09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Alumni Association has a ticket exchange
http://www.ndsualumni.com/NetCommunity/FootballTicketExchange
Or
http://ndsuathleticfund.com/forums/forum/football-tickets/

TAILGATING PASS EXCHANGE
http://ndsuathleticfund.com/forums/forum/tailgating-passes/

STUBHUB
https://www.stubhub.com/north-dakota-state-bison-football-tickets/performer/427709/?gcid=C12289x021&keyword=9078518816&creative=1039107174

Check craigslist i see plenty of buyers and sellers online http://fargo.craigslist.org and search bison http://fargo.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=bison&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

Facebook Ticket Exchange: https://www.facebook.com/groups/755126231286639/

Another location to list tickets for sale on NDSU Team Makers Facebook page or the NDSU Facebook page
Teammakers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/274396969389/
NDSU - http://www.facebook.com/NDBison
Bisonville Ticket Exchange - http://www.bisonville.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?28-Ticket-Exchange

Inforum.com has a classified ads section you can publish in the newspaper for free assuming the value is less than $250 although I think it only goes in the general merchandise but it's free

or post them on this page

Bisonguy
10-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Probably going to be very useful for the UNI game.

HerdBot
08-10-2012, 04:47 PM
http://www.ndsualumni.com/netcommunity/page.aspx?pid=1304
Nice blog for ticket buyers or sellers or free donations of extra tickets. Just click the game and fill out the form

tony
08-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Just in case Bison tickets ever get posted on stubhub:

http://www.stubhub.com/north-dakota-state-bison-football-tickets/?gcid=C12289x021&keyword=9078518816&creative=1039107174

THEsocalledfan
09-17-2012, 08:05 PM
You notice the bad trend of people only wanting tickets and no one selling them? Do we have a disconnect?

bisonaudit
11-21-2012, 02:59 PM
You notice the bad trend of people only wanting tickets and no one selling them? Do we have a disconnect?

Prices aren't high enough.

bisonfanette
06-05-2013, 08:45 PM
Looks as tho prices are getting pretty high on stubhub. Endzone is now $146. ea plus 20. fees!

EndZoneQB
06-05-2013, 08:52 PM
Looks as tho prices are getting pretty high on stubhub. Endzone is now $146. ea plus 20. fees!

Artificial market. You'll lose your ass the week before the game.

Tatanka
06-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Endzone is now $146. ea plus 20. fees! Is that per hour or per night? I had no idea he was that cheap. Either way, I agree. Artificial market, lose ur ass, etc.

bisonfanette
06-06-2013, 04:17 AM
I'd have to say tho that once we had stubhub tickets for the cotton bowl and a week before the game, we rec'd a call & they had to change our seats, which turned out to be a great deal, as they put us in ROW ONE of a better section. Instead of our $240. seats... we were in $480. seats. (We weren't on the list to get the $140. tickets, which is considered to be a good deal for that game!) But you are correct... if you need tickets, it's best to get your tickets early on stubhub, as the price sure goes up later with high fees.

EndZoneQB
06-06-2013, 01:56 PM
I'd have to say tho that once we had stubhub tickets for the cotton bowl and a week before the game, we rec'd a call & they had to change our seats, which turned out to be a great deal, as they put us in ROW ONE of a better section. Instead of our $240. seats... we were in $480. seats. (We weren't on the list to get the $140. tickets, which is considered to be a good deal for that game!) But you are correct... if you need tickets, it's best to get your tickets early on stubhub, as the price sure goes up later with high fees.

You either buy EARLY or you wait until 5 mins before the game. Anything in between is run by you(the ticket broker, because I know you are a Kstate fan) and prices are not likely to reflect reality. We've heard it all because where ever we go, ticket prices follow. You giving us your best sales pitch on here isn't going to make anyone run out and buy tickets because there is no availability when there is just that...lots of availability. If you have Row 1, fine, someone will pay a decent amount for those, but just basic seats won't get a rise out of most of us. Make sure you have a few hours before game time to stand out scalping your $25 tickets, bro.

DePereBisonFan
06-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I got tickets to the first DI championship game through a connection on bisonville that I had never met. At face value. Because I was a Bison fan.

If you're going to sign up for bisonville just to market your tickets and try to make money off fellow Bison fans, please just leave. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.

On the other hand, if I'm misunderstanding your motives, I apologize whole heartedly.

