Grow up!

Are you kidding me?????????????

In the 80's we wore them to class. Everyone had one, even some faculty.

coors_bison
09-27-2010, 01:50 AM
Hating the sioux is a big part of bison tradition. My favorite part of beating u of m was chanting "here we go bison, he we go. Sioux suck" while leaving the metrodome. The und rivalry will return soon enough and we need to be prepared. Kudos guy wearing the sioux suck shirt. More bison fans should be envious of his determination.

yellowstreak
09-27-2010, 01:55 AM
My favorite part of beating u of m was chanting "here we go bison, he we go. Sioux suck" while leaving the metrodome.

I was chanting "go play Moorhead". I love that chant.

yellowstreak
09-27-2010, 02:04 AM
We quit saying 2's a f****** cuz we were told we would be penalized if we kept saying it

I was at one game where a trumpet player in the band was playing during a play. The ref said if any band member played their instrument during another play, the home team would get a penalty. The trumpet player responded by playing his trumpet as loud as he could every time the ref had to explain a penalty for the rest of the game. Nobody could ever hear the ref talk the rest of the game. I bet the ref was just pissed. That was pretty funny!

JustinTyem
09-27-2010, 02:11 AM
Ya think........Grow up!

Grow up ???? Take ur depends off and act ur age!!!

DjKyRo
09-27-2010, 02:39 AM
I was at one game where a trumpet player in the band was playing during a play. The ref said if any band member played their instrument during another play, the home team would get a penalty. The trumpet player responded by playing his trumpet as loud as he could every time the ref had to explain a penalty for the rest of the game. Nobody could ever hear the ref talk the rest of the game. I bet the ref was just pissed. That was pretty funny!

That does sound funny but the moment it would hurt the the team I'd be all over the guy doing it. The band needs to figure when to and when not to play.

Twentysix
09-27-2010, 11:08 PM

Really? Ive been to multiple UND NDSU sporting events this year alone. I think your wrong. K thanks bai. Hating UND goes way beyond football. Or sports for that matter. We beat those FU@#ers in blood donations! Attendance, Engineering contests. You name it.

Twentysix
09-27-2010, 11:10 PM

There definetly were some 2s a fa6 chants last game.

80ALUM
09-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Ya think........Grow up!

Maybe Grand Forks should be your home!

Twentysix
09-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Maybe Grand Forks should be your home!

Drum noises that follow a punch line!

lakesbison
09-27-2010, 11:28 PM
how does he have green chicklets?

ndsubison1
09-28-2010, 01:24 AM
Really? Ive been to multiple UND NDSU sporting events this year alone. I think your wrong. K thanks bai. Hating UND goes way beyond football. Or sports for that matter. We beat those FU@#ers in blood donations! Attendance, Engineering contests. You name it.

dont forget the annual bike race! and lacrosse too

ndsubison1
09-28-2010, 01:25 AM

this makes no sense

tojo70
09-28-2010, 02:19 AM
On the plains of North Dakota
Standing there for all to see
Is an old, abandoned outhouse
That they call "UND"
Hail the Bison, Hail the Bison
With their Tails up in the Air
University, University
You can Kiss what's under there
Bison Once! Bison Twice!

80ALUM
09-28-2010, 04:59 PM
See, now those words are a little different than when I went to college.
We sang it like this:

Far across the plains of Fargo
There for all to see
Stands an old abandoned outhouse
Called the university.
With their tails up in the air
University, University
You can kiss what's under there.

90BISON
09-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Are you kidding me?????????????

In the 80's we wore them to class. Everyone had one, even some faculty.

YES, YES WE DID! :D

TransAmBison
09-28-2010, 06:49 PM
YES, YES WE DID! :D
Went to college in the 90's and wore mine to class all the time...well...when I went to class that is.:hide:

THEsocalledfan
09-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Went to college in the 90's and wore mine to class all the time...well...when I went to class that is.:hide:

Well, when else could you do your "freelance" work for hire? You know what I am talking about.....

TransAmBison
09-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, when else could you do your "freelance" work for hire? You know what I am talking about.....
A boy's got to drink...

56BISON73
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
See, now those words are a little different than when I went to college.
We sang it like this:

Far across the plains of Fargo
There for all to see
Stands an old abandoned outhouse
Called the university.
With their tails up in the air
University, University
You can kiss what's under there.

You got it.

CAS4127
09-28-2010, 09:09 PM
56, what about the balance of it? The part that ends with "We're the mighty Bison, who tf are you?

56BISON73
09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
56, what about the balance of it? The part that ends with "We're the mighty Bison, who tf are you?

I was so happy that somebody got the first part correct I wasnt going to bring up the second part.:D

02Bison
09-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Right, thats tradition, arent we all about tradition? Our tradition is winning championships on the field of play.

Fixed it for you.

02Bison
09-29-2010, 12:54 AM

I would hope fans chanting that would stop because it is about as mature as a group of junior high boys.

TransAmBison
09-29-2010, 01:34 AM
I would hope fans chanting that would stop because it is about as mature as a group of junior high boys.
Yeah, but mature adults are oh so boring.

