Rating 153.5

Rushing:
Yds 80
Avg 5.7
TD 2

CaBisonFan
09-19-2010, 07:20 PM
Damn close...:cool:

Stopping their QB will be one of the biggest challenges of the year.

yellowstreak
09-19-2010, 07:51 PM
general admission seats are going to be full

HerdBot
09-19-2010, 08:15 PM
Record:
@ UCF L38-7
@ Minnesota W41-38
vs Northwestern Oklahoma State W48-14

Offense:
Passing 696
Rushing 423
Points 96

Defense:
Passing 750
Rushing 534
Points 90

Dante Warren #2

Passing:
Pct 63.3
TD 3
Int 2
Rating 153.5

Rushing:
Yds 80
Avg 5.7
TD 2

My prediction...

USD 19
NDSU 17

It's all in the hands of the offense. Once I see the offense be productive for more than 2 quarters I'll start picking us. I liked what I saw from Brock so far though...

I do know this will be the toughest offense we've seen all year.

DjKyRo
09-19-2010, 08:19 PM
I'm going to err on the side of optimism and go

NDSU - 24
USD - 17

USD didn't face a good defense versus Minnesota and still got 38 hung on them by an offense that wasn't spectacular. Not to say ours is much better (yet...) but out defense wins us this game).

Hopeful-Bison-Baller
09-19-2010, 08:22 PM
Ndsu 27
Usd 17

TheBisonator
09-19-2010, 08:38 PM
USD 21
NDSU 28

Defense bends but doesn't break. Offense is able to score.

BisoninNWMN
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM
Glass half-full guy for me:

Bison 28-17

ndsubison1
09-19-2010, 09:24 PM
I will feel a lot better if Bohl names Jensen the starter. I think he will havea good game vs. the Yotes. USD is not a bad team at all and they will bring it next week. I say we win.

NDSU 27
USD 24

yellowstreak
09-20-2010, 01:13 AM
home field = win for Bison

Answer Guy
09-20-2010, 01:29 AM
USD has lost to UND 18 of the last 20 games. That is how bad they are.

Bison - 27 cajillion
Udots - 35

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 01:40 AM
USD has lost to UND 18 of the last 20 games. That is how bad they are.

Bison - 27 cajillion
Udots - 35

FINALLY, a logical, well-reasoned prediction from Answer Guy.

ndsubison1
09-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Seems like USD always struggles north of the border

bisoneer
09-20-2010, 01:55 AM
Bison 27
Yotes 17

After a fast start where the yotes put up a 10 -0 lead in the first half, their QB is injured when he is running the ball and he gets SMACKED by CHAD WILLSON... as it turns out their backup is about as happless as a DNR employee who has never left his desk in St. Paul and our offense begins to roll and our D pitches a shutout the rest of the game except that USD does get an INT for 7 after McNorton throws the halfback option to the wrong color uniform.

bisonfan11
09-20-2010, 03:38 AM
NDSU-24
USD-21

Stopping the South Dakota QB is going to be a huge factor in if we can win our not. Personally I think our defense can stop South Dakota from passing the ball well against us, but I fear that the South Dakota QB (Warren) will kill us running with the football. On offense our O-Line still needs to step up. If our O-Line shows up we should be able to score a lot of points against South Dakota.

SDbison
09-20-2010, 03:49 AM
I am predicting NDSU 45 - USD 20. So what, USD had a great game against another poor Gopher team coached by Brewster. Not much defense either. The stars aligned and the Gophers came in unprepared. And who is this NAIA team that USD just beat? Except for UND, most FCS teams will pummel NAIA opponnents. I am not saying USD is a crappy team, but some of you think they have one great game against the Goofers and they are giant beaters. Remember, NDSU was something like 7-0 going into the Gopher game in 2007 including a dominating victory against Central Michigan...........a team that later that year won their bowl game. Not sayin NDSU is as dominent as then either, but our defense is pretty good and the offense now has a leader and a game winner at QB.

Twentysix
09-20-2010, 06:13 AM
42-17 good guys.

I was only 2 points off last game.

I guessed 35-7 (I guess on here i guessed 35-3, too many messageboards to keep track of.)

It was 35-9

ndsubison1
09-20-2010, 06:23 AM
42-17 would be great, but not gonna happen. Not giving enough credit to USD. Maybe Jensen sparks our offense more but I dont see us winning by that margin.

Twentysix
09-20-2010, 06:24 AM
42-17 would be great, but not gonna happen. Not giving enough credit to USD. Maybe Jensen sparks our offense more but I dont see us winning by that margin.

Rain on my parade on sunday. Till then screw off ming! :bleh:

hehe jk.

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 06:57 AM
FINALLY, a logical, well-reasoned prediction from Answer Guy.

Yeah remember how we hadn't lost to SDSU at home since 1960. Oh crap, we lost 2 years ago. Shit, we've lost to them 3 years in a row!!! Even the same year we beat the Gophers we couldn't beat them. The USD teams of the last 20 years have no bearing on the outcome of the game on Saturday. The big difference is this years team is actually good.

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 07:02 AM
I am predicting NDSU 45 - USD 20. So what, USD had a great game against another poor Gopher team coached by Brewster. Not much defense either. The stars aligned and the Gophers came in unprepared. And who is this NAIA team that USD just beat? Except for UND, most FCS teams will pummel NAIA opponnents. I am not saying USD is a crappy team, but some of you think they have one great game against the Goofers and they are giant beaters. Remember, NDSU was something like 7-0 going into the Gopher game in 2007 including a dominating victory against Central Michigan...........a team that later that year won their bowl game. Not sayin NDSU is as dominent as then either, but our defense is pretty good and the offense now has a leader and a game winner at QB.

We know for a fact that we are a good defense and they are a good offense. It's obvious after 3 games against all levels. But our offense is not proven. It had 2 -1/2 terrible quarters of offense and 1 good half. USD will watch film and figure out how to prepare for Brock. Brock hasn't even started a game so there are way too many ? marks. I say USD wins a close game with a low score. I think our defense is better than the Gophers but our offense isn't nearly as good as the Gophers. So the key is what will win? The great Bison D or the great Coyotes O? If we can maintain our D and slightly improve our O we could win a close game. But there is a chance we still suck, even with Brock. That means a guaranteed loss.