Bison 4 Life
06-06-2013, 05:26 PM
I got tickets to the first DI championship game through a connection on bisonville that I had never met. At face value. Because I was a Bison fan.

If you're going to sign up for bisonville just to market your tickets and try to make money off fellow Bison fans, please just leave. Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way.

On the other hand, if I'm misunderstanding your motives, I apologize whole heartedly.

You likely aren't. I also got my NC tickets from Bville from someone I hadn't met before. All of those posts have been about tickets on craigslist or Stubhub. That is a ticket troll.

56BISON73
06-06-2013, 05:28 PM
You likely aren't. I also got my NC tickets from Bville from someone I hadn't met before. All of those posts have been about tickets on craigslist or Stubhub. That is a ticket troll.

Guess who you both got your tickets from.:biggrin:

Bison 4 Life
06-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Guess who you both got your tickets from.:biggrin:

I figured. There were some people pumping NC tickets like that and we all just kept calm. I actually traveled by myself there and was willing to go without tickets because I grew up in Fargo, graduated from NDSU and knew that I would have gotten tickets from someone without the premium.

bisonfanette
06-06-2013, 07:06 PM
OMGosh - - not even close to a k-state fan, nor anything that you mentioned.

Bison 4 Life
06-06-2013, 08:28 PM

Until you contribute to a conversation that doesn't appear to be ticket trolling, that is what you will be.

EndZoneQB
06-07-2013, 02:46 AM

Did you forget you mentioned the $240 tickets you had for the Cotton Bowl? Why the hell would a Bison fan pay $240 for Cotton Bowl tickets(hmm, Kstate just played in one of those...no? LOL) when they didn't even have a skin in the game? It was Kstate/Arkansas, so that's not a "once in a lifetime" matchup.

Nice try.

bisonfanette
06-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Honestly & definitely NOT a K-state fan - if you only knew, you would die laughing! A Cotton Bowl "experience" for us was most certainly a once in a life-time experience. Our Dallas friends had the $140. standard priced tix, long b/4 we knew we were going to Frisco, & we decided to join them. So we were in our Right Minds, but had to get the expensive tix, which turned out to be a gd deal. Saw many scalpers, & unfortunately many angry people, who had purchased expensive fradulent tix from them, & had to spend another $75ea. just to get into the standing room section of the stadium. Sad. Saw Johnny Manzel (some won't care) but it was enjoyable to see a Bowl game Once... and YES, our BOHL is Better! Didn't have to look too hard to see other "Green & Gold Bison Fans" flaunting their colors! (end of life story)

bisonfanette
07-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Isn't it weird that an apparent Bison season ticketholder has already posted many (or all) of their tickets (for all games) on stubhub. I was looking for a couple more tickets for friends... (googled it) & came accross the whole kittenkaboodle, same section & row on all of them... so must be from one ticketholder. No thanks... I don't want row GG for $129. plus $50 in fees!

bisonaudit
07-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Isn't it weird that an apparent Bison season ticketholder has already posted many (or all) of their tickets (for all games) on stubhub. I was looking for a couple more tickets for friends... (googled it) & came accross the whole kittenkaboodle, same section & row on all of them... so must be from one ticketholder. No thanks... I don't want row GG for $129. plus $50 in fees!

I'm not sure what's weird about it. Their job could have taken them out of town. They may have some kind of emergency that's going to preclude them from attending. They many not be in the area at all and the historic user of their seats may have fallen through. They may have just posted a "make me move" price. There are many reasons why someone would do this.

They're already not $129. This morning they were $110 and less depending on the game, and the fees aren't $50. If you don't like the price, don't pay it.

THEsocalledfan
07-18-2013, 01:34 PM
I'll never understand folks who criticize scalpers/season ticket holders who sell their seats for a profit. They are simply using supply/demand the very economic principles the nation was founded on. I sure don't like it as I did not get season tickets, but it sure as hell is the right of those who did get tickets.

This is also the reason I just plan on going to games without tickets secured even though I live in Sioux Falls. I know supply tends to loosen up within a week before the game and I have had not problems getting them for face last year and hope that luck continues. I also saw scalpers in the lot for the first time last year, and that should also help if I get in a real tough spot with no ticket while tailgating.

