PDA

View Full Version : I am a guest at Sanford Health

BisonBabe
09-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Again. As much as I love the care I received last week I really did not want to be here again. Well I guess my body had other plans. I am now in the best place to be treated for the infection I have.

I expect you all to have extra fun at tailgating as well as the game.

Go Bison

bisongirl
09-17-2010, 01:27 PM
Again. As much as I love the care I received last week I really did not want to be here again. Well I guess my body had other plans. I am now in the best place to be treated for the infection I have.

I expect you all to have extra fun at tailgating as well as the game.

Go Bison

We'll be thinking about you and saying a few extra prayers for a quick recovery. Get well soon!

MNLonghorn10
09-17-2010, 01:35 PM
that sucks big time bb.gl, hospitals are never fun..heres to a speedy recovery

BisonBabe
09-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Thanks BisonGirl & MnLonhorn my Dr just stopped in and said earliest i go home is Saturday but maybe not til Sunday depends on how much longer the fever lasts.

I will have to listen to the game on the radio.

Bisonguy
09-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Thanks BisonGirl & MnLonhorn my Dr just stopped in and said earliest i go home is Saturday but maybe not til Sunday depends on how much longer the fever lasts.

I will have to listen to the game on the radio.

I'd guess it would be better to watch in on TV(KVLY)? ??

tony
09-18-2010, 01:56 AM
Get well soon, BB!

BisonBabe
09-18-2010, 04:59 AM
I'd guess it would be better to watch in on TV(KVLY)? ??

I did not realize this weeks was on tv thought only webcast. If it is on TV things are even better.

GradBison
09-18-2010, 03:19 PM
According the gobison.com the game is not on TV.

Sorry BB. :(

BisonBabe
09-18-2010, 03:32 PM
According the gobison.com the game is not on TV.

Sorry BB. :(

Thats okay they have kfgo listed as one of the radio stations available on the tv so I can listen to the game.

Bisonguy
09-18-2010, 04:51 PM
Sorry BB- guess that's what working 70+ hours this week does to my reading abilities. Must have been looking ahead to USD. :blush:

Get well soon!!

BisonBabe
09-18-2010, 05:36 PM
Sorry BB- guess that's what working 70+ hours this week does to my reading abilities. Must have been looking ahead to USD. :blush:

Get well soon!!

Working on it. May get to go home tomorrow.

I sent hubby out west to take BisonBabe Jr out for her first deer hunt this weekend did not want her to miss it as it only happens once. With luck the weather is better out there today then yesterdays rain and snow and they will have a chance to get out in the field.

WYOBISONMAN
09-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Get well BB......take care of yourself!

BisonBabe
09-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Well I am going to be here at least one more day now. Then I may be going to stay at my Mom's for a bit as Swag does not want me to be home. He wants me to have someone with me at all times just in case (his words). Dr re-opened the whole incision today (about 9 inches) and they are going to be using a wound vac. This will require the assistance of home health. I am going to be talking to my nurse/Dr about the idea of me being at mom's and getting care there. Mom lives in Bottineau so it is a 4 hour jaunt there. Car rides right now are not my friend.

Please keep them positive thoughts a coming.