SDbison
09-20-2010, 02:13 PM
We know for a fact that we are a good defense and they are a good offense. It's obvious after 3 games against all levels. But our offense is not proven. It had 2 -1/2 terrible quarters of offense and 1 good half. USD will watch film and figure out how to prepare for Brock. Brock hasn't even started a game so there are way too many ? marks. I say USD wins a close game with a low score. I think our defense is better than the Gophers but our offense isn't nearly as good as the Gophers. So the key is what will win? The great Bison D or the great Coyotes O? If we can maintain our D and slightly improve our O we could win a close game. But there is a chance we still suck, even with Brock. That means a guaranteed loss.
What are you.......a closet Coyote fan?

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 02:24 PM
What are you.......a closet Coyote fan?

I'm trying to make my pick with my brain instead of my heart and everything says we should lose this game or sneak out a win by a field goal or less. I'm suprised by all the predited blowouts.

Bisonfan1
09-20-2010, 02:27 PM
BISON - 31
GAYotes - 10

Time to open up the playbook Coach Vigen, you have a QB now that can make "IT" happen. Defense will swarm the GAYotes, offenseive momentum continues upward trend with new leader on the field. Is it Saturday yet ??

yoteforever
09-20-2010, 03:05 PM
BISON - 31
GAYotes - 10

Time to open up the playbook Coach Vigen, you have a QB now that can make "IT" happen. Defense will swarm the GAYotes, offenseive momentum continues upward trend with new leader on the field. Is it Saturday yet ??

GaYotes? wow, you guys play for keeps on this board. haha

I really do not know what to expect in this game. From your sides perspective, I understand those that think a blowout is at hand. For those that think it is going to be a great game and close, I understand that as well. From our perspective, we knew from the beginning that your defense would be the best we play all year. Until Minnesota, we weren't sure what our offensive potential was. They are either very bad defensively, or we are very good offensively. Last weekend we played an NAIA team out of Oklahoma, and although we put 48 on the board the first 2 and 1/2 quarters, it wasn't the same.

I hope our guys are ready to strap it on because I see a potential major battle coming down the pipe. If the game is 14 or more, I think it will be you. If the game reaches the middle of the 3rd, and we are within 7, then I like our chances. Warren is very good, make no doubt about it. But I could also see him getting tatooed on an "open field" shot and stay down for a while. If so, game over, because our backup is very limited.

Anyway, I see a game like the days we played in the 70's. Brutally hard hitting, alot of defense, and a couple of big plays. We have a tremendous amount fo respect for your program, make no doubt about it. But fear is not one of the emotions, so we'll come to play and give you our best shot.

I am looking forward to the bantering and bs'ing at the tailgate. See you Saturday

bisonmike2
09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
GaYotes?

I hope our guys are ready to strap it on because I see a potential major battle coming down the pipe. If the game is 14 or more, I think it will be you. If the game reaches the middle of the 3rd, and we are within 7, then I like our chances. Warren is very good, make no doubt about it. But I could also see him getting tatooed on an "open field" shot and stay down for a while. If so, game over, because our backup is very limited.

TWSS! Looking forward to the game, not quite ready for the strap on though.:)

yoteforever
09-20-2010, 03:27 PM
TWSS! Looking forward to the game, not quite ready for the strap on though.:)

It might be our only line of defense if it gets down to that.

Bisonfan1
09-20-2010, 03:28 PM

I really do not know what to expect in this game. From your sides perspective, I understand those that think a blowout is at hand. For those that think it is going to be a great game and close, I understand that as well. From our perspective, we knew from the beginning that your defense would be the best we play all year. Until Minnesota, we weren't sure what our offensive potential was. They are either very bad defensively, or we are very good offensively. Last weekend we played an NAIA team out of Oklahoma, and although we put 48 on the board the first 2 and 1/2 quarters, it wasn't the same.

Anyway, I see a game like the days we played in the 70's. Brutally hard hitting, alot of defense, and a couple of big plays. We have a tremendous amount fo respect for your program, make no doubt about it. But fear is not one of the emotions, so we'll come to play and give you our best shot.

I am looking forward to the bantering and bs'ing at the tailgate. See you Saturday

way to be a good sport, its all in fun, this will be a good game. feel free to stop by the Horny Bison tailgate, oposition fans are always welcome, and for the most part probably any tailgate set up in the lot. You will have a great time.

Facts
09-20-2010, 03:38 PM
BISON - 31
GAYotes - 10

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
pause... breath
IALTO!

bisonmike2
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
pause... breath
IALTO!

No kidding. Hard to open up a 1 page playbook. It's more like a playflier or playhandout.

Bisonfan1
09-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Been waiting to see who would pick up on that, not bad for Monday morning.

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM

Bison fans are always going to pick the Bison at home. It's just the way we think. But I expect this to be a very tough game. I like our chances because it's at home but I would not be shocked at all if you guys win. Classic game of great offense vs great defense. I for one would be giddy with a 31-10 win. Could it happen? Possibly but I think the winner wins by 3 points or less.

EndZoneQB
09-20-2010, 06:12 PM

Make sure to stop by the "rainforest"(area in the trees) and get an End Zone bomb or two! I will hopefully have my smoked brisket there as well. LET'S DO THIS!!!! Is it saturday yet???

clenz
09-20-2010, 06:20 PM

So your win over a 1 win Minnesota team is a bragging point for the fan base, yet USD's win isn't as impressive?

Oh well, I'm taking NDSU by 8

aces1180
09-20-2010, 06:22 PM
So your win over a 1 win Minnesota team is a bragging point for the fan base, yet USD's win isn't as impressive?

I'd say destroying Central Michigan by 30 that year would be considered by some more of a bragging point than beating Minnesota.

MNLonghorn10
09-20-2010, 06:28 PM
No kidding. Hard to open up a 1 page playbook. It's more like a playflier or playhandout.

i'll take a playflier or a playhandout over what vigen currently uses to call plays off of.

http://daddytypes.com/archive/expo67_coloring_book.JPG

bisonmike2
09-20-2010, 06:32 PM
i'll take a playflier or a playhandout over what vigen currently uses to call plays off of.

http://daddytypes.com/archive/expo67_coloring_book.JPG

I think "Pretty pink anchor on a purple boat" got us a first down when we were facing a 3rd and 18 last year. Unfortunately it hasn't been used since.

