PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate rule changes

56BISON73
09-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Talked to Simmers today.

No more turkey fryers, fish fryers and or open flame burners or open flame grills. This is due to potential liability issues.

The tailgate lot will be open 1 hour after the end of the game. It used to be 2 hours but people were stretching it to 3 hours. After 1 hour people need to start packing it up. Team Makers pays for all the security so the bill was getting run up with the additional hours.

Dont kill the messenger.:hide:

1bizon1
09-20-2010, 09:18 PM
That just bites!!

ndsubison1
09-20-2010, 09:27 PM
new tailgating rules:

no more tailgating

MNLonghorn10
09-20-2010, 09:53 PM
can't wait to have subway sponsor tailgating next year and we get nothing but coldcuts and water all season.

tony
09-20-2010, 10:08 PM
You mean dancing is still allowed?

JUMP BACK!

I suppose insurance companies call the shots on the deep fryer stuff. That said, if we want to save some money, we could cut the security force in half.

56BISON73
09-20-2010, 10:09 PM
You mean dancing is still allowed?

JUMP BACK!

Yes as long as you dont have a pot of boiling oil on your head.:D

EndZoneQB
09-20-2010, 10:11 PM
What exactly is an "open flame grill"? Isn't that ANY type of grill?

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 10:12 PM
can't wait to have subway sponsor tailgating next year and we get nothing but coldcuts and water all season.

Water could freeze and make ice, thereby creating a surface hazard. BANNED.

Subway, well, there's no alternate use for that. Plus you might attract that asshat Jared. BANNED.

DjKyRo
09-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Water could freeze and make ice, thereby creating a surface hazard. BANNED.

Subway, well, there's no alternate use for that. Plus you might attract that asshat Jared. BANNED.

Tailgaters: Simply by existing in the tailgating lot they run the risk of invoking Murphy's Law, in that whatever bad CAN happen WILL happen. BANNED.

56BISON73
09-20-2010, 10:28 PM
What exactly is an "open flame grill"? Isn't that ANY type of grill?

Open flame I believe is charcoal.

chuckles
09-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Talked to Simmers today.

No more turkey fryers, fish fryers and or open flame burners or open flame grills. This is due to potential liability issues.

The tailgate lot will be open 1 hour after the end of the game. It used to be 2 hours but people were stretching it to 3 hours. After 1 hour people need to start packing it up. Team Makers pays for all the security so the bill was getting run up with the additional hours.

Dont kill the messenger.:hide:

woah woah, we are making this more difficult than need be. If team makers is paying for security and we (the team makers) say there is too much security, can't we cut our expenses by providing less security......

if only it was that easy!

Hammersmith
09-20-2010, 11:52 PM

Banning charcoal? That's just un-American.

Fast50Dad
09-21-2010, 12:16 AM
No oil - no foul

Bisonguy
09-21-2010, 01:21 AM

I call BS. This is an open flame- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmE-emrrAs

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 01:25 AM
i also heard there's no more booz, grills, games of any sort, shot glasses, tv's (sorry burgundy) or rigz. and no more bison gear either

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 01:39 AM
They have also banned the sun from tailgating. Somebody might get sunburned.

Tatanka
09-21-2010, 01:41 AM
They have also banned the sun from tailgating. Somebody might get sunburned.

I got a massive sunburn on Saturday (all except where my sunglasses were). Does this mean I can sue? Sweet.

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 01:43 AM
I got a massive sunburn on Saturday (all except where my sunglasses were). Does this mean I can sue? Sweet.
Tatanka is now banned from the tailgating lot for potential lawsuit. Anybody else?

Tatanka
09-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Tatanka is now banned from the tailgating lot for potential lawsuit. Anybody else?

I could sue you for that. TAB is now BANNED for discrimination.

TbonZach
09-21-2010, 01:49 AM
I call BS. This is an open flame- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmE-emrrAs

THIS is an open flame - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPOKGzEe4sg

*No, that isn't me.

KilldeerBison
09-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Banning charcoal? That's just un-American.

Next thing you know, no napalm! No really, I think the BBQ Boot Camp guys cook with charcoal in their Big Green Eggs, you can't stop that, can you?

Hammersmith
09-21-2010, 02:12 AM
Honestly, I would assume open flame does not apply to charcoal. I think they're talking about bonfires, barrel fires, and the like. Anything that doesn't have a cover. As for charcoal, using a legitimate grill = good; using an aluminum pie pan filled with briquettes and a half-inch of lighter fluid = bad.

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Honestly, I would assume open flame does not apply to charcoal. I think they're talking about bonfires, barrel fires, and the like. Anything that doesn't have a cover. As for charcoal, using a legitimate grill = good; using an aluminum pie pan filled with briquettes and a half-inch of lighter fluid = bad.

Cant remember which stadium I saw the sign but open flame ment charcoal.

lakesbison
09-21-2010, 02:23 AM
Time for someone to GROW A PAIR and stop the insanity. President Dean, I'm looking at you. So, who is still from D2 making decisions around here??

It's 6 days a year, what a joke. No.beer can coolers either. Hahaha

MNLonghorn10
09-21-2010, 02:24 AM
tippy cup will be played in the jungle again. no worries.

Hammersmith
09-21-2010, 02:31 AM
Cant remember which stadium I saw the sign but open flame ment charcoal.

Current rule on gobison:

10. Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited in parking lots. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted. Please properly dispose of all hot coals.

Bisonguy
09-21-2010, 02:40 AM
Current rule on gobison:

10. Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited in parking lots. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted. Please properly dispose of all hot coals.

So, the flamethrower for roasting marshmallows, yay or nay??

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Current rule on gobison:

Remember--- some of the rules have changed.

Obviously a claification is needed. Some one throw the yellow flag to challenge the ruling on the field. :D

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 02:47 AM
So, the flamethrower for roasting marshmallows, yay or nay??

I dont see why that wouldnt be allowed. Its those damn little Hibatchis that are causing all the problems.

Tatanka
09-21-2010, 03:41 AM
I dont see why that wouldnt be allowed. Its those damn little Hibatchis that are causing all the problems.

Now, now, they make fine vehicles. So what if they run on rice?