True story: the last two years at the national title game, you could have easily bought tickets outside the venue for reasonable prices, heck below face the first year, and did not check the prices this last year.

bisonaudit
07-18-2013, 02:00 PM
I don't get it when people look at the most expensive "ask" on stubhub and try to say that's the price tickets are going for in the secondary market. That bleacherreport.com thing on the NDSU-K St. game did that. It's very common in stories about high demand concerts and what not and people just seem to parrot whatever number the hype machine puts out there.

Well that's not the market. That's the "ask". If there's no one willing to pay ("bid") that price, there is no market. Whatever price you see on StubHub is by definition an "ask" and therefore higher than the market clearing price a buyer is willing to pay. If it weren't, the tickets would have sold already.

It's just dumb to quote the highest price from these ticket exchange sites when even the lowest price is still more than the actual market clearing value.

And, yeah I know I've taken some liberties in service of my point because the markets are shallow and the tickets offered aren't perfectly interchangeable commodities.

THEsocalledfan
07-18-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't get it when people look at the most expensive "ask" on stubhub and try to say that's the price tickets are going for in the secondary market. That bleacherreport.com thing on the NDSU-K St. game did that. It's very common in stories about high demand concerts and what not and people just seem to parrot whatever number the hype machine puts out there.

Well that's not the market. That's the "ask". If there's no one willing to pay ("bid") that price, there is no market. Whatever price you see on StubHub is by definition an "ask" and therefore higher than the market clearing price a buyer is willing to pay. If it weren't, the tickets would have sold already.

It's just dumb to quote the highest price from these ticket exchange sites when even the lowest price is still more than the actual market clearing value.

And, yeah I know I've taken some liberties in service of my point because the markets are shallow and the tickets offered aren't perfectly interchangeable commodities.

Must spread rep prior to spreading again......I despise stubhub personally, and you just gave me another reason to hate them, ie spreading stupid rumors.

bisonaudit
07-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Must spread rep prior to spreading again......I despise stubhub personally, and you just gave me another reason to hate them, ie spreading stupid rumors.

I don't think Stubhub is the problem. People just don't understand how markets work. If there were some other site out there that published both the sellers "ask" and a prospective buyers "bid" then maybe you could argue that Stubhub was less transparent than their competitors, but I don't think anyone is doing that.

There are plenty of other reasons to dislike StubHub but, personally, I don't think its their fault that other people misuse or misinterpret information from their website. StubHub aren't the ones saying "Bieber tickets going for $10,000!" All they're saying is, here's what everyone is asking for their Bieber tickets.

THEsocalledfan
07-18-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't think Stubhub is the problem, really. People just don't understand how markets work. If there were some other site out there that published both the sellers "ask" and a prospective buyers "bid" then maybe you could argue that Stubhub was less transparent than their competitors, but I don't think anyone is doing that.

I certainly agree with you, but we all know that is pretty advanced thinking. I more despise them that that have taken a gullible public, and helped MLB, NFL, etc. get paid twice for the same ticket. That really irritates me even though, as I stated, I believe in an open market. I think they should have a disclaimer that states, "By the way, baseball has already been paid once for this ticket and you are paying them again." I used to really like ebay for buying/selling tickets with the strong buyer protections, etc, but they siphoned off a lot of business from ebay. Thus, I am a scalper kind of guy, and I have come to love Bisonville for Bison tickets. I'd rather deal with an honest scalper than stubhub anyday.

Bison"FANatic"
07-18-2013, 02:49 PM
I'm not sure what's weird about it. Their job could have taken them out of town. They may have some kind of emergency that's going to preclude them from attending. They many not be in the area at all and the historic user of their seats may have fallen through. They may have just posted a "make me move" price. There are many reasons why someone would do this.

They're already not $129. This morning they were $110 and less depending on the game, and the fees aren't $50. If you don't like the price, don't pay it.

This would hold true for most but it is a little interesting that someone has 10 to 12 tickets to sell each game on Stub Hub. Section 28 row Y. That isn't a job falling through or moving that is just buying a commodity to sell on the secondary market. Not that there is anything wrong with it or precludes it.

bisonaudit
07-18-2013, 03:09 PM
This would hold true for most but it is a little interesting that someone has 10 to 12 tickets to sell each game on Stub Hub. Section 28 row Y. That isn't a job falling through or moving that is just buying a commodity to sell on the secondary market. Not that there is anything wrong with it or precludes it.