MNLonghorn10
09-20-2010, 06:34 PM
I think "Pretty pink anchor on a purple boat" got us a first down when we were facing a 3rd and 18 last year. Unfortunately it hasn't been used since.

true.huge pick up.. maybe vigens just using the pages that haven't been colored in yet?:confused: acier steel has the potential to be a disaster

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 06:42 PM
acier steel has the potential to be a disaster

Yeah, looks like it requires significant height at the QB position, and a solid o-line. Not liking the tree at cornerback or the pool of ETOH in the front 7 on D either. Our offense could easily be distracted by either.

bison boy
09-20-2010, 06:46 PM
20 to 17 we win by 3 and it will be a nail biter

steelbison
09-20-2010, 07:16 PM
Bison-27 Yotes-17

Jensen gets the O-rolling with a good week of practice and the o-line starts to gel..

Plus our D just keeps getting better!

BisonNeil
09-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Game too close to call, could go either way with two top 25 teams going head to head. I am glad it is at home which gives us a 3 pt edge. Come on Ryan, let's make that field goal!

JustinTyem
09-20-2010, 08:02 PM
A win is a win. With Brock(I think Jose will be out this week) he still needs some seasoning. But every snap is making him better. 34-27 Bison

HerdBot
09-20-2010, 09:23 PM

Over 2 years we went 20-2. Our only FCS loss was a 5 point loss to SDSU, who turned out to be pretty darn good. In fact they beat UNI handily at their house. We went 3-1 vs FBS teams over those 2 years with the only loss a 1 point loss on a game winning field goal block. That included a 40 point thrashing of Central Michigan. We absolutely destroyed 2 Gateway teams that year including a highly ranked Western Illinois team and a 30 point win over Illinois State. We beat 4 other ranked teams We did that while winning our conference. Those teams were better than our current team. They produced about a dozen guys who went to the NFL. We were ranked for 3 consecutive years including 2007 in which we were ranked in the top 4 for the entire season including the# 1 spot for 6 weeks. Its not that USD isn't impressive having beaten the Gophers. They just need to do it over a full season before fans put them on a pedestal. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt and expect them to compete or possibly beat us. But most fans want to see how tough they are before giving them too much credit. I think many bison fans have gotten used to beating FBS teams so its not a big deal in their eyes. I disagree.

Scooter1
09-20-2010, 09:58 PM
This is an interresting game to call. USD has a huge win over the U of M and they deserve props. NDSU has a win over Kansas and a loss to UNI.

NDSU is playing great on defense averaging less than 10 PPG. USD is giving up 30 PPG. I would have to say that the edge has to go with the Bison defense to stop the USD offense in this game. I think that NDSU has better defensive line and linebackers than USD.

NDSU showed some life when Jensen came into the game and I think that Jensen's style of play is more difficult for a defense than Jose Mohler's. I would immagine that NDSU would score as many points as the USD defense is allowing (30 ppg. ,especially since one of those games is against an NAIA team)

USD seems to have the offense rolling. They won 48-14 against NAIA Northwestern OK. It should be noted that Northwestern OK lost to DII Colorado State University – Pueblo 55-13 this year. So, take that 48 points with a grain of salt. USD also got pumped against U of Cental Florida only scoring 7 in that contest. I'll take a good defense of hold down a good offense more often than not.

What is going to be the X-Factor in this game is going to be special teams. Mr Smith is paying dividends as a true freshman and appears rock solid. He will be a difference maker.

This game is at the Fargo Dome...advantage Bison.

prediction.... Bison start to roll on offense.

NDSU 35
USD 20

X-Factor
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM
If Jensen starts:

NDSU 25
USD 21

If Jose starts:

NDSU 18
USD 19

NDSUstudent
09-20-2010, 11:27 PM
The kool-aid is tasting good...

Bison 34
USD 21

Gully
09-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Scooter's post swayed me a little bit...very good post. I think the offense will finally be able to run a little better and that will change everything and make the PA pass tougher to defend. Defense is still strong but gives up a few plays to their very good QB.

NDSU 34
USD 20

RunDMc34
09-20-2010, 11:40 PM
I will trust that our defense is closer to UCF than it is to Minnesota (when they are looking ahead to USC)

USD- 16
NDSU - 28

Jdubs21
09-21-2010, 12:05 AM
13-10 bison!

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 12:36 AM
switching my prediction to 27-19 Bison!

Montana Bison
09-21-2010, 01:19 AM
Defense stifles the the yotes!!

NDSU- 24
USD- 17

344Johnson
09-21-2010, 02:01 AM
The Herd overcomes slow start.... 31(c'mon the gophers dropped 38 on them)-Yotes put up 21. Running game gets going....and just when we get a little bit excited that our running game is back, we'll have a tough time running again the next week.:(

Bisonguy
09-21-2010, 02:11 AM
switching my prediction to 27-19 Bison!

Glad to see you sobered up. ;)

bisoningrandforks
09-21-2010, 02:17 AM
I predict the game going to OT!!!!!! Herd...30.....Yotes.....27

SUPERBUNNY
09-21-2010, 02:37 AM
I really could care less about a score prediction! Please do us a favor in Bunnyland and beat the ever-living snot out of our little red-headed step-child to the south!!!

You know the story, now that they beat the Goofballs they are big time. You guys beat them too. Big difference is the Bison have a tradition and no doubt will get back to it!!!

Pound the pups!!!

I have to get back to licking my wounds now. Geez we need a W!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-21-2010, 02:38 AM
USD stuffs our running game and forces us to throw the ball. Jensen is still too green. He completes only 50% of his passes and he is picked off twice.

Bison defense is tough, but is on the field too long and eventually gets worn down.

We loose a close one 17-14.

