PDA

View Full Version : promotion idea!!

SUBISON247
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
We should get one game sponsored by Frito-Lay. They could give out the Sun Chips in those bio-degradable bags to everybody in the stadium, then during a Sun Chips 3rd down we could have everybody crinkle their chip bags at the same time. This would be very loud and annoying but pretty cool.

Bisonfan1
09-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Can 56Bison73 have cheetos instead, the guy is facinated with sausage and cheetos. I will report that he is ok after his trip to the ER with an orange hand this weekend, they found the problem. Due to hipa regulations I am unable to relay what the problem was. Dont bother sending cards to him, it was NOT that serious, and nothing soap and water couldnt take care of. :D

56BISON73
09-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Can 56Bison73 have cheetos instead, the guy is facinated with sausage and cheetos. I will report that he is ok after his trip to the ER with an orange hand this weekend, they found the problem. Due to hipa regulations I am unable to relay what the problem was. Dont bother sending cards to him, it was NOT that serious, and nothing soap and water couldnt take care of. :D

Besure and let me know when my kielbasa arrives.

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 07:00 PM
We should get one game sponsored by Frito-Lay. They could give out the Sun Chips in those bio-degradable bags to everybody in the stadium, then during a Sun Chips 3rd down we could have everybody crinkle their chip bags at the same time. This would be very loud and annoying but pretty cool.

I bought some of those and man are they loud. The missouri valley prohibits artificial noise makers but since these are biodegradable we may have found a loop hole

Facts
09-20-2010, 07:22 PM
I bought some of those and man are they loud. The missouri valley prohibits artificial noise makers but since these are biodegradable we may have found a loop hole

However, the front row of the UNI student section can beat their hands to make artificial noise on the facade that surrounds the UNIdome. :banghead:

Bison"FANatic"
09-20-2010, 07:25 PM
But the south endzone can stomp their feet at or place to make some noise.

mebisonII
09-20-2010, 07:55 PM

You need about 3 of those bags to deafen the entire dome. Tried to eat some in the car once and I had to turn the radio up to drown them out.

Side note: I'm hungry now.

aces1180
09-20-2010, 08:01 PM
You need about 3 of those bags to deafen the entire dome. Tried to eat some in the car once and I had to turn the radio up to drown them out.

Side note: I'm hungry now.

We used to give the empty bags to our daughter...She loves the noise!