Could be. I guess I discounted that possibility because I saw next to no tickets on StubHub the couple of times I checked last last year and assumed that given the extremely low turnover in the season ticket base this summer, that the outlay to secure those tickets would have been prohibitive. But, the seller may have been doing this for a number of years through StubHub or other means or I may be over estimating / misunderstanding how much a person would have had to shell out in order to get those seats over the summer. And I completely agree. So what if someone did that. NDSU get's their money and whoever bought the tickets for resale takes the risk.

bisonfanette
07-20-2013, 06:39 PM
$129. is for one game Sect. 30 Row GG. You needed to click on the $110 tickets & you would see that there are more for $129. The range is approx. $68-$129.ea. As BisonFANatic mentioned re: 10-12 tickets for that many games, I would agree that neither a job nor emergency would take you out of town for 6 home games. The fees would actually be approx. $62. if purchasing 4 tickets ($50. service fee plus $12 shipping = $62.) Of course the service fee is less if you purchase fewer tickets, approx. $25.+ $12. for two tickets. There are so many Bison fans & Teammakers who would love to have tickets, but don't want to pay high service fees, & 3-5 times the face value, in order to get them. I agree... I'd rather have an honest scalper!

bisonaudit
07-20-2013, 11:57 PM
There are so many Bison fans & Teammakers who would love to have tickets, but don't want to pay high service fees, & 3-5 times the face value, in order to get them. I agree... I'd rather have an honest scalper!

I don't understand this argument. What difference does it make if there are fees or not or who your money goes too? You're either willing to pay or you're not. If the guy on StubHub misses the market no one is going to buy his tickets. Same goes for the scalper in the parking lot. Who knows. They could be the same person.

THEsocalledfan
07-21-2013, 12:13 AM
I don't understand this argument. What difference does it make if there are fees or not or who your money goes too? You're either willing to pay or you're not. If the guy on StubHub misses the market no one is going to buy his tickets. Same goes for the scalper in the parking lot. Who knows. They could be the same person.

Any many times they are, at least of Twins games, etc. However, all thing being equal (same seats, price, etc), I MUCH rather pay the scalper than stub hub as I am sure he need the money more than MLB. Does that clear it up?

56BISON73
07-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Any many times they are, at least of Twins games, etc. However, all thing being equal (same seats, price, etc), I MUCH rather pay the scalper than stub hub as I am sure he need the money more than MLB. Does that clear it up?

MLB sells tickets on Stubhub?????

IndyBison
07-21-2013, 04:37 AM

Leagues and teams do not get money from ticket sales on the secondary market. Brokers make money but they are providing a service.

THEsocalledfan
07-22-2013, 07:50 PM
Leagues and teams do not get money from ticket sales on the secondary market. Brokers make money but they are providing a service.

Indy, usually you are a spot on poster, but you are clearly wrong on this (I am speaking specifically on stubhub); they get a cut thus why I hate it:

http://futureinnumbers.quora.com/The-Math-Behind-the-Stubhub-MLB-Deal-for-2013-and-Beyond

Only teams that have "opted out" don't get a cut.

bisonaudit
07-22-2013, 07:58 PM
Indy, usually you are a spot on poster, but you are clearly wrong on this (I am speaking specifically on stubhub); they get a cut thus why I hate it:

http://futureinnumbers.quora.com/The-Math-Behind-the-Stubhub-MLB-Deal-for-2013-and-Beyond

There's no economic reason to be pissed about this. There isn't anything underhanded going on, all the fees are disclosed, and there are other places to get tickets. That said. There are companies that I don't do business with for non-economic reasons so if this gets your goat, by all means, vote with your dollar.

THEsocalledfan
07-22-2013, 08:07 PM
There's no economic reason to be pissed about this. There isn't anything underhanded going on, all the fees are disclosed, and there are other places to get tickets. That said. There are companies that I don't do business with for non-economic reasons so if this gets your goat, by all means, vote with your dollar.

Oh, come on, it is a free country, and I despise stubhub and that is the way it is, as I think they prey on the gullible and help generate more money for the MLB who already have a messed up monetary system. They should have sold those junk mortgages......

bisonaudit
07-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Oh, come on, it is a free country, and I despise stubhub and that is the way it is, as I think they prey on the gullible and help generate more money for the MLB who already have a messed up monetary system. They should have sold those junk mortgages......

Yes, it's a free country. Maybe you stopped reading after the first line so here's the second half of my post again:

"There are companies that I don't do business with for non-economic reasons so if this gets your goat, by all means, vote with your dollar."