Bohl starts looking for a new job on Monday. :D

BlueBisonRock
09-21-2010, 03:10 AM
Crapola! The one thing that I absolutely hate is Pink Elephants. And there is quite enough of the Pink Elephants talk in this thread and elsewhere in Bisonville.

http://www.livefreewitheft.com/images/NoPinkElephant.jpg

When the sideline yells "Don't fumble the ball!!! or Don't strike out!!! the running back (or batter) hears FUMBLE or STRIKE OUT! They hear you telling them to fail. And those around the game begin to loose confidence.

Yes, I am a homer! Yes, I drink gold and yellow koolaid by the gallon! And yes, I have been ON the Bison bandwagon since I was in high school. The one thing I have learned from this lifetime of support is that it takes attitude to win. And although the Bison have lost some games in this timeframe, I have not and will not ever predict a Bison loss.

Don't think about Pink Elephants! You are predicting failure for yourself and unfortunately this crap is catchy!

Crapola!

And now back to our regularily scheduled programming...

56BISON73
09-21-2010, 03:13 AM
Crapola! The one thing that I absolutely hate is Pink Elephants. And there is quite enough of the Pink Elephants talk in this thread and elsewhere in Bisonville.

http://www.livefreewitheft.com/images/NoPinkElephant.jpg

When the sideline yells "Don't fumble the ball!!! or Don't strike out!!! the running back (or batter) hears FUMBLE or STRIKE OUT! They hear you telling them to fail. And those around the game begin to loose confidence.

Yes, I am a homer! Yes, I drink gold and yellow koolaid by the gallon! And yes, I have been ON the Bison bandwagon since I was in high school. The one thing I have learned from this lifetime of support is that it takes attitude to win. And although the Bison have lost some games in this timeframe, I have not and will not ever predict a Bison loss.

Don't think about Pink Elephants! You are predicting failure for yourself and unfortunately this crap is catchy!

Crapola!

And now back to our regularily scheduled programming...

So how are you with Pink Flamingos?????

BlueBisonRock
09-21-2010, 03:14 AM
So how are you with Pink Flamingos?????

Love the little critters, but will not have them on my lawn. We have a fun story to tell about them in family circles. :D

BisoninNWMN
09-21-2010, 03:14 AM
USD stuffs our running game and forces us to throw the ball. Jensen is still too green. He completes only 50% of his passes and he is picked off twice.

Bison defense is tough, but is on the field too long and eventually gets worn down.

We loose a close one 17-14.
Bohl starts looking for a new job on Monday. :D

NO...NO....NO.....NO....NO.....NO......NO......... ..

SDbison
09-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Wow. some of you Bison fans are acting like a bunch of cold turds........predicting a Bison loss.......WTF?
Get some life and quit acting like the sky is falling. USD had their flash in the pan. With Brocks leadership the Bison will put the Gayotes in their place.........
Still predicting, Bison 45 - Gayotes 20.

KilldeerBison
09-21-2010, 04:06 AM
Wow. some of you Bison fans are acting like a bunch of cold turds........predicting a Bison loss.......WTF?
Get some life and quit acting like the sky is falling. USD had their flash in the pan. With Brocks leadership the Bison will put the Gayotes in their place.........
Still predicting, Bison 45 - Gayotes 20.

NDSU 27
USD 17

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 04:10 AM
I really could care less about a score prediction! Please do us a favor in Bunnyland and beat the ever-living snot out of our little red-headed step-child to the south!!!

You know the story, now that they beat the Goofballs they are big time. You guys beat them too. Big difference is the Bison have a tradition and no doubt will get back to it!!!

Pound the pups!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Looks like that W is gonna wait another week

SUPERBUNNY
09-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Looks like that W is gonna wait another week

No doubt! I just hope they start coming together as a team. This is a tough week to gain any confidence. They just haven't shown any intensity. Not having a first game really hurt us.

The prospects the following week look pretty tough with a trip to the UNI Dome. NDSU might be our big game this year.

Anyway, good luck this weekend. Something in the 63-3 area would be perfect!

SUPERBUNNY

SDbison
09-21-2010, 03:10 PM
No doubt! I just hope they start coming together as a team. This is a tough week to gain any confidence. They just haven't shown any intensity. Not having a first game really hurt us.

The prospects the following week look pretty tough with a trip to the UNI Dome. NDSU might be our big game this year.

Anyway, good luck this weekend. Something in the 63-3 area would be perfect!

SUPERBUNNY
Correction..........NDSU is SDSU's big game every year. Now if you think this is your most winnable big game this year then you are badly mistaken.
As I predicted, this is the year the bunnies go back to being something around a .500 team. I just hope my other prediction of a return to prominence by the Bison with Brock Jensen as QB will happen. Seems Bohl and Vigen just can't figure out how to run an offense.

Capn_Cat
09-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Pack 27
Herd 13

yoteforever
09-21-2010, 03:43 PM

Pound the pups!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

My buddy SUPERBUNNY finally surfaces on your board. He is having major inferiority complexes because his "little red buddies to the south" are now ranked ahead of what is fast becoming a vey average team. By November, they might be praying for average.

I believe this weeks game will go one of two ways. Either you get a 14-20 point win, or one of us wins by 3. The fact we haven't played you in several years does remove some of what I would refer to as the "intimidation factor" of playing in Fargo. They know there is a storied past, but that's about all they know.

However the Jacks were piss pounded by you for probably 50 years, and now that they beat you a couple of times, you would think they are Alabama. They won't play us for the obvious reasons.

Anyway, looking forward to the pre game and renewed rivalry. Play your best, and I hope we play ours.

Bison15
09-21-2010, 03:43 PM
Jose @ QB

13-21 Yotes

Jensen @ QB

31-21 Bison

SUPERBUNNY
09-21-2010, 03:48 PM
Correction..........NDSU is SDSU's big game every year. Now if you think this is your most winnable big game this year then you are badly mistaken.
As I predicted, this is the year the bunnies go back to being something around a .500 team. I just hope my other prediction of a return to prominence by the Bison with Brock Jensen as QB will happen. Seems Bohl and Vigen just can't figure out how to run an offense.

Off the meds SDBison? You sure took a lot of my post out of the spirit in which it was intended.

Of course NDSU is a game that we circle on our schedule every year! My hope is that Bison fans circle the Jacks game as well. You ought to because we've kind of taken control the last few years. And, no I didn't mean that it is our most winnable game. Coming to the Fargo Dome and leaving with a win easy? Hell no! You and I know we've only done it once in the last 40 years. Just that outside of the Nebraska game if we lose again than we probably are eliminated from possible post season play and then the NDSU game is the last "big game" of the season.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

SUPERBUNNY
09-21-2010, 03:54 PM
My buddy SUPERBUNNY finally surfaces on your board. He is having major inferiority complexes because his "little red buddies to the south" are now ranked ahead of what is fast becoming a vey average team. By November, they might be praying for average.

I believe this weeks game will go one of two ways. Either you get a 14-20 point win, or one of us wins by 3. The fact we haven't played you in several years does remove some of what I would refer to as the "intimidation factor" of playing in Fargo. They know there is a storied past, but that's about all they know.

However the Jacks were piss pounded by you for probably 50 years, and now that they beat you a couple of times, you would think they are Alabama. They won't play us for the obvious reasons.

Anyway, looking forward to the pre game and renewed rivalry. Play your best, and I hope we play ours.

Ahhhh, USD's version of LakesBison is in the house. You're going to love this clown on here. You can see his posts all over our board. Its like a UND fan that just doesn't understand the difference between the XDSU's and the UXD's.

"You'd think they are Alabama." Good one. Nope just enjoying improving as a program. However, it looks like we may take a step back this year unless something changes and quick.

Seriously Bison, pound those mangy flea-bitten pups!

SUPERBUNNY

yoteforever
09-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Ahhhh, USD's version of LakesBison is in the house. You're going to love this clown on here. You can see his posts all over our board. Its like a UND fan that just doesn't understand the difference between the XDSU's and the UXD's.

"You'd think they are Alabama." Good one. Nope just enjoying improving as a program. However, it looks like we may take a step back this year unless something changes and quick.

Seriously Bison, pound those mangy flea-bitten pups!

SUPERBUNNY

Clown? Already reverting to name calling? Very classy.

Anyway, my guess is the Bison faithful don't want to hear it.

My prediction: Nebraska 70 SDSU 3

bisonmike2
09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
A USD/SDSU smack fight on Bisonville?

Cripple fight!
http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/article/588/588289/south-park-the-complete-fifth-season-20050216115756644.jpg

Notorious
09-21-2010, 05:18 PM
Bison 35
'Yotes 13

Jensen will deliver...

SDbison
09-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Off the meds SDBison? You sure took a lot of my post out of the spirit in which it was intended.

Of course NDSU is a game that we circle on our schedule every year! My hope is that Bison fans circle the Jacks game as well. You ought to because we've kind of taken control the last few years. And, no I didn't mean that it is our most winnable game. Coming to the Fargo Dome and leaving with a win easy? Hell no! You and I know we've only done it once in the last 40 years. Just that outside of the Nebraska game if we lose again than we probably are eliminated from possible post season play and then the NDSU game is the last "big game" of the season.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
Just messin with ya.........and the only meds I am on, or off of, is maybe the over the counter cold stuff. So keep on beating your chest thumper fans (remember the cute little bunny from Bambi), you have finally returned to mediocrity, after 2 or 3 years of relative success. Hope your 3000 fans in Lincoln enjoy watching Nebraska put up 60 points on your yakrabbits.

BisonNeil
09-21-2010, 05:49 PM
If Jensen starts:

NDSU 25
USD 21

If Jose starts:

NDSU 18
USD 19

I find it interesting that you think the defense will play better for Mohler than they will for Jensen.

coloradobison
09-21-2010, 06:38 PM
I find it interesting that you think the defense will play better for Mohler than they will for Jensen.

More offense from Jensen could change field position and subsequently the scoring output of the Yotes.

NDSU 27, USD 20

ndsubison1
09-21-2010, 09:17 PM
Clown? Already reverting to name calling? Very classy.

Anyway, my guess is the Bison faithful don't want to hear it.

My prediction: Nebraska 70 SDSU 3

http://www.virtualbingo.org/bingo_images/images/bingo_balls_yellow.jpg

BisoninNWMN
09-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Bison 35
'Yotes 13

Jensen will deliver...

Good call my man!!!!

Bison kick their a**es!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

bisoneer
09-22-2010, 12:58 AM
Bison will show up, its at home and against and old rival... Our D will blitz 2 of 3 plays and their backup qb will have to finish the game... We win 27-17!

Bison101
09-22-2010, 02:45 AM
Bison 35
USD 7

No joke. I seriously believe this. The D is that good.

yellowstreak
09-22-2010, 02:50 AM
http://www.jacksonholeradio.com/News%20Pictures/Bison%20Attack.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_v6Vx4TUIw6Y/SdFBL2UI-KI/AAAAAAAABko/0at-LJlNefw/s400/wile+e+coyote.jpg

Da_Bizon
09-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Ndsu: 34
Usd: 17

X-Factor
09-22-2010, 04:19 AM

More offense from Jensen could change field position and subsequently the scoring output of the Yotes.

NDSU 27, USD 20

what he said. I have seen our kickoff coverage and it is downright pitiful. Punt coverage is amazing however. Despite many on here not liking the formation, the Wake Forest punt gets our guys downfield way faster than before. I feel as though I am being very generous to our kickoff coverage only having a 2pt differential!

Bison"FANatic"
09-22-2010, 12:49 PM
28-17 Bison

I have been very impressed with our defense and I think the offense will continue to improve. We will have a better passing game and play action will work well. Titus will get behind the D a few times and the line will give Jensen time to hit him. Screens and the ground game will keep the chains moving and we will hear That's another Bison First down a bunch.

CAS4127
09-22-2010, 05:06 PM
If Bison get running game going, then Bison 31-USD 17. If not, Yotes 28-Bison 14. And I will repost what I said in another thread, to wit:

How quickly members of this forum forget main topics from week b/4--think "Bohl to emphasize more physical play from O-line this week", which was huge thread last week. Last week game analysis--virtually no running game because O-line struggled again (not physical enough?) and we really didn't produce that much offense, just more points than M-State (think, good field position alah Ryan Smith). Bottom line, if we don't start controlling line of scrimmage and effectively run the effin ball, we may very well have not only a difficult time with Yotes, but a long year ahead, as good D and strong running game win in the MVFC, and the majority of others, along with very physical play--it wears the opponent down if you just keep comin and comin and comin (think, Central Michigan). You don't have to win every physical confrontation, but you have to let em know it is not going to stop until final horn blows. In short, we have yet to correct the very issue Bohl himself broached--just sayin.