HandoEX
09-21-2010, 03:41 AM
I beleive Rule 21, Section F says "Tailgaters in the grass may participate in any activities they wish and may conduct themselves in any manner they see fit." I tend to agree with this rule. Screw all you rich SOBs in the paid spots;)

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 04:26 AM
I beleive Rule 21, Section F says "Tailgaters in the grass may participate in any activities they wish and may conduct themselves in any manner they see fit." I tend to agree with this rule. Screw all you rich SOBs in the paid spots;)

I like this rule too.

Herd Mentality
09-21-2010, 04:45 AM
woah woah, we are making this more difficult than need be. If team makers is paying for security and we (the team makers) say there is too much security, can't we cut our expenses by providing less security......
!

Right on, brother. Have to love the fact that now that they are getting all sorts of money for those spots that they can't afford the security... HA!

So I checked the letter again that came out with the parking passes....says right on it that there are no rule changes from last year. So many lies.

I still love the fact that someone really, really hates beer pong.

13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.

However...

2. For safety reasons, we ask that all beverages be consumed from plastic or paper cups.

Last time I checked, plastic cups are intended to help me accelerate the consumption of alcohol.

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 04:50 AM
Right on, brother. Have to love the fact that now that they are getting all sorts of money for those spots that they can't afford the security... HA!

So I checked the letter again that came out with the parking passes....says right on it that there are no rule changes from last year. So many lies.

I still love the fact that someone really, really hates beer pong.

13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.

However...

2. For safety reasons, we ask that all beverages be consumed from plastic or paper cups.

Last time I checked, plastic cups are intended to help me accelerate the consumption of alcohol.

For everyones information----
After paying for security, the portta potties and the Domes cut Team Makers netted a whopping $36,000 last year.

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 10:58 AM
For everyones information----
After paying for security, the portta potties and the Domes cut Team Makers netted a whopping $36,000 last year.
I remember a certain NDSU official telling me at the spring game they just broke even.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 01:44 PM
I remember a certain NDSU official telling me at the spring game they just broke even.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

That could have been before they had reserved parking??????????

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 01:51 PM
That could have been before they had reserved parking??????????
It was at the spring game...

Tatanka
09-21-2010, 02:17 PM
Remember folks this isn't TeamMakers nor the NDSU Athletic department completely calling the shots here. They're both walking a fine line to keep the dark forces that would seek to abolish tailgating altogether at bay. Sad but true.

Bisonfan1
09-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Tailgating is the root of all evil ! what do you guys see in it anyway ?

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Remember folks this isn't TeamMakers nor the NDSU Athletic department completely calling the shots here. They're both walking a fine line to keep the dark forces that would seek to abolish tailgating altogether at bay. Sad but true.
I know that is the case, but I have to believe they are allowing the tail to wag the dog. These powers from the dark side...what powers would they have if the Fargodome/NDSU/Teammakers told them to take complaints and shove them up their Bill Kiefer? Do they have actual power? I am guessing not...but I have no basis for this guess. I think NDSU is really stunting their own growth potential by listening to this whining. When spoken to the administrative official seemed open to ideas, but very tentative about moving forward.

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 03:37 PM

You hit the nail on the head big time.

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 03:46 PM
I know that is the case, but I have to believe they are allowing the tail to wag the dog. These powers from the dark side...what powers would they have if the Fargodome/NDSU/Teammakers told them to take complaints and shove them up their Bill Kiefer? Do they have actual power? I am guessing not...but I have no basis for this guess. I think NDSU is really stunting their own growth potential by listening to this whining. When spoken to the administrative official seemed open to ideas, but very tentative about moving forward.

I seriously doubt that the powers that be think that if you shut tailgating down it will stymie NDSUs growth in any way shape or form. There is a push accross the university landscape on controlling alchohol on campuses. Many university functions, dorms and fraternities have been deemed dry-alcohol free. Plus this being a society that likes to blame others for there own stupid mistakes litigation has become a prime concern. All they are doing is covering their collective asses.

WYOBISONMAN
09-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Pat Simmers does a hell of a job. Pat is for sure an advocate for tailgating as is the entire athletic department. I think some email pushing the President on this would probably be helpful. Hell.......I wish we could get Simmers to coach the offensive line again as well as head up Teammakers!

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Pat Simmers does a hell of a job. Pat is for sure an advocate for tailgating as is the entire athletic department. I think some email pushing the President on this would probably be helpful. Hell.......I wish we could get Simmers to coach the offensive line again as well as head up Teammakers!

You are correct. There is a huge anti-tailgate force they have to deal with.

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 03:57 PM
I seriously doubt that the powers that be think that if you shut tailgating down it will stymie NDSUs growth in any way shape or form. There is a push accross the university landscape on controlling alchohol on campuses. Many university functions, dorms and fraternities have been deemed dry-alcohol free. Plus this being a society that likes to blame others for there own stupid mistakes litigation has become a prime concern. All they are doing is covering their collective asses.
PL, you are definitely more worldly than I, so can you tell me is this an issue that is coming up everywhere? I'm talking real universities with real tailgating. We are definitely on the top end of FCS...so as far as tailgating I would like to compare to FBS. I know, we are on the extreme low end of that...but I think we compare better to them than to FCS as a whole. Anyway, are these problems nationwide? I tend to think NDSU & North Dakota take rules and regulations much more serious than anywhere else. For example...Fargo's airport...wow...you'd think we were a prime location for a terrorist attack.

I do think there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more security for tailgating than needed. Seriously, when they are coming to the Horny Bison tailgate to load up plates of food...they aren't overworked...not that they aren't welcome...they are. I'm just saying they don't need as many. And the breaking up of beer pong and getting rid of deep fryers and no beer coolers and blah,blah, blah...is this stuff happening all over? I'm doubting it...but I will defer to those in the know...I don't get out to other games across the country like others do.

Like I said before, from what I gather, NDSU wants tailgating to get huge...but they are afraid of something...and I wonder who holds this mythical power? Is it real?

PL and/or others, any info you can provide would be appreciated.