SportsLover
09-29-2010, 01:44 AM

Really??? I think its funny and im sure it pisses the heck out of #2

ndsubison1
09-29-2010, 01:45 AM

and you expect college kids to be mature? right...

EndZoneQB
09-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Really??? I think its funny and im sure it pisses the heck out of #2

I love picking on a player...telling him I'm in his head and having them respond "You're not in my head" lmao ok then why are you acknowledging me??

ndsubison1
10-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Brock was a lil off tonight. Not very accurate. THere were some plays where you could tell he was a freshmen. I see a QB that's only going to get better though. Much better.

56BISON73
10-03-2010, 06:54 PM
I love picking on a player...telling him I'm in his head and having them respond "You're not in my head" lmao ok then why are you acknowledging me??

When you have your meeting with Gene I dont know if I would repeat this. Could this have been the issue with the people who responded negatively to you????Just saying.

stevdock
10-03-2010, 09:12 PM
I think Brock is progressing nicely. Throws a very nice deep ball. Short passes were just a little bit off last night. The one thing I don't like from him is how he acts after a big play. If you dont know what I'm talking about, watch him next time you see the Bison. I know he's excited but in my opinion he's also showing up the other team. Hopefully something the coaches will address him about. Saying that though at least he's making plays to get excited about.

ndsubison1
10-03-2010, 09:26 PM
I disagree. Good to see a player with some emotion. JMHO though

56BISON73
10-03-2010, 10:05 PM
I think Brock is progressing nicely. Throws a very nice deep ball. Short passes were just a little bit off last night. The one thing I don't like from him is how he acts after a big play. If you dont know what I'm talking about, watch him next time you see the Bison. I know he's excited but in my opinion he's also showing up the other team. Hopefully something the coaches will address him about. Saying that though at least he's making plays to get excited about.

Iam not one for showboating. But what I have seen from his celebrations---they are more of an intense emotion as opposed to in your face crap that you sometimes see. Plus he displays those emotions to the fans and doesnt taunt the other team. But he might want to watch himself because you dont want to get flagged at a crucial time in the game.

Grizzled
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
I never played qb so I'll put this into terms of the position I did play. If I got up and celebrated to the crowd everytime I made a tackle that would be fine. If I did this everytime but than routinely missed open field tackles or covered the wrong guy it may start to wear on teammates who would see this stuff on film. It also looks pretty funny to the guy (who maybe didn't play qb) watching in the stands who sees me do this but also sees all the mistakes I'm making.

bisoneer
10-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Brock was a lil off tonight. Not very accurate. THere were some plays where you could tell he was a freshmen. I see a QB that's only going to get better though. Much better.

Oh yeah, Jensen is going to be a gem, he really has a strong arm and sees the field well, need another reciever that can take care of 3rd down and long...

EndZoneQB
10-04-2010, 04:04 AM
When you have your meeting with Gene I dont know if I would repeat this. Could this have been the issue with the people who responded negatively to you????Just saying.

I don't sit close enough to the field for this to be an issue...plus I'm in the end zone so the only players that even get within shouting distance of me are ones that have scored a TD...and even I know when it's time to eat humble pie. Either way, I'm not offensive when I have done this...it usually just includes "I'm in your head # _", not much more. I know how to cheer/chant and be loud without being offensive. A lot of times the things I do are a direct result of my on-field experiences.

If I meet with Gene, I'm not afraid to tell him exactly what I do. I don't want to misrepresent myself as a complete angel, as I know I am far from it...so I will be completely honest about the situations I put myself into...as well as the reactions to what I am doing. The last thing I want out of my experiences is a quick backlash reaction to the issue...we don't need a complete 180...just some adjustments and maybe fan awareness. I'd be extremely happy if they made it widely known that people should be cheering and having fun at the games...and told security to let people cheer.

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Hahahahahahaha. Im laughing last

BlueBisonRock
10-09-2010, 10:17 PM

No need for this crap lakes! One of ours got hurt.

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I ain't condoning ANYONE getting hurt.

Just typed the reply to show.how stupid this thread was!!

BlueBisonRock
10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
I ain't condoning ANYONE getting hurt.

Just typed the reply to show.how stupid this thread was!!

Agree with your assessment of the thread. Lets move on.

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Agreed.peace

JustinTyem
10-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Hey Jack Ass, My thread was about beating South Dakota, and nothing about the QB situation. Now, go drink ur beer and shut ur poison mouth!!!! :mad: :fight:

ndsubison1
10-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Hey Jack Ass, My thread was about beating South Dakota, and nothing about the QB situation. Now, go drink ur beer and shut ur poison mouth!!!! :mad: :fight:

i dont see how it was about anything but jensen...

lakesbison
10-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Bret Michels poison? Every rose.....

CarringtonBison
10-09-2010, 10:39 PM
let it die......

A1pigskin
10-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Let it go.

NDSUFan_Sav
10-10-2010, 05:21 AM
yeah might as well close this thread I don't see anything good coming from it.

A1pigskin
10-10-2010, 12:04 PM
This makes for a nice ride home.