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2010, 05:13 PM
I will be watching the run and the play of the O-line. I hope that Jensen has a solid pocket that does not collapse.

MN_BISON
09-22-2010, 05:24 PM
I will be watching the run and the play of the O-line. I hope that Jensen has a solid pocket that does not collapse.

So what time does your flight arrive in Fargo?;) It's the 1,000 football game in Bison history and I don't think you'll make it to 2,000.

WYOBISONMAN
09-22-2010, 05:27 PM
So what time does your flight arrive in Fargo?;) It's the 1,000 football game in Bison history and I don't think you'll make it to 2,000.

Unfortunately I will be at War Memorial Stadium at noon on Saturday.:hide:

DjKyRo
09-22-2010, 10:13 PM

Walt-Disney-style cryogenic freezing. Boom.

No_Skill
09-22-2010, 10:35 PM
NDSU blows out USD - 20%
NDSU wins a close game - 60%
USD wins a close game - 15%
USD blows out NDSU 5%

It's great that they won at Minnesota, but we still own them.

NDSU1980
09-23-2010, 01:29 AM
Well, before the season I predicted 4 Bison loses, and I think this is going to be one of them. Not sold on the offense being this great thing it's hyped up to be now. I say 17-16 Yotes. Hope I'm wrong.

bisoneer
09-23-2010, 02:46 AM
No way, home game, Jensen is good at passing and running, great Bison D and they are due to score us some points on the board (at least 6) and tremendous fan support with mega decibals intimidating the yotes and with Jemison putting a smack on their qb that will bench him so you gotta have faith... We win!!!!

lakesbison
09-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Ndsu 52
pussy Ass puppys -3

Bisonfan1
09-23-2010, 03:06 AM
Well, before the season I predicted 4 Bison loses, and I think this is going to be one of them. Not sold on the offense being this great thing it's hyped up to be now. I say 17-16 Yotes. Hope I'm wrong.

Never, ever, never, pick your team to loose, EVER !! put on them glasses and drink the kool aid. If I ever think the Bison will lose I will stop coming to the games. GAYotes suck, we roll !!! Eat crow with Lakes on Oct. 2nd in the Rainforest, raining crow, Master Chef of the crow = LakesBison !! Relax people etc etc. ha ha ha / 0700 hrs Next morning - never ever post when you put in a 16 hour day, finish your day with a last read of Bisonville, and then lose it on the keyboard, see above what happens with lack of sleep, sleep posting as bad as drunk posting.

ndsubison1
09-23-2010, 03:14 AM
Never, ever, never, pick your team to loose, EVER !! put on them glasses and drink the kool aid. If I ever think the Bison will lose I will stop coming to the games. GAYotes suck, we roll !!! Eat crow with Lakes on Oct. 2nd in the Rainforest, raining crow, Master Chef of the crow = LakesBison !! Relax people etc etc. ha ha ha

i picked us to lose to KU and look how that turned out :D

Capn_Cat
09-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Over 2 years we went 20-2. Our only FCS loss was a 5 point loss to SDSU, who turned out to be pretty darn good. In fact they beat UNI handily at their house. We went 3-1 vs FBS teams over those 2 years with the only loss a 1 point loss on a game winning field goal block. That included a 40 point thrashing of Central Michigan. We absolutely destroyed 2 Gateway teams that year including a highly ranked Western Illinois team and a 30 point win over Illinois State. We beat 4 other ranked teams We did that while winning our conference. Those teams were better than our current team. They produced about a dozen guys who went to the NFL. We were ranked for 3 consecutive years including 2007 in which we were ranked in the top 4 for the entire season including the# 1 spot for 6 weeks. Its not that USD isn't impressive having beaten the Gophers. They just need to do it over a full season before fans put them on a pedestal. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt and expect them to compete or possibly beat us. But most fans want to see how tough they are before giving them too much credit. I think many bison fans have gotten used to beating FBS teams so its not a big deal in their eyes. I disagree.

All that with (cough!) Babich's recruits (cough! cough!).

Tatanka
09-23-2010, 01:30 PM
All that with (cough!) Babich's recruits (cough! cough!).

:hide: The good captain has a point...

Scooter1
09-23-2010, 02:14 PM

I'm running the numbers and I just don't see NDSU scoring just 16 points against this USD defense. The U of M left about 21 points on the field when they played USD and still scored 38. Central Florida pummeled USD and I would say that Kansas is a better team than Central Florida. Even NWOS scored 14 against USD and it should be noted that they moved the ball on USD and their quarterback threw 5 interceptions in this game; 2 around mid field and three DEEP in USD territory (2 of them in the end zone). This game between NWOS easily could have been 48-28 or closer. Again, temper this 48 points with the knowledge that NWOS already has a 55-13 loss to division II Colorado State University-Pueblo. I have never even heard of CSUP before researching NWOS. The only thing that comes out of Pueblo Colorado are government information pamphlets. I know I'm talking a little smack here, but I have absolutely no respect for the USD defense. USD has never played well in Fargo and to say that they are going to come in with that shitty defense and hold NDSU at home to 16 points has no basis in reality. I don't care how bad everyone thinks that NDSU's offense is doing. Two road games to start the season against an FCS powerhouse and a Big 12 team to break in a young offense is not a great measuring stick on how they are going to be playing 4 games into the season. But, I will say that it does make the Bison defensive numbers all that more impressive because they put up these numbers in spite of the poor offensive performances. And, they did it on the road against very good competition.

