PDA

View Full Version : DJKyRo covering the Morgan St. game!

DjKyRo
09-17-2010, 01:43 AM
So I got the gig to cover the football game on Saturday with KNDS 96.3 - if anyone at home is interested and doesn't want to listen to Scotty (which would be hard to believe) feel free to tune in, head over to www.kndsradio.com and hit the "listen live" link. The game won't be blacked out so tune in and check it out!

aces1180
09-17-2010, 01:57 AM
So I got the gig to cover the football game on Saturday with KNDS 96.3 - if anyone at home is interested and doesn't want to listen to Scotty (which would be hard to believe) feel free to tune in, head over to www.kndsradio.com and hit the "listen live" link. The game won't be blacked out so tune in and check it out!

You should pull a Harry Carey (not the Japanese term) or a Harry Doyle and just get blasted at the tailgate before the broadcast...That would be epic and awesome, IMO. Probably wouldn't be good for your career or dealing with the FCC (assuming you swear a lot and people complain), but you would be my hero.

EndZoneQB
09-17-2010, 01:58 AM
You should pull a Harry Carey (not the Japanese term) or a Harry Doyle and just get blasted at the tailgate before the broadcast...That would be epic and awesome, IMO. Probably wouldn't be good for your career or dealing with the FCC (assuming you swear a lot and people complain), but you would be my hero.

The people listening to KNDS probably wouldn't complain hahahaha

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 02:08 AM
So, will you still be tailgating?

TbonZach
09-17-2010, 02:08 AM

And don't forget to throw in questions like "If the moon was made out of spare ribs, would you eat it?"

MNLonghorn10
09-17-2010, 02:12 AM
thanks for the heads up, i can dig out my radio now.
http://gadgets.boingboing.net/6a00d83452989a69e200e55297002b8833-800wi.jpg

56BISON73
09-17-2010, 02:12 AM
So I got the gig to cover the football game on Saturday with KNDS 96.3 - if anyone at home is interested and doesn't want to listen to Scotty (which would be hard to believe) feel free to tune in, head over to www.kndsradio.com (http://www.kndsradio.com) and hit the "listen live" link. The game won't be blacked out so tune in and check it out!

Congrats!!!! Just think---now that you will be a celebrity you wont need the Mcnuggets to get lucky.:D But if the date looks like its going south on you you could always use the nuggets as your hold card!

ps nice meeting you tonight at the VB game.

DjKyRo
09-17-2010, 02:20 AM
I'll swing by the tailgating, can't drink but I'll definitely enjoy some good tailgating food. :)

Gotta do some radio junk until 2:30, but should be able to hang around for an hour or two. Looking forward to it.

roadwarrior
09-17-2010, 02:26 AM
I'll swing by the tailgating, can't drink but I'll definitely enjoy some good tailgating food. :)

There should be some beer left for postgame!

DjKyRo
09-17-2010, 02:29 AM

Game on, then. :nod: How long will you guys be out there after the game?

NDSUFan_Sav
09-17-2010, 04:58 AM

not if your name is Sav

NDSUFan_Sav
09-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Game on, then. :nod: How long will you guys be out there after the game?

its either 2 hrs after the game or until 11 i think whichever comes first (not positive on that)

ndsubison1
09-17-2010, 05:16 AM
yeah road, me n sav will be eating all of the beers :cheers: :bong:

NDSUFan_Sav
09-17-2010, 05:24 AM
yeah road, me n sav will be eating all of the beers :cheers: :bong:

yeah why drink them when you can just CRUSH them

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 12:56 PM

Gotta do some radio junk until 2:30, but should be able to hang around for an hour or two. Looking forward to it.
Was it not just a couple days ago you were all pumped to go tailgating for the first time and go out drinking and such? Priorities. :smh: Were you not supposed to be some great beer pong champion? Hmmmm? I think an intervention may be in order. :D

DjKyRo
09-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Was it not just a couple days ago you were all pumped to go tailgating for the first time and go out drinking and such? Priorities. :smh: Were you not supposed to be some great beer pong champion? Hmmmm? I think an intervention may be in order. :D

There's always next week!

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 04:57 PM
There's always next week!
Procrastination my friend is a terrible thing when it comes to tailgating.

NDSUFan_Sav
09-17-2010, 10:28 PM
Procrastination my friend is a terrible thing when it comes to tailgating.

true that during the offseason i get tailgating withdrawals

Answer Guy
09-19-2010, 02:05 AM
Listened to this the second half. No Dan Hammer, but I enjoyed it :D

DjKyRo
09-19-2010, 02:56 AM
Listened to this the second half. No Dan Hammer, but I enjoyed it :D

Thanks!! Did it sound halfway decent?

Ferd
09-19-2010, 02:59 AM
I tried to listen to you but couldn't seem to locate it.