PDA

View Full Version : Ndsu/usd Breakdown

yoteforever
09-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I know everyone is talking about our offense and your defense, and maybe the winner of that matchup will indeed win the game but I would like to break down the game in other areas.

Scale of 1-10:

NDSU's offense

USD's defense: 3-4

NDSU Kicking Game:

USD's Kicking Game: 3-4

NDSU's Punting Game:

USD's Punting Game: 7-8

Head Coach's Ability to have NDSU prepared:

Head Coach's ability to have USD prepared: 9

If it gets down to the end, and the kicking game is the deciding factor, although I don't know much about your kicker, and I don't have alot of confidence in ours. If it gets down to coaching, I don't know a thing about Coach Bohl, but I then like our odds to pull it out.

Fill in the blanks above and have a good discussion outside what has been the obvious.

bisonmike2
09-21-2010, 04:22 PM
I know everyone is talking about our offense and your defense, and maybe the winner of that matchup will indeed win the game but I would like to break down the game in other areas.

Scale of 1-10:

NDSU's offense 100 with Jensen, 1,000,000 with Jose

NDSU Kicking Game: 1000

NDSU's Punting Game: 1,000,000,000

Head Coach's Ability to have NDSU prepared:1,000,000,000,00

If it gets down to the end, and the kicking game is the deciding factor, although I don't know much about your kicker, and I don't have alot of confidence in ours. If it gets down to coaching, I don't know a thing about Coach Bohl, but I then like our odds to pull it out.

Fill in the blanks above and have a good discussion outside what has been the obvious.

I'll fill it out like Lakes would have.

aces1180
09-21-2010, 04:24 PM
I'll fill it out like Lakes would have.

I had to delete mine...That was too epic to follow!

99Bison
09-21-2010, 07:05 PM

Scale of 1-10:

NDSU's offense: 3-7

NDSU Kicking Game: 5

NDSU's Punting Game: 8-9

Head Coach's Ability to have NDSU prepared: 3-8

some guessesss

lakesbison
09-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Yote forever -7

You guys aee small fries, about to get whooped

yoteforever
09-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Yote forever -7

You guys aee small fries, about to get whooped

Starting to warm up to the idea of a wager with you lakesbison

WYOBISONMAN
09-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Starting to warm up to the idea of a wager with you lakesbison

Due to new tailgating rules......Just make sure the wager involves no drinking games at the tailgate lot. Otherwise Dome security will be notified and you both will be summarily shot in the rain forest!;)

Tatanka
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM
Due to new tailgating rules......Just make sure the wager involves no drinking games at the tailgate lot. Otherwise Dome security will be notified and you both will be summarily shot in the rain forest!;)

You did mean "shot" as in with a gun, not "shot" as in 1 1/2 oz of alcohol, right? Because one of those would get you in trouble with dome security.

56BISON73
09-22-2010, 08:51 PM
You did mean "shot" as in with a gun, not "shot" as in 1 1/2 oz of alcohol, right? Because one of those would get you in trouble with dome security.

Hate to be a stickler here but shot is 1oz. A jigger is 1 1/2 oz.:D

tjbison
09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Hate to be a stickler here but shot is 1oz. A OLD jigger is 1 1/2 oz.:D

:hide:

;)

:D

Tatanka
09-23-2010, 01:20 AM
The standard size shot glass is 1.5 ounces. Other shot glass sizes are called "short shot" glasses or "pony shots" both of which are 1 ounce.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_alcohol_is_in_one_shot

Well, I can tell you whose bar I'm NOT going to :D

TransAmBison
09-23-2010, 04:52 PM
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_alcohol_is_in_one_shot

Well, I can tell you whose bar I'm NOT going to :D
I do believe a SDBison shot is about 3 to 4 ounces...

WYOBISONMAN
09-23-2010, 05:08 PM
I do believe a SDBison shot is about 3 to 4 ounces...

Nope..........this is a SDBison size shot........

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6uMd9hpH6bQ/Rh_gTSiS4wI/AAAAAAAAAAM/gpEMr1w0YB8/s320/JAGERMEISTER.jpg