A bit hyperbolic with the junk mortgage comparison. Tickets are expensive but they aren't the single most significant financial transaction of a person's life and if buying them materially increases the leverage on your personal balance sheet you've got bigger problems than StubHub.

Personally, I think there's plenty that's screwed up about the fees that just about everyone in the ticket selling and reselling business extract from the process. But that's not specific to MLB or StubHub.

IndyBison
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM

Thanks for sharing. I read up a little based on your post and it appears this fee is new in 2013. I'm not aware of any other league getting a cut. I did some searches and didn't find any similar articles. From what I read the fee is $1.50 per ticket which affects the high volume sellers a lot more than the buyers. It appears MLB may require someone to download an electronic ticket if they are selling through StubHub since I saw some discussions from sellers complaining they would rather send the actual ticket than having the buyer download it. At $1.50 each and the extra cost of the technology to do this I don't see this as a huge money maker for MLB. It's more about covering their costs.

THEsocalledfan
07-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Thanks for sharing. I read up a little based on your post and it appears this fee is new in 2013. I'm not aware of any other league getting a cut. I did some searches and didn't find any similar articles. From what I read the fee is $1.50 per ticket which affects the high volume sellers a lot more than the buyers. It appears MLB may require someone to download an electronic ticket if they are selling through StubHub since I saw some discussions from sellers complaining they would rather send the actual ticket than having the buyer download it. At $1.50 each and the extra cost of the technology to do this I don't see this as a huge money maker for MLB. It's more about covering their costs.

You also have to remember Stubhub is the "official" reseller for MLB. I have not looked it up, but I am sure "official" means a pretty hefty sponsorship fee being paid to MLB. I'd say they are making money just fine.

CAS4127
12-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Not sure where to post this, but scheduled myself to call ticket office on way home from work. Called in just before 5 and got answering machine, is could not buy my season tickets for this (CC) game. Wtf and what do I do know?!?!? I want my tickets!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

tjbison
12-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Not sure where to post this, but scheduled myself to call ticket office on way home from work. Called in just before 5 and got answering machine, is could not buy my season tickets for this (CC) game. Wtf and what do I do know?!?!? I want my tickets!!!

I hope you left a message or try and renew right now on gobison.com

but I'm guessing http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRxPDhd3d0

CAS4127
12-10-2013, 10:58 PM
I hope you left a message or try and renew right now on gobison.com

No leave message available and I my account number is at work--I always just call in.

tjbison
12-10-2013, 11:02 PM
No leave message available and I my account number is at work--I always just call in.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRxPDhd3d0

CAS4127
12-10-2013, 11:03 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWRxPDhd3d0

GFY!! :) Anyone have email address for ticket office? And don't say google it cuz I tried.

tjbison
12-10-2013, 11:06 PM
GFY!! :) Anyone have email address for ticket office? And don't say google it cuz I tried.

ndsu.bisontickets@ndsu.edu

roadwarrior
12-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Josh.Hemingway@ndsu.edu

tjbison
12-10-2013, 11:11 PM
Josh.Hemingway@ndsu.edu

I think these are the same but I could be wrong, anyhow doesn't hurt to send to both in this situation

I suppose Helena Johnston is powerless in this situation

CAS4127
12-10-2013, 11:13 PM
I think these are the same but I could be wrong, anyhow doesn't hurt to send to both in this situation

I suppose Helena Johnston is powerless in this situation

Thanks guys. I know Helena personally, so I hope emailing works.

CAS4127
12-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Email worked. Got my tickets! Damn, that was almost as stressful as waiting for a jury verdict to come back.

Thanks for all who helped.

Stop by TOHBTC tailgate and I'll be sure to make SDBISON give u guys a jagbomb--don't drink them myself.

bisonfanette
12-11-2013, 03:04 AM
I was worried, because this happened to our friends last year & sure enough... they lost their tickets for a playoff game, because at 8:am someone else bought them online! That was tough to take!

CAS4127
12-11-2013, 03:09 AM
I was worried, because this happened to our friends last year & sure enough... they lost their tickets for a playoff game, because at 8:am someone else bought them online! That was tough to take!

Ya, well, I had my people call their people. Amazing the results a guy can get when that happens!!

steelbison
12-27-2013, 06:47 PM

Nel360
09-01-2018, 03:53 PM
2 tickets for sale N end zone row q $35 ea. Will have them in tailgate lot at noon.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk