PDA

View Full Version : What is a coyote?

bisontwice
09-24-2010, 01:30 PM
A coyote is a mangy looking dog hanging out on the prairie. It prefers to hunt at night and usually does this by sneaking up on other animals from behind instead of attacking head on. It has survived for centuries by eating Gophers and Jackrabbits (never roadrunners) and other small creatures. It has hung around the Bison herds for a long time always hoping to isolate one of the members of the Herd. On saturday they will once again be hunting the Herd. They will wait for the smallest, weakest Bison to be alone and then they will try to attack. The rest of the Herd will be watching and protecting their own. When this happens they will turn on this coyote, they will stomp on it and gore it with their horns...they will kick its ass. For the strength of the Herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison the Herd! Go Bison.

OldBison
09-24-2010, 01:35 PM
A coyote is a mangy looking dog hanging out on the prairie. It prefers to hunt at night and usually does this by sneaking up on other animals from behind instead of attacking head on. It has survived for centuries by eating Gophers and Jackrabbits (never roadrunners) and other small creatures. It has hung around the Bison herds for a long time always hoping to isolate one of the members of the Herd. On saturday they will once again be hunting the Herd. They will wait for the smallest, weakest Bison to be alone and then they will try to attack. The rest of the Herd will be watching and protecting their own. When this happens they will turn on this coyote, they will stomp on it and gore it with their horns...they will kick its ass. For the strength of the Herd is the Bison and the strength of the Bison the Herd! Go Bison.

Geesus, if this is true don't you think the coaches should hide Mohler ?:nod:

westnodak93bison
09-24-2010, 07:51 PM
Truth be told, real coyotes eat alot of cow $hit during the winter months.
What does that tell you about the USD mascot?

yoteforever
09-24-2010, 10:47 PM
Truth be told, real coyotes eat alot of cow $hit during the winter months.
What does that tell you about the USD mascot?

Only because Bison are extinct. Always have been Bison killers

BisoninNWMN
09-24-2010, 10:49 PM

....ya, your overall record against us sure backs up that claim.....

or.....there are many Bison now. Doesn't Ted Turner have something 50K on his land in Montana?

aces1180
09-24-2010, 10:51 PM

Are you retarded? Bison are not extinct...I can drive 10 miles from my house to a farm and see one.

westnodak93bison
09-24-2010, 11:01 PM

Please, the only real Bison a coyote ever killed was probably a small sickly calf or an old 90% dead elderly Bison. The dirty rotten yote usually would sneak in and clean up the scraps left by wolves.

yoteforever
09-24-2010, 11:01 PM
Are you retarded? Bison are not extinct...I can drive 10 miles from my house to a farm and see one.

Not retarded. Tame Bison...............tame

yoteforever
09-24-2010, 11:02 PM
Please, the only real Bison a coyote ever killed was probably a small sickly calf or an old 90% dead elderly Bison. The dirty rotten yote usually would sneak in and clean up the scraps left by wolves.

That to.......haha

yellowstreak
09-24-2010, 11:12 PM
coyotes spread rabies the way USD girls spread crabs

aces1180
09-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Not retarded. Tame Bison...............tame

There are a lot a wild Bison in Yellowstone...There are often reports of people thinking they can get close to them, but they end up getting attacked.

Plus, I highly doubt you would want to mess with a "tame" Bison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roMoGNHrrV8&feature=related

BisoninNWMN
09-24-2010, 11:16 PM
coyotes spread rabies the way USD girls spread crabs

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

.....I'm sure lakes can verify that last part of your statement.....

CaBisonFan
09-24-2010, 11:58 PM
This could lead to violence at the game. Someone on the field might hit someone...:cool:

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-25-2010, 01:10 AM
My Avatar...........

Can't believe I didn't change this sooner. :)

yellowstreak
09-26-2010, 04:11 AM
A coyote spends the first half of it's life fighting for survival. The second half of it's life, the coyote gets tired and stops trying.

NDSUstudent
09-26-2010, 04:15 AM
+++ for the guy that brought the Coyote skin into the game and started waving it around in the 4th quarter.

GradBison
09-26-2010, 04:21 AM
+++ for the guy that brought the Coyote skin into the game and started waving it around in the 4th quarter.

LOL that was was awesome! +++ from me as well.

roadwarrior
09-26-2010, 04:23 AM

And the cameraman for getting it on the video screens!

coors_bison
09-26-2010, 04:56 AM
And the cameraman for getting it on the video screens!

:bow: That guy is my hero. Definitely the highlight of the game was watching the USD fans watching the coyote being hung on the big screen.

DjKyRo
09-26-2010, 05:16 AM
:bow: That guy is my hero. Definitely the highlight of the game was watching the USD fans watching the coyote being hung on the big screen.

Student section went nuts when they saw that. Classic. :)

BisonEngrGirl
09-26-2010, 05:31 AM

ha ha ha yeah that was great. i think some of the usd fans wish they were the ones hanging from that rope after the game was over. humiliating! GO BSION! also, sioux suck:p