And oh yeah, you shut down tailgating...it will stunt gate admission...I'd bed Herd Mentality's reputation on it!

mebisonII
09-21-2010, 04:03 PM
PL, you are definitely more worldly than I, so can you tell me is this an issue that is coming up everywhere? I'm talking real universities with real tailgating. We are definitely on the top end of FCS...so as far as tailgating I would like to compare to FBS. I know, we are on the extreme low end of that...but I think we compare better to them than to FCS as a whole. Anyway, are these problems nationwide? I tend to think NDSU & North Dakota take rules and regulations much more serious than anywhere else. For example...Fargo's airport...wow...you'd think we were a prime location for a terrorist attack.

I do think there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more security for tailgating than needed. Seriously, when they are coming to the Horny Bison tailgate to load up plates of food...they aren't overworked...not that they aren't welcome...they are. I'm just saying they don't need as many. And the breaking up of beer pong and getting rid of deep fryers and no beer coolers and blah,blah, blah...is this stuff happening all over? I'm doubting it...but I will defer to those in the know...I don't get out to other games across the country like others do.

Like I said before, from what I gather, NDSU wants tailgating to get huge...but they are afraid of something...and I wonder who holds this mythical power? Is it real?

PL and/or others, any info you can provide would be appreciated.

And oh yeah, you shut down tailgating...it will stunt gate admission...I'd bed Herd Mentality's reputation on it!

UI has been adjusting their rules, including cutting back how long after games you can tailgate. They overdid it and backed off a bit, but there are still restrictions:

http://hawkcentral.com/2010/09/09/iowa-football-ui-announces-refined-tailgating-rules/

EndZoneQB
09-21-2010, 04:15 PM
At most schools I have been to, there have been little to know security enforcement. We've had smokers/fryers/grills at our tailgates other places. Luge shots(huge ice block with channels in it for alcohol) haven't been an issue either.

We are definitely FBS "caliber" but on a smaller scale.

Gilley
09-21-2010, 04:47 PM
At most schools I have been to, there have been little to know security enforcement. We've had smokers/fryers/grills at our tailgates other places. Luge shots(huge ice block with channels in it for alcohol) haven't been an issue either.

We are definitely FBS "caliber" but on a smaller scale.

In Kansas we sat there with cans/bottles/everything just sitting wide open and not once bothered in what the 6 hours we sat out tailgating? Within the first 20 min. on Saturday we had been talked to 2 times about something we did "wrong"...

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 04:50 PM
In Kansas we sat there with cans/bottles/everything just sitting wide open and not once bothered in what the 6 hours we sat out tailgating? Within the first 20 min. on Saturday we had been talked to 2 times about something we did "wrong"...
Whatever you were doing wrong seemed to be working for you! You seemed to be having a pretty good time by the time I saw you!

EndZoneQB
09-21-2010, 05:13 PM

Not to mention Sav and I walking to Phog Allen with our drinks, etc.

Bisonfan1
09-21-2010, 05:32 PM
What I have observed over the years is you can sure tell the differance that proper training goes A LONG WAYS to curb any problems. The Fargo PD will laugh and joke and be very nice about things and everyone seems to get the message, the people with security on their shirts seem to have a chip on their shoulder, are power hungry, and open their big mouths (not all) when a simple smile and shake of the finger will get the message across with no backlash. You approach people with an instant Im better than you approach, and you will meet resistance right away. I have been to a number of venues over the years and have seen no problems except Montana State. The Bison people in the lot do a great job of policing themselves. I think security presence is a must, but we dont need a regiment weaving in and out of the set ups continously all tailgate. Fargo is the ONLY place I have personally witnessed this. I would also like to know what training these Security people have if any ??

Herd Mentality
09-21-2010, 05:56 PM
10 years ago I threw a tailgate party in the Dome during a game when it was sold out and a bunch of us could not get tickets.

We plugged into the parking shack in (the now) tailgating lots and about 20 of us watched the game there. We also had a keg. We probably broke every single rule that they have now. Just think, had those policies been in place I would just be getting out of prison. (and that fancy-boy TAB would've probably looked pretty good to me in his feather boa)

My point is, I'm all for a little security. The amount of security policing the lots when the dome opened is really all that's needed, not this gestapo force that is running things now. I would totally agree about Fargo PD being nothing but classy in this. Dome security catches you playing music 25 minutes before game time and you will get a pretty nasty letter that says you are going to lose your privileges for the rest of the year. Things have gone overboard.

If I interpret the reason for this fryer ban, we can no longer continue with our tradition of breakfast burritos and omlettes in a bag for Homecoming morning. This...is gay. (and not homosexual gay like runtheoption after too much wine)

Herd Mentality
09-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Also, isn't it just a little ironic that the crackdown at tailgating happens yet the university was completely ok with a HUGE beer tasting event held on campus during the first week of classes? Hypocrites.

TransAmBison
09-21-2010, 05:59 PM
10 years ago I threw a tailgate party in the Dome during a game when it was sold out and a bunch of us could not get tickets.

We plugged into the parking shack in (the now) tailgating lots and about 20 of us watched the game there. We also had a keg. We probably broke every single rule that they have now. Just think, had those policies been in place I would just be getting out of prison. (and that fancy-boy TAB would've probably looked pretty good to me in his feather boa)

My point is, I'm all for a little security. The amount of security policing the lots when the dome opened is really all that's needed, not this gestapo force that is running things now. I would totally agree about Fargo PD being nothing but classy in this. Dome security catches you playing music 25 minutes before game time and you will get a pretty nasty letter that says you are going to lose your privileges for the rest of the year. Things have gone overboard.

If I interpret the reason for this fryer ban, we can no longer continue with our tradition of breakfast burritos and omlettes in a bag for Homecoming morning. This...is gay. (and not homosexual gay like runtheoption after too much wine)
:rofl: :rofl:

As to the rest...I completely agree.

Gilley
09-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Whatever you were doing wrong seemed to be working for you! You seemed to be having a pretty good time by the time I saw you!

Haha... yeeeaaaaaahhh damn Endzone bombs...

