PDA

View Full Version : GOTTA beat yotes by 20+.......period!

lakesbison
09-19-2010, 11:34 AM
Screw the 24 hour rule.

It starts NOW!!!

IF WE DON'T DOMINATE THEM, SHUT DOWN THE PROGRAM , I'M DEAD SERIOUS.

PUMP IT UP!!!!!

BisoninNWMN
09-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Why 20 points?

I'll take any point margain as long as it is a win.

But you're right....forget out Morgan State and get ready for a confident USD team. They are going to come in here expecting to win. Bison better be ready for them.

GO BISON

A1pigskin
09-19-2010, 12:27 PM
They know our O line problem. We need to get the run established.

Hopeful-Bison-Baller
09-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Screw the 24 hour rule.

It starts NOW!!!

PUMP IT UP!!!!!

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/halfblakk/shitjustgotreal.gif

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-19-2010, 01:23 PM
Screw the 24 hour rule.

It starts NOW!!!

PUMP IT UP!!!!!

UDS is going to give us problems. I watched them play Minny and needless to say they looked impressive. They really spread out the field and have a very athletic QB who can run and through the ball equally as well. They not only moved to ball at will through their passing game, but their defense was rock solid against the run.

They will match up well against us.

bisonmike2
09-19-2010, 03:50 PM
I'll take a victory by any margin.

sambini
09-19-2010, 04:13 PM
A win is a win. I agree Bison Mike+++

HerdBot
09-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Screw the 24 hour rule.

It starts NOW!!!

PUMP IT UP!!!!!

Are you serious? I was going to pick the Yotes to win the game. They are the best offense we will see all season. Can our offense put up 41 on the Gophers? Up until the 2nd half of yesterdays game i was convinced we couldn't put up 41 on Concordia.

YOTES 19
BISON 17

CaBisonFan
09-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Against this team...I'd be happy to take a win...with any score. They looked fabulous at Minnesota.

BisoninNWMN
09-19-2010, 08:40 PM
Are you serious? I was going to pick the Yotes to win the game. They are the best offense we will see all season. Can our offense put up 41 on the Gophers? Up until the 2nd half of yesterdays game i was convinced we couldn't put up 41 on Concordia.

YOTES 19
BISON 17

...say it isn't so......

Gotta pick the good guys....:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CaBisonFan
09-19-2010, 08:41 PM
We will have to outscore their potent offense. It will be a challenge.

BisonBabe
09-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Well the boys sure played much better in the 2nd half then in the first.

I hope that Jose is okay but don't see him playing anytime soon.

Brock looked good once he got rid of the jitters. The O was even looking better.

I like our D in my opinion it is the best we have seen in awhile.

I will be happy with a win and don't expect it to be a landslide or cakewalk.

USD may be building up to be a powerhouse. The made a statement when the played the Gophers and they will be trying to make a statement against the Bison as well. Lets keep our heads on straight and the coaching staff will do the same with the boys.

I pick the Bison by a slim margin on this game.

HerdBot
09-19-2010, 08:51 PM

YOTES 19
BISON 17

...say it isn't so......

Gotta pick the good guys....:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll never make a homer pick. Before the season started I picked NDSU but after watching them against the Gophers and watched our offense struggle over 3 games, I changed my pick. They are very good. Can we win? Absolutely. But we need the offense to get going. Loved what I saw from Brock but I want to see it for more than a half. Too many question marks. I hope I'm wrong.

westnodak93bison
09-19-2010, 09:29 PM
The USD offense may have looked good against the Gophs but they still gave up 38 to the lowly Goophers. I doubt we will let the game develop into a shoot out. As arrogant as Brewster is I wouldn't be surprised if the Gophs never even prepared for USD.