Again,
NDSU 35 USD 20

GradBison
09-23-2010, 02:46 PM
I'm running the numbers and I just don't see NDSU scoring just 16 points against this USD defense. The U of M left about 21 points on the field when they played USD and still scored 38. Central Florida pummeled USD and I would say that Kansas is a better team than Central Florida. Even NWOS scored 14 against USD and it should be noted that they moved the ball on USD and their quarterback threw 5 interceptions in this game; 2 around mid field and three DEEP in USD territory (2 of them in the end zone). This game between NWOS easily could have been 48-28 or closer. Again, temper this 48 points with the knowledge that NWOS already has a 55-13 loss to division II Colorado State University-Pueblo. I have never even heard of CSUP before researching NWOS. The only thing that comes out of Pueblo Colorado are government information pamphlets. I know I'm talking a little smack here, but I have absolutely no respect for the USD defense. USD has never played well in Fargo and to say that they are going to come in with that shitty defense and hold NDSU at home to 16 points has no basis in reality. I don't care how bad everyone thinks that NDSU's offense is doing. Two road games to start the season against an FCS powerhouse and a Big 12 team to break in a young offense is not a great measuring stick on how they are going to be playing 4 games into the season. But, I will say that it dose make the Bison defensive numbers all that more impressive because they put up these numbers in spite of the poor offensive performances. And, they did it on the road against very good competition.

Again,
NDSU 35 USD 20

Now that's a prediction I can stand behind! :nod:

OldBison
09-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Yesterday when I was reading Stewart Mandel's Mailbag I was struck by his answer to a question concerning the Texas Longhorns. As I read his answer about the team, I kept thinking he was talking about the NDSU Bison.

When commenting about the Texas offense, Mandel had this to say:

I do believe Gilbert will only get better as the season progresses, but I don't have much faith in that running game. The Longhorns' offensive line simply is not physical enough and none of the tailbacks are elite difference-makers. Gilbert will have to do a better job of avoiding mistakes, and the defense will have to be flat-out dominant, for Texas to make it through that stretch unscathed.

Sounds familiar to me and I have to say that I think the only way the Bison will win more than the five games I predicted before the season began is if the defense is "flat-out dominant". Guess we'll get a clue about that on Saturday. :confused:

yoteforever
09-23-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm running the numbers and I just don't see NDSU scoring just 16 points against this USD defense. The U of M left about 21 points on the field when they played USD and still scored 38. Central Florida pummeled USD and I would say that Kansas is a better team than Central Florida. Even NWOS scored 14 against USD and it should be noted that they moved the ball on USD and their quarterback threw 5 interceptions in this game; 2 around mid field and three DEEP in USD territory (2 of them in the end zone). This game between NWOS easily could have been 48-28 or closer. Again, temper this 48 points with the knowledge that NWOS already has a 55-13 loss to division II Colorado State University-Pueblo. I have never even heard of CSUP before researching NWOS. The only thing that comes out of Pueblo Colorado are government information pamphlets. I know I'm talking a little smack here, but I have absolutely no respect for the USD defense. USD has never played well in Fargo and to say that they are going to come in with that shitty defense and hold NDSU at home to 16 points has no basis in reality. I don't care how bad everyone thinks that NDSU's offense is doing. Two road games to start the season against an FCS powerhouse and a Big 12 team to break in a young offense is not a great measuring stick on how they are going to be playing 4 games into the season. But, I will say that it does make the Bison defensive numbers all that more impressive because they put up these numbers in spite of the poor offensive performances. And, they did it on the road against very good competition.

Again,
NDSU 35 USD 20

Kansas couldn't carry central Floridas jock. I guaranty it. Southern Miss piss pounded Kansas and I bet that UCF will beat So. Miss by 14.

Our defense is suspect, but when is the last time we played in fargo? When our kids we in junior high, maybe grade school? They know nothing of this previous rivalry.

I for one am not bragging or gloating about our team. I think we are a decent team, I think we will play with you, and I do think there is a chance we can beat you. However, I am not foolish enough to think we fully understand what the "day in...day out" rigors of FCS football is all about YET. In time, we will learn. I came to that realization when UNI pummeled us last year.

Saying the U of M left 21 on the field is preposterous. They are not going to score every time they touch the ball. Regarding the Central Florida game, our head coach, by design, but the brakes and handcuffs on our offense and managed the clock to avoid a blowout and take the guaranty check home with us. I was there, and we would not beat Central Florida, but neither would you.

I am a realist, and I give us about a 30% chance of winning. I do think we are better than you think we are though. Warren will baffle you unless he tries to get too cute, then he might get smacked in the open field. His one weakness is he carries the ball like a loaf of bread. That someday will come back to hurt him. I just hope it isn't Saturday.

See you in fargo.............play hard

bisonmike2
09-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Again, temper this 48 points with the knowledge that NWOS already has a 55-13 loss to division II Colorado State University-Pueblo. I have never even heard of CSUP before researching NWOS.

You've never heard of them? I think I have. I think thought a saw a video about the college life at CSUP. I think it was call, 2 Girls, 1 CSUP.

/weak, I know.

ndsubison1
09-23-2010, 06:47 PM
Kansas couldn't carry central Floridas jock. I guaranty it. Southern Miss piss pounded Kansas and I bet that UCF will beat So. Miss by 14.

Our defense is suspect, but when is the last time we played in fargo? When our kids we in junior high, maybe grade school? They know nothing of this previous rivalry.

I for one am not bragging or gloating about our team. I think we are a decent team, I think we will play with you, and I do think there is a chance we can beat you. However, I am not foolish enough to think we fully understand what the "day in...day out" rigors of FCS football is all about YET. In time, we will learn. I came to that realization when UNI pummeled us last year.

Saying the U of M left 21 on the field is preposterous. They are not going to score every time they touch the ball. Regarding the Central Florida game, our head coach, by design, but the brakes and handcuffs on our offense and managed the clock to avoid a blowout and take the guaranty check home with us. I was there, and we would not beat Central Florida, but neither would you.

I am a realist, and I give us about a 30% chance of winning. I do think we are better than you think we are though. Warren will baffle you unless he tries to get too cute, then he might get smacked in the open field. His one weakness is he carries the ball like a loaf of bread. That someday will come back to hurt him. I just hope it isn't Saturday.