EndZoneQB
09-21-2010, 07:41 PM

I've honestly never had any problems with any of the Dome security. For example, last weekend when they came by to tell us to put our empty boxes away, we kind of questioned it and he looked back and said "Yeah, I know...I don't really get it either guys" and I just responded, it's no problem we'll take care of it, we don't want any issues. He simply replied: "you guys are good, you have no issues" and honestly, I think that was the only time any security even walked through our area.

BisonAccountant44
09-21-2010, 08:46 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/tailgating_is_not_a_crime_sticker-p217834393587819918tdcj_210.jpg

Someone needs to set these people straight!

SDbison
09-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Disagree....Simmers needs to regrow a pair........WTF?
Simmers is old school, totally politically motivated and I agree with Lakes he is still back in DII.
Guess I will circulate a petition about the growth of rules and shrinkage of hours and we will see how many will threaten to not spend the premium fee for the tailgating lot next year. Voting with your pocketbook is the best way to influence those in power. And if they want to threaten pulling the drinking tailgate lot then it NDSU's loss. They have the largest and most well behaved crowd already......what the FU_K do they want?
Lose half the security and NDSU makes a bundle.......don't understand why it has to be the highest policed area per person outside the state prison.

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Can't we just use deep fryers anyways? :)

Tailgating is American! If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

WYOBISONMAN
09-21-2010, 09:13 PM
"These people" are NDSU. NDSU controls tailgating at our games. If there are questions about tailgating one of you folks in Fargo needs to raise the issue with University administration. That is where the answer is. Maybe there is a lot of heat on them, maybe not. Maybe some folks that are anti booze at NDSU have the Presidents ear. Who knows, but those who are tailgating and have access to the administration need to let them know the thoughts. But.....remember.....there could be a pretty legit purpose to this. And, also remember, the Athletic Department would never be opposed to the tailgating. It is a huge part of the event (game).

It is not just a matter of "growing a pair" I think it is a matter of making moves to preserve tailgating at NDSU.

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 09:21 PM
It is not just a matter of "growing a pair" I think it is a matter of making moves to preserve tailgating at NDSU.

I dont like this excuse... The rules will probably keep on growing anyways until tailgating is gone :ranting:

Maybe that's a lil extreme and tailgating will never go away, but I guess you never know

MontBison
09-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Being a student at Montana State I will agree with Bison1 on this. I would say we have almost as much security although it is mostly cops and very little hired security. However, It is very much needed (it's the most redneck thing you'll ever experience in your life. Literally 3/4 of the tailgating population comes in their 1995 ford pickup with 3 cases of Busch light and a package of hotdogs. Shit gets pretty wild.) I was at Wash. State 2 weeks ago and it is the complete opposite. They allow for overnight stay both friday and saturday night, it's also pretty wild but I can honestly tell you I did not see even 1 security guard or cop and I didn’t see any instances where it was getting out of hand. I got back to Fargo for 2 games last year and I must say that there is a lot of extra patrol for no reason. Everyone is pretty well behaved and should be treated like adults until an occurrence determines otherwise. Just my 2 cents

BisonBabe
09-21-2010, 09:28 PM
"These people" are NDSU. NDSU controls tailgating at our games. If there are questions about tailgating one of you folks in Fargo needs to raise the issue with University administration. That is where the answer is. Maybe there is a lot of heat on them, maybe not. Maybe some folks that are anti booze at NDSU have the Presidents ear. Who knows, but those who are tailgating and have access to the administration need to let them know the thoughts. But.....remember.....there could be a pretty legit purpose to this. And, also remember, the Athletic Department would never be opposed to the tailgating. It is a huge part of the event (game).

++++++++++++ Well said my friend.

Herd Mentality
09-21-2010, 09:43 PM
How about we double the number of porta potties before we double the amount of security? I get squirrely as all hell when I gotta wait to water the horses. So therefore more porta-potties = well behaved crowd and you need less security.

I'm just tired of some people thinking TeamMakers, NDSU and Simmers are doing us some big favor. It is simple as this. You want to make a new rule, you explain to the masses why it had to be done and if it really had to be done, cooler heads prevail. You try to sweep it under the rug like has continuously been done or feed me a bunch BS... you're asking for pushback.

MNLonghorn10
09-21-2010, 10:53 PM
I've honestly never had any problems with any of the Dome security. For example, last weekend when they came by to tell us to put our empty boxes away, we kind of questioned it and he looked back and said "Yeah, I know...I don't really get it either guys" and I just responded, it's no problem we'll take care of it, we don't want any issues. He simply replied: "you guys are good, you have no issues" and honestly, I think that was the only time any security even walked through our area.

remember when our beer pong game 2 years ago was erupted from the nazis?

EndZoneQB
09-21-2010, 10:59 PM
remember when our beer pong game 2 years ago was erupted from the nazis?

Erupted or interrupted? lol yeah that was weaksawz.

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 11:36 PM
lol. i can see it now. they surround the beer pong game and stick a flash light in your face. hahahaha. no not beer pong, anything but that

BadlandsBison
09-22-2010, 12:44 AM
Two things I have noticed campus policy and law enforcement take very seriously.

1. Parking
2. Drinking

And rightly so. Probably the two of the biggest issues for them. I think as long as its an NDSU function, activities involving alcohol will be very closely monitored. Me thinks its just in the culture of the university.

HerdBot
09-22-2010, 02:00 AM
This is not good. I don't tailgate after the game and i don't have a deep fryer and i use a gas grill so it doesn't effect me. But i was hoping they were going to open it up even more. Not restrict it.

Its the principle of the matter. Before you know it they will ban alcohol and make it even shorter.

Where does the money go for reserved tailgate spots? Why do they need so many cops? I never see anything go down and as respectable midwesterners we tend to police ourselves.

Ask questions.

Thunder_Struck
09-22-2010, 02:24 AM
Will they be issuing refunds for the 1 hour of tailgating they are taking away?

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Two things I have noticed campus policy and law enforcement take very seriously.

1. Parking
2. Drinking

And rightly so. Probably the two of the biggest issues for them. I think as long as its an NDSU function, activities involving alcohol will be very closely monitored. Me thinks its just in the culture of the STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA

Fixed it for you..........