BisonNeil
09-19-2010, 09:34 PM
An athletic QB like SD has always give the Bison defense fits. I once thought this would be a laugher, but with the struggles the Bison have on the offensive line I will be happy with a win regardless of the score.

ndsubison1
09-19-2010, 10:18 PM
If our offense shows some improvement I will be happy with any margin of victory

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 12:40 AM
USD will be playing this game with a HUGE chip on thier shoulder. Remember this is the head coach that was in the media bitching and moaning about Coach Bohl's recruiting strategy and about NDSU in general. This is their super bowl. They expect to win this game and then rub our faces in it. They have nothing left to play for this year (a GWFC conference championship notwithstanding). For the first time in forever they'll have an energized fan base folllowing them up to Fargo.

Fans can make a difference in the game. Just ask Morgan State's offense when they couldn't hear in the first quarter. Now I expect that USD will be more prepared for teh environment. I also expect that NDSU's fans will be ready as well. Morgan State was a warmup, and was about a 3 out of 10 on the noise and excitement meter. This game will be a 5 or 6 for excitement and will need the noise to match. GET LOUD, BACK THE BISON, HAVE A NICE DAY.

BisoninNWMN
09-20-2010, 12:55 AM
USD will be playing this game with a HUGE chip on thier shoulder. Remember this is the head coach that was in the media bitching and moaning about Coach Bohl's recruiting strategy and about NDSU in general. This is their super bowl. They expect to win this game and then rub our faces in it. They have nothing left to play for this year (a GWFC conference championship notwithstanding). For the first time in forever they'll have an energized fan base folllowing them up to Fargo.

Fans can make a difference in the game. Just ask Morgan State's offense when they couldn't hear in the first quarter. Now I expect that USD will be more prepared for teh environment. I also expect that NDSU's fans will be ready as well. Morgan State was a warmup, and was about a 3 out of 10 on the noise and excitement meter. This game will be a 5 or 6 for excitement and will need the noise to match. GET LOUD, BACK THE BISON, HAVE A NICE DAY.

I was whistling and yelling my a** off....I'll step it up this saturday!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

MNLonghorn10
09-20-2010, 12:59 AM
bison have this................i hope!

their qb is on fire which terrifies me

bosco
09-20-2010, 01:09 AM
Be VERY careful with this next game. The boys over at gopherhole talked all week leading up to their game with USD talking about how they should win by 25+. Didn't work out to well for them. This will bring back a familiar foe from that past and they will come in with swagger and confidence. No prediction on the score here. Let's just take it play by play, improve over our last game and get the win. The Yotes have gotten some attention and we better give them some respect and not look past them.

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 01:15 AM
Be VERY careful with this next game. The boys over at gopherhole talked all week leading up to their game with USD talking about how they should win by 25+. Didn't work out to well for them. This will bring back a familiar foe from that past and they will come in with swagger and confidence. No prediction on the score here. Let's just take it play by play, improve over our last game and get the win. The Yotes have gotten some attention and we better give them some respect and not look past them.

^^ TRUTH ^^

Wally
09-20-2010, 02:50 AM
This game should be very good. I knew nothing of usd before the minn game and as most people, came away impressed with the win and with dante warren. Unless you are a hardcore scout, I don't think anyone has seen much of their other 2 games. They were blown out at Central Florida and blew out an NAIA team last week.

The one stat I noticed is that usd has given up only 3 sacks and their defense has only 2 sacks. This could be great news. Obviously, our OL has been beyond pitiful. Hopefully we can handle their D Line to give our QB time and open up a few holes for our running game. Conversely, our D Line could have some opportunities for wreaking havoc in the backfield. But as we all saw against minn, warren is probably a big reason there hasn't been too many sacks. Our D Line must have good discipline on Saturday or he will run all over us. We can't get caught over pursuing on misdirection, bootlegs, reverses, etc. I think of that 4th down play late in the game against minn, where warren bootlegged around the right side and their was not a gopher within 15 yards and he housed it.

bisonmike2
09-20-2010, 02:59 AM
This has got to be the 2nd dumbest thread ever, just behind Bill's UNDSU. Seriously, we need to beat USD by 20? Why again? This team is in no position to dictate victory with specific terms. USD's done more than enough this year to earn our respect. We should expect to win, but would shouldn't have to qualify it with a large point spread.