Southern Miss isnt a bad squad. I will take your bet on that UCF-USM game

gotts
09-23-2010, 08:16 PM
Bison 26
The Tolerable UxD 9

Civil06
09-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Bison - 31
Coyotes - 13

We'll let them score 1 touchdown but out D will be tough again in the red zone. Running game will finally get going and the QB, no matter which one starts, will be named player of the game.

This needs to be a statement game. USD needs to come back down to earth Hindenburg style.

Scooter1
09-23-2010, 09:39 PM

After reading your well thought out rebuttal...I am amending my 35-20 prediction.

BTW losing by 31 points is a blow out, dumb ass.

NDSU 37 USD 20

X-Factor
09-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Bison 35
USD 7

No joke. I seriously believe this. The D is that good.

This might be getting ahead of ourselves a bit. The D is, not surprisingly, very good this year but it is not what I would consider championship caliber yet.

Bisonguy
09-23-2010, 10:33 PM
I don't know what the score will be, but I do know there's a 100% chance of THUNDER!!!:

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/Photography/Images/POD/l/lightning-sky-131232-sw.jpg

gobison
09-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Not sure who determines it, but heard on Barrerio's show today that the Bison are favored by 10.

SDbison
09-23-2010, 10:43 PM

Wow, what a pompous ass of a coyooteee fan!

yoteforever
09-23-2010, 10:51 PM
After reading your well thought out rebuttal...I am amending my 35-20 prediction.

BTW losing by 31 points is a blow out, dumb ass.

NDSU 37 USD 20

You are a jerk. Period.

tjbison
09-23-2010, 11:09 PM

If you watch our game against UNI you will see our D adjusted to Rennie and shut him down in the second half, given the fact that we had ZERO tape and did not know who Farley was gonna play I'm not worried about your QB as we seen everything you guys have to beat Minny, I'm not saying blowout by any means but if our offense clicks and our D plays like they can look out

yoteforever
09-23-2010, 11:17 PM
Wow, what a pompous ass of a coyooteee fan!

What is pompous about my post?

No_Skill
09-23-2010, 11:40 PM
You've never heard of them? I think I have. I think thought a saw a video about the college life at CSUP. I think it was call, 2 Girls, 1 CSUP.

/weak, I know.

......gross

http://www.gifmix.net/smileys/puking-smilies/1.gif (http://www.gifmix.net/smileys/)

SDbison
09-23-2010, 11:55 PM
What is pompous about my post?

"and we would not beat Central Florida, but neither would you."

That was out of line. We beat you like Central Florida did and then what are you gonna say? You don't know how things will turn out and maybe there is a 30% chance USD barely beats NDSU, and another 30% chance NDSU barely beats USD, but there is a 30% chance NDSU blows out USD. Sorry, very little data on your play against MVFC and other teams equal to and above. The Minnesota victory means nothing to justify you can play with established DI teams week in and week out. Your NAIA romp is meaningless and UNI handed the yotes their ass last year.

lakesbison
09-24-2010, 12:47 AM
Why Are We Talking Smack With Yote Fans>?!

We Are Soooo Far Above Them...

They Beat A Horrible Goph Team, After Ucf Pounded Them>

MNLonghorn10
09-24-2010, 01:19 AM
central florida> kansas?

bwahahhaa....... 2 wins vs buffalo and south dakota. yea central florida is way above kansas.

BisonBryce
09-24-2010, 01:25 AM
Bison 35 USD 17

Bisonfan1
09-24-2010, 01:32 AM
Bison 35 USD 17

HEEEY, welcome back Bryce !!!! hope to see ya at a game, you know where to tailgate !!

Bisonfan1
09-24-2010, 01:36 AM
Not sure who determines it, but heard on Barrerio's show today that the Bison are favored by 10.

Heey GoBison, nice to see you back, you and BisonBryce on the same day, you guys living together now ???

Scooter1
09-24-2010, 01:54 AM
You are a jerk. Period.

Now, how can you argue with that? :bow:

bosco
09-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Gonna be an old fashioned slugfest.

Bison 31
Yotes 20

bisondad
09-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Bison - 35
Varmints - 10

gobison
09-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Heey GoBison, nice to see you back, you and BisonBryce on the same day, you guys living together now ???

Bryce's profile says he is Down Under (I wonder if they tailgate for gator wrestling)? I am currently living behind the big dirt pile in the west lot. Getting a little cold but I have my choice of bathrooms and I'm tailgating everyday!

tony
09-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I just heard that USD got a big package from Acme in the mail. Until I see what it is (could be a rocket, a giant rubber band, a box of anvils, etc), I won't be making a prediction on this game.

Tatanka
09-24-2010, 02:43 PM
I just heard that USD got a big package from Acme in the mail. Until I see what it is (could be a rocket, a giant rubber band, a box of anvils, etc), I won't be making a prediction on this game.

http://fantasy411.mlblogs.com/21477BP~Wile-E-Coyote-Posters.jpg

Scooter1
09-24-2010, 02:47 PM
http://fantasy411.mlblogs.com/21477BP~Wile-E-Coyote-Posters.jpg

I always loved that one.

Grizzled
09-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Bison offense is more athletic than USD defense.
USD offense hasnt' put up big numbers against a defense like the Bison D. We contain their qb. Game is more hype than its worth.

Bison- 27
Coyotes- 10

BisoninNWMN
09-24-2010, 10:51 PM
Bison offense is more athletic than USD defense.
USD offense hasnt' put up big numbers against a defense like the Bison D. We contain their qb. Game is more hype than its worth.

Bison- 27
Coyotes- 10

I'm starting to see it this way also.

No way we lose.

Bison by at least 2 TDs.

NDSU1980
09-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Well, after further review, I'm revising my guess to 19-17 Bison, but I will qualify it by saying I still don't have a lot of faith in the O. The one encouraging thing is that Bohl stated that both QB's are practicing. That gives me a little hope.

Scooter1
09-26-2010, 02:43 AM
We had some close ones

JustinTyem NDSU 34 USD 17 off by 5
DaBison NDSU 34 USD 17 off by 5
Scooter1 NDSU 35 USD 20 off by 7

and the winner is....

BisonBryce NDSU 35 USD 17 off by 4 points.

Notorious
09-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Bison 35
'Yotes 13

Jensen will deliver...

Fairly close ;)