Jay
09-22-2010, 03:15 AM
Can't we just use deep fryers anyways? :)

Tailgating is American! If you don't like it, then you can get the hell out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCKtfdVqK7c

WarBison
09-22-2010, 01:40 PM
"Open flame fires, including fire pits, are prohibited in parking lots. Propane and charcoal grills are permitted. Please properly dispose of all hot coals" according to http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=2400&ATCLID=1264858

So does that mean turkey friers are out of the question? We were gonna do wings Saturday.

Bison"FANatic"
09-22-2010, 02:58 PM
I know people are not going to like this but I can see the no turkey fryers. You put lots of drinking, coupled with playing around throwing balls and bags and then throw in boiling oil that could easily spill on someone or start on fire. It is a very preventable accident. I would guess it is also a major liability from the insurance stand point. I know when I was looking at home owners insurance a few years ago all the plans were different and the one I ended up going with was quite a bit less for the same coverage. The only kicker was I can't use a turkey fryer and be covered and I can not have a trampoline. I know we have insurance guys here they can probably chime in more.

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2010, 03:11 PM
I know people are not going to like this but I can see the no turkey fryers. You put lots of drinking, coupled with playing around throwing balls and bags and then throw in boiling oil that could easily spill on someone or start on fire. It is a very preventable accident. I would guess it is also a major liability from the insurance stand point. I know when I was looking at home owners insurance a few years ago all the plans were different and the one I ended up going with was quite a bit less for the same coverage. The only kicker was I can't use a turkey fryer and be covered and I can not have a trampoline. I know we have insurance guys here they can probably chime in more.

I have to say that I agree with that.

SDbison
09-22-2010, 03:20 PM
I have to say that I agree with that.
All of you PC control freaks stick together.

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2010, 03:24 PM
All of you PC control freaks stick together.

No Dave.....it is just flat common sense.

met1990
09-22-2010, 03:29 PM
The only kicker was I can't use a turkey fryer and be covered and I can not have a trampoline. I know we have insurance guys here they can probably chime in more.

I went for the higher premiums for my insurance because I really like being able to reach over and grab a turkey leg from my fryer while jumping on my trampoline.

heckler
09-22-2010, 11:54 PM
new tailgating rules:

no more tailgating

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/ahassett03/Not-Having-Fun-FINAL400_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

lakesbison
09-23-2010, 01:39 AM
No longer land of the free

heckler
09-23-2010, 02:09 AM
No longer land of the free

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad165/ahassett03/comeandtakeit.jpg

;)

Wacker_in_the_Hall
09-23-2010, 04:21 AM

Well done Fanatic..........

Hammersmith
09-23-2010, 10:05 PM
I agree with no turkey fryers and no tabletop fryers. There's dangerous, and then there's 5 gallons of napalm dangerous. OTOH, I would have no problem with someone having a fryer in a bus rig or having one that was bolted down to a vehicle or trailer. To me, it comes down to how dangerous something is to the people around you. If you do something stupid, but the only one in danger is yourself, then go ahead and help filter the gene pool. But a filled turkey fryer can hurt a lot of people if it's knocked over. Most hold 5-10 gallons of 400-500 degree oil. If that spills, you're looking at dozens of people with 3rd degree burns on their feet and legs. And that doesn't even take into account the damage if the oil manages to ignite. No, I can disagree with many things regarding the way the Fargodome/NDSU has been handling tailgating, but this isn't one of them.

EndZoneQB
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
I agree with no turkey fryers and no tabletop fryers. There's dangerous, and then there's 5 gallons of napalm dangerous. OTOH, I would have no problem with someone having a fryer in a bus rig or having one that was bolted down to a vehicle or trailer. To me, it comes down to how dangerous something is to the people around you. If you do something stupid, but the only one in danger is yourself, then go ahead and help filter the gene pool. But a filled turkey fryer can hurt a lot of people if it's knocked over. Most hold 5-10 gallons of 400-500 degree oil. If that spills, you're looking at dozens of people with 3rd degree burns on their feet and legs. And that doesn't even take into account the damage if the oil manages to ignite. No, I can disagree with many things regarding the way the Fargodome/NDSU has been handling tailgating, but this isn't one of them.

I think if you do something in your bus/rig, they won't even bother you.

aces1180
09-24-2010, 02:28 PM
I have a feeling that after all the rain in the last few days, the Rain Forest is going to be more of a swamp...The dirt area west of the West Lot is going to be a big mess!

mebisonII
09-24-2010, 02:36 PM
If you want to know what the response of people to NDSU's tailgating rules are you could follow the Iowa City Press-Citizen model: file a freedom of information act request to the university for all emails or communications regarding tailgating. They got 118 pages of emails, which you can read, if you are bored.

Story and link to emails here:

http://hawkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/emails.pdf

56BISON73
09-24-2010, 02:41 PM
If you want to know what the response of people to NDSU's tailgating rules are you could follow the Iowa City Press-Citizen model: file a freedom of information act request to the university for all emails or communications regarding tailgating. They got 118 pages of emails, which you can read, if you are bored.

Story and link to emails here:

http://hawkcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/emails.pdf

I couldnt believe my eyes. It looked as though he pulled some of those scenarios tight off of BV. Amazing.

VanClubPres
09-26-2010, 09:28 PM
It's good to know that with 40000000 being spent on security this year that everything was safe with the exception of my cooler during the game.

Trust me, I completely realize that it was my fault for not locking it up inside a vault that would rival Ft. Knox. But knowing that the 319 security guards are out making sure that we are packing up at 15 minutes after 5 and that they will patrol the lots during the game to make sure everything is safe warms my heart.

I also know that I am out a whopping 19 dollars for the cooler and 30 dollars worth of beers, but the lesson here is the the security forces will be the first to tell you the pumpkin you are drinking from is an egregious violation of civilized society but can't be responsible if something disappears while no one is supposed to be in the lot anyway.

Lesson learned.

EndZoneQB
09-26-2010, 09:31 PM
It's good to know that with 40000000 being spent on security this year that everything was safe with the exception of my cooler during the game.

Trust me, I completely realize that it was my fault for not locking it up inside a vault that would rival Ft. Knox. But knowing that the 319 security guards are out making sure that we are packing up at 15 minutes after 5 and that they will patrol the lots during the game to make sure everything is safe warms my heart.