ndsubison1
09-20-2010, 03:00 AM
We should probably have a QB spy for Warren

DjKyRo
09-20-2010, 03:12 AM
I'll bet Iowa walked into Arizona with some fans expecting a 30-point win. :confused:

Not following your logic here Lakes.

bisonfan11
09-20-2010, 03:56 AM
I just hope that this week of practice is even MORE intense than last week's practice. Until the Bison can dominate an opponent NDSU needs to practice like each game is a loss. Perhaps it is time to bench D.J. McNorton in favor for Matt Voightlander and see if the ground game gets any better (some of the problems might be McNorton's dancing and juking).

ndsubison1
09-20-2010, 04:08 AM
I believe Voit has fallen to our #3 back

lakesbison
09-20-2010, 04:20 AM
My point is. NDSU IS UP HERE.

usd is here....

Gophers are awful this year, and played incredibly awful that day.

NDSU's program and pride and talent should dictate a 20+ crushing on these lil kids. beat the hell out of them and show no mercy!!

JustinTyem
09-20-2010, 04:27 AM
I believe Voit has fallen to our #3 back

Why though, Voit looked strong vs Morgan. DJ is a N/S runner going too must E/W. Not #24 can streach the edges with his swivel hips,and make guys sick.

lakesbison
09-25-2010, 04:16 PM
This better happen !!!

they don't belong on the same level as NDSU. Time to.destroy them.

30-3 last time. I expect the same today. We need to be 4-1else no playoffs

No_Skill
09-25-2010, 04:43 PM
This better happen !!!

they don't belong on the same level as NDSU. Time to.destroy them.

30-3 last time. I expect the same today. We need to be 4-1else no playoffs

I agree with that part.

lakesbison
09-25-2010, 04:52 PM
Amen no skill . These players better know this.

Bison101
09-25-2010, 05:24 PM
This USD team reminds me a lot of the Sam Houston team that came to the FFD a few years back. An athletic quarterback, a fabulous offense, overhype, e.t.c......

Bison win by three scores. No questions asked.

semobison
09-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Gonna get your wish, Lakes!

OrygunBison
09-26-2010, 02:02 AM
How does 22 points work for you, Lakes?

bisoningrandforks
09-26-2010, 02:15 AM
just when you make a bonehead comment lakes...you redeem yourself and make a prediction that was dam close!!!

westnodak93bison
09-26-2010, 02:19 AM
Well allll right. That is Bison football. I predicted Jensen is the starter....see my earlier post on a different thread. I knew it from now Bohl spoke in the Monday interview. Please don't say I'm being cocky but I read him. He wouldnt be a very good poker player imho.

bisonbills
09-26-2010, 02:23 AM
I love you Lakes!!!!! Hahahaha!!! GO BISON!!!!!!

A1pigskin
09-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Bison did it.

lakesbison
09-26-2010, 02:33 AM
Hahaha Bbbbbbbbaaaaaabbbbbyyyy. Don't question lakes. Meet you in Texas!!!!!

No_Skill
09-26-2010, 02:34 AM
rainin' bitches, Lakes...rainin' bitches :)

A1pigskin
09-26-2010, 02:35 AM
Now that our offense is scoring and our D is doing well, let's go kick some a$$ the rest of the season.

DjKyRo
09-26-2010, 04:46 AM
....OK, not a bad prediction by Lakes.

Twentysix
09-26-2010, 05:33 AM
22 points you shall have sir.

ndsubison1
09-26-2010, 05:40 AM
congrats lakes!

tjbison
09-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Lakes how many points we need to beat Western by??? worked this week

Jdubs21
09-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Lakes how many points we need to beat Western by??? worked this week

atleast 1...thats all i care about :)

Twentysix
09-27-2010, 05:06 AM
atleast 1...thats all i care about :)

I think you will get alot more than 1 ahead. If they couldnt pass against In st they have got NOTHING on us. They are going to look like the bison of last year ago and we got the best defense in town.