PDA

View Full Version : Two down, Five to go!!!

TheBisonator
09-19-2010, 02:06 AM
Victories until playoff eligibility. Keep that in mind. I think we'll do no worse than 3-2 after USD and WIU with an overrated Illinois State and underrated Youngstown State road trip. Now we need to make sure Jensen is protected, and get our O-line's asses in gear!!

A1pigskin
09-19-2010, 02:09 AM
I second the O line deal.

Bisonguy
09-19-2010, 02:12 AM
Victories until playoff eligibility. Keep that in mind. I think we'll do no worse than 3-2 after USD and WIU with an overrated Illinois State and underrated Youngstown State road trip. Now we need to make sure Jensen is protected, and get our O-line's asses in gear!!

With as many losses as the MVFC is having against other conferences, 8 wins is a lot more realistic for any chance at the playoffs.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-19-2010, 02:18 AM

?????? They just layed the wood to SDSU..........

X-Factor
09-19-2010, 03:10 AM
?????? They just layed the wood to SDSU..........

And so has everyone that has played SDSU this year.

Thunder_Struck
09-19-2010, 03:14 AM
1 at a time. The once almost sure victory over USD is now a toss up game. Need to execute next week!

semobison
09-19-2010, 03:27 AM
No one is overrated in the MVFC! Its going to be tough every week. If there is a sure thing its Indiana state.

bisonmike2
09-19-2010, 03:42 AM
We have a solid defense and good special teams. Those 2 aspects alone can keep us in games. If we can find our offense we can do damage, if we can't we'll struggle.

bisontwice
09-19-2010, 11:47 AM
Next week at this time we will be 3-1 and looking at the conference schedule. O is going to roll...

BisoninNWMN
09-19-2010, 11:50 AM
We have a solid defense and good special teams. Those 2 aspects alone can keep us in games. If we can find our offense we can do damage, if we can't we'll struggle.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

Ryan Smith is electric. If he gets a seam....he is gone.

You are right....the defense is good and if our offense "finds" themselves...look out!!!

GO BISON

A1pigskin
09-19-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm glad we finished with a much higher score. I didn't know what to think at the beginning of the game.