I also know that I am out a whopping 19 dollars for the cooler and 30 dollars worth of beers, but the lesson here is the the security forces will be the first to tell you the pumpkin you are drinking from is an egregious violation of civilized society but can't be responsible if something disappears while no one is supposed to be in the lot anyway.

Lesson learned.

Wow really? I've had zero issues with it so far.

imabison
09-26-2010, 11:52 PM

Lesson learned.

All I noticed this tailgate was a lot of uniformed officers walking around the paved lot. I heard that even Chief Ternes was there walking.

Herd Mentality
09-27-2010, 12:44 AM
Someone obviously was driving through the lot and stealing anything that wasn't nailed down on Saturday. Bison Country's group forgot to put their Honda generator away...it also disappeared. Expensive lesson.

Nice work security...

ndsubison1
09-27-2010, 12:47 AM
I dont get the thought process of somebody going through the tailgating lot and jacking people's stuff. Guess it's the society we live in now

EndZoneQB
09-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Someone obviously was driving through the lot and stealing anything that wasn't nailed down on Saturday. Bison Country's group forgot to put their Honda generator away...it also disappeared. Expensive lesson.

Nice work security...

WOW, are you serious? That is POOR. I thought we were all in this together? So in other words we should be more careful with our stuff next week? In the past, I have left my Xbox360 out and open when I've gone walking around, controllers and everything and nothing walked away. I'm extremely disappointed in hearing that for sure. We just left our stuff in a pickup...next week we may have to try to get our trailer there for security.

coldspot
09-27-2010, 01:47 AM

Nice work security...

wow, you think all those security guards would notice somebody driving around in the lot while the game was going on.

tjbison
09-27-2010, 01:51 AM
wow, you think all those security guards would notice somebody driving around in the lot while the game was going on.

Hard to see vehicles when the "security" is eating Big Macs across the lot at Mcdonalds

ndsubison1
09-27-2010, 03:05 AM

or maybe it was the security guards :hide: sometimes it's the ppl you least expect

Tatanka
09-27-2010, 03:12 AM
or maybe it was the security guards :hide: sometimes it's the ppl you least expect

There's some truth to that...

NDSUFan_Sav
09-27-2010, 07:09 AM

Are you trying to say Bohl was behind this???

80ALUM
09-27-2010, 05:49 PM

When we lived in Fargo the condo assoc. hired security at our units and it turned out they were the ones breaking into the vehicles.

mebisonII
09-27-2010, 05:58 PM
When we lived in Fargo the condo assoc. hired security at our units and it turned out they were the ones breaking into the vehicles.

:confused: :confused: :confused: off-topic, but how do people come up with something like that...you are assigned to be working security somewhere at a certain time and vehicles are broken into...either (a) you were not where you were supposed to be and need to be fired, or (b) you were the criminal. My mind must not be sophisticated enough for crime.

Herd Mentality
09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Also... The lot is under video surveilance. However, the video isn't being recorded. You learn all sorts of cool stuff as the year goes on.

56BISON73
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Also... The lot is under video surveilance. However, the video isn't being recorded. You learn all sorts of cool stuff as the year goes on.

Whats the purpose if its not being recorded??:confused:

HandoEX
09-27-2010, 07:45 PM

Yeah, my buddy's car was hit and ran pretty badly in the parking lot two years ago and they told him it was monitored, but not recorded. Dumb.

mebisonII
09-27-2010, 08:15 PM
Yeah, my buddy's car was hit and ran pretty badly in the parking lot two years ago and they told him it was monitored, but not recorded. Dumb.

Unbelievable. Maybe someone should take up a donation to buy them a 1tb harddrive for $100.

Herd Mentality
09-28-2010, 01:06 AM
If we could get SD and Lakes to sit out a tailgate, I imagine they could hire 4-5 less security personnel for a game. That should save them enough money to at least by a VCR at a garage sale...

The way security in the dome has been acting at games, if I take a game off this year they might be able to go without security completely.

heckler
09-28-2010, 01:25 AM
Security is busy yelling at people in the dome to sit down.

EndZoneQB
09-28-2010, 02:03 AM
I actually had a pleasant experience with the security this week. I was jumping around all over the concourse tunnel and over to hando's seats across the isle...she only told me to sit down when I was standing at the rail by the concourse. She was laughing at me most of the time and eventually just let me run around and kinda do whatever. I was yelling at our entire section to stand up and cheer...it was kinda pathetic.

heckler
09-28-2010, 02:12 AM
To the 50 year old guy who yelled at my 100lb wife to sit down when she was cheering for the Bison,

Either stand your fat ass up and cheer or get ready to be pwned by her... again.

runtheoption
09-28-2010, 02:24 AM
I actually had a pleasant experience with the security this week. I was jumping around all over the concourse tunnel and over to hando's seats across the isle...she only told me to sit down when I was standing at the rail by the concourse. She was laughing at me most of the time and eventually just let me run around and kinda do whatever. I was yelling at our entire section to stand up and cheer...it was kinda pathetic.

A few things here:

1. I was surprised the security lady let you stand on the stairway by us as you chanted "Valley Football", "Meierkort", and "Nickle Defense" for 5 minutes straight. My kid looked at me and said, "Daddy, that guy is really loud."

2. Where was the security lady when HandoEX came down, held a knife to my back and demanded my 4 seats for homecoming? He didn't even give me a Dome Pretzel for those tickets. ;0

3. I talked to Bison Country after the game out in the lot. He was pretty pissed (rightfully so) after their generator was stolen. Teammakers can spend a gajillion dollars to tell you no beer pong, but god forbid they actually patrol the lot when it is needed...during the game. I told him he should go find Simmers to discuss the situation. He said, "That's where I was going". Bison County is not to be trifled with.

4. My Mom is still louder than your Mom.

EndZoneQB
09-28-2010, 02:28 AM
A few things here:

1. I was surprised the security lady let you stand on the stairway by us as you chanted "Valley Football", "Meierkort", and "Nickle Defense" for 5 minutes straight. My kid looked at me and said, "Daddy, that guy is really loud."

Haha, my bad. That section just get so stale at times, I have to try to liven it up. Even the old people behind me like to cheer.

runtheoption
09-28-2010, 02:34 AM
Haha, my bad. That section just get so stale at times, I have to try to liven it up. Even the old people behind me like to cheer.

Not bad, just surprised. I've been asked by security to sit down because my seats proximity to the aisle tends to find me standing and cheering on the steps a little too much.

ndsubison1
09-28-2010, 02:42 AM

you were on the big video board once. congrats!

EndZoneQB
09-28-2010, 02:44 AM
you were on the big video board once. congrats!

Serious? I was completely unaware. What exactly was I doing?? haha

ndsubison1
09-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Serious? I was completely unaware. What exactly was I doing?? haha

just standing up and yelling lol

EndZoneQB
09-28-2010, 02:49 AM
just standing up and yelling lol

That's awesome. I was doing my best to get our section into it.

bri-dog
09-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Yep, I saw you, runtheoption, and Tatanka. It was hard to see on the damn webcast unless it was a good closeup, so you were the only 3 I recognized.

HandoEX
09-28-2010, 04:01 AM
I was asked to sit down, and there is no one behind me, only stairs:confused:

MNLonghorn10
09-28-2010, 04:17 AM
i stand on the steps that lead into the concourse for like 50% of the game...never gotten yelled to sit down yet at all...i make sure out of peoples view ..(for the most part)

Herd Mentality
09-28-2010, 02:19 PM
I was told by someone next to me (in the front row) to quit talking during halftime to the people behind me because they couldn't hear the band. *sigh*

runtheoption, how in the heck do you bring your mom to a game...she's louder than I am. Security must be all over her to settle down.

TransAmBison
09-28-2010, 02:21 PM
I was told by someone next to me (in the front row) to quit talking during halftime to the people behind me because they couldn't hear the band. *sigh*

runtheoption, how in the heck do you bring your mom to a game...she's louder than I am. Security must be all over her to settle down.
I librarian would be considered loud in section 20.:bow:

roper1313
09-28-2010, 04:23 PM
I've seen reports of ladies knitting and reading books during the game, but I have never actually seen it in person until this past game. The lady sitting next to me in Sec. 25 was reading a book. B-R-U-T-A-L, brutal!! I will say that her husband did make up for her lack of interest. He was VERY INTENSE!!

80ALUM
09-28-2010, 04:52 PM
I librarian would be considered loud in section 20.:bow:

Hey, I take offense to that. I am in section 20 & consider myself to be an enthusiastic fan. I do read occasionally but only the game program! But, yeah, for the most part pretty calm in that section.

TransAmBison
09-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey, I take offense to that. I am in section 20 & consider myself to be an enthusiastic fan. I do read occasionally but only the game program! But, yeah, for the most part pretty calm in that section.
Typing those letters on the keyboard made more noise than your section last week. :D

Bison"FANatic"
09-28-2010, 05:13 PM

Rows A - about maybe E were loud and then Rows X - to the top were into it. The center portion was kind of dead.

Herd Mentality
09-28-2010, 08:35 PM
Security took the wind out of my sails, man. I hadn't been there more than 5 minutes when I was told that if I didn't stop using profanity I'd be removed. :confused: That's one thing I've always taken pretty seriously.

I really don't want to be removed from a game again for something I didn't do. Maybe the last game of the season I'll handcuff myself to the rail and see what I can be accused of this year. For those of you at home, here is the score so far since I've been in section 20.

1) Sexual Harassment
2) Profanity
3) Being louder than the band
4) Drinking Milk
5) Standing too much
6) Aggravated assault by Snickers
7) Being sober
8) Sleeping with TABs wife.
9) Being related to Lakes
10) Being related to Pat Sweeney
11) Drooling over PL's sausage
12) Being louder than runtheoptions mom
13) Impersonating SDBison
14) Engaging in scandalous pre-game activities
15) Being a Sioux fan

All completely false. (ok...11 is true)

Gully
09-28-2010, 08:57 PM
Are "sleeping with TABs wife" and being related to Lakes in anyway related?

TransAmBison
09-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Are "sleeping with TABs wife" and being related to Lakes in anyway related?
Two things I'm not...:smh: :smh: :smh:

BlueBisonRock
09-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Two things I'm not...:smh: :smh: :smh:

And you should be greatful for one!

gotts
09-28-2010, 11:21 PM
Rows A - about maybe E were loud and then Rows X - to the top were into it. The center portion was kind of dead.

I can confirm this!

Got a lot of grumbles early on in Section 21 (way up top) from the (few) folk behind us that we were standing up, but we trained them well; it was only a matter of time that they would be standing before us!!!

TbonZach
09-29-2010, 12:20 AM
3) Being louder than the band

If it was 4 or 5 years ago, I can see how that can be true.

runtheoption
09-29-2010, 01:13 AM

I think she gets away with it because she rarely stands during a game anymore, with her knee replacement and plantar fascitis in both feet. She also got sick of the jerks behind her telling her to sit down.

She just sits and yells extremely loud, and she has a piercing hand clap that just rattles the ear drums. I have never been able to duplicate the noise she can make when she claps.

She also feels like she knows all the boys, making small talk with them while swiping their meal cards and serving them meals at NDSU since 2002. That helps her with a little extra emotional attachment, since she did not go to NDSU.

56BISON73
09-29-2010, 03:58 AM
I think she gets away with it because she rarely stands during a game anymore, with her knee replacement and plantar fascitis in both feet. She also got sick of the jerks behind her telling her to sit down.

She just sits and yells extremely loud, and she has a piercing hand clap that just rattles the ear drums. I have never been able to duplicate the noise she can make when she claps.

She also feels like she knows all the boys, making small talk with them while swiping their meal cards and serving them meals at NDSU since 2002. That helps her with a little extra emotional attachment, since she did not go to NDSU.

My mom used to bring a cow bell to games. At one game a guy tried to be smart ass and asked my mom if the cow bell could get any louder. My mom said the only thing louder is my mouth. So take your pick on which one you want to hear.:D

ndsubison1
09-29-2010, 09:39 PM
we should play beer darts at tailgating. is this allowed?

Bison bison
09-29-2010, 09:52 PM
ah - no. not even close.

RunDMc34
09-30-2010, 02:48 AM
I can confirm this!

Got a lot of grumbles early on in Section 21 (way up top) from the (few) folk behind us that we were standing up, but we trained them well; it was only a matter of time that they would be standing before us!!!

Section 21 has always been one of the better sections. Drunken idiots like me do our best to try to get others involved. The more people standing and yelling the better I always say.

56BISON73
10-08-2010, 10:40 PM
It's "bye week" for the nationally ranked Iowa football team which means the Hawkeyes get a much-deserved day off tomorrow before beginning preparations for their game at Michigan next week.

Of course, like all fans of the Hawkeyes, I'm looking ahead to that important game....but I can't help but reflect back to last Saturday. I keep finding myself thinking about the incredible environment in and around Kinnick Stadium created by our fans. It was the best I've ever seen.

Thanks in good measure to the fans of the Hawkeyes, our football team is unbeaten at Kinnick in 2010. Four games down, three to go.

Thanks in good measure to fans of the Hawkeyes, our football team enjoyed that unexpected lopsided victory over Penn State in the team's 2010 Big Ten opener. We should never take for granted wins over a program as respected at the Nittany Lion football program.

Thanks to fans of the Hawkeyes, millions of people via national television were treated to "Black and Gold Spirit" like we've never experienced before. The alternating black and gold Kinnick Stadium was remarkable and spoke directly to the passion fans of the Hawkeyes have for this Iowa football team. I was so proud of our fans for pulling off that amazing "look."

I also want to thank the fans of the Hawkeyes for enjoying last Saturday's game responsibly as well as game day security and law enforcement for performing a very difficult task. Here are some "off the field" statistics for the Iowa-Penn State game day and evening:

Last Saturday, game-day safety, security and law enforcement personnel had to arrest 25 fans who attended the game. A year ago, when Iowa entertained Michigan at night at Kinnick, that number was 49.
Last Saturday, 20 PAULA's - Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age - were issued. A year ago that number was 23.
Last Saturday, 68 game tickets were confiscated from fans that were disrupting the game-day experience. A year ago that number was 70.
We've asked a lot from our fans this fall and, as always, they've risen to the occasion. Victories and enjoyment are up, problems outside the stadium and inside the stadium are down. Thank you and keep it going!

Have a great weekend and, as always, Go Hawks!
Gary Barta
Director of Athletics

SDbison
10-09-2010, 01:23 AM
It's "bye week" for the nationally ranked Iowa football team which means the Hawkeyes get a much-deserved day off tomorrow before beginning preparations for their game at Michigan next week.

Of course, like all fans of the Hawkeyes, I'm looking ahead to that important game....but I can't help but reflect back to last Saturday. I keep finding myself thinking about the incredible environment in and around Kinnick Stadium created by our fans. It was the best I've ever seen.

Thanks in good measure to the fans of the Hawkeyes, our football team is unbeaten at Kinnick in 2010. Four games down, three to go.

Thanks in good measure to fans of the Hawkeyes, our football team enjoyed that unexpected lopsided victory over Penn State in the team's 2010 Big Ten opener. We should never take for granted wins over a program as respected at the Nittany Lion football program.

Thanks to fans of the Hawkeyes, millions of people via national television were treated to "Black and Gold Spirit" like we've never experienced before. The alternating black and gold Kinnick Stadium was remarkable and spoke directly to the passion fans of the Hawkeyes have for this Iowa football team. I was so proud of our fans for pulling off that amazing "look."

I also want to thank the fans of the Hawkeyes for enjoying last Saturday's game responsibly as well as game day security and law enforcement for performing a very difficult task. Here are some "off the field" statistics for the Iowa-Penn State game day and evening:

Last Saturday, game-day safety, security and law enforcement personnel had to arrest 25 fans who attended the game. A year ago, when Iowa entertained Michigan at night at Kinnick, that number was 49.
Last Saturday, 20 PAULA's - Possession of Alcohol Under the Legal Age - were issued. A year ago that number was 23.
Last Saturday, 68 game tickets were confiscated from fans that were disrupting the game-day experience. A year ago that number was 70. We've asked a lot from our fans this fall and, as always, they've risen to the occasion. Victories and enjoyment are up, problems outside the stadium and inside the stadium are down. Thank you and keep it going!

Gary Barta
Director of Athletics
WTF does this have to do with Bison football????????
We have had about 0 problems ever compared to this. Yeah lets increase the Gestapo presence so they can find some issues in the West lot. PL quit being a stick in the mud......you Simmers and the rest of the old school.

56BISON73
10-09-2010, 01:28 AM
WTF does this have to do with Bison football????????
We have had about 0 problems ever compared to this. Yeah lets increase the Gestapo presence so they can find some issues in the West lot. PL quit being a stick in the mud......you Simmers and the rest of the old school.

This forum is tailgate rule changes. Just posting information showing the trend of tailgating at some other schools.
Being rather accusatory arent you? I havent jumped anyones ass for being drunk and acting like a fool and or passing out. Which any one of those 3 scenarios could have been found with ease the last two games.

sambini
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM

Last Saturday, 68 game tickets were confiscated from fans that were disrupting the game-day experience. A year ago that number was 70.
We've asked a lot from our fans this fall and, as always, they've risen to the occasion. Victories and enjoyment are up, problems outside the stadium and inside the stadium are down. Thank you and keep it going!

Gary Barta
Director of Athletics

Thanks PL for the note from former Bison Gary Barta.

4mcruenomore
10-10-2010, 04:11 PM
This forum is tailgate rule changes. Just posting information showing the trend of tailgating at some other schools.
Being rather accusatory arent you? I havent jumped anyones ass for being drunk and acting like a fool and or passing out. Which any one of those 3 scenarios could have been found with ease the last two games.

True, I was hammered last time and you were cool to me! Ha! Thanks!

sambini
10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Tailgating was ery nice at Youngstown.

Tatanka
10-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Tailgating was ery nice at Youngstown.

Compared to ours what do you think?

sambini
10-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Ours is better but theres is nothing to be ashamed of. Very well organized..