PDA

View Full Version : How to be a gracious fan with tonight's opponent

Facts
09-16-2010, 09:00 PM
IDEA: if the opponent happens to score a point tonight (I stress IF) I think we need to be sensitive to their lack of a nickname. If they score we should all politely cheer in unison GO Flickertails!! (or go flicks). I mean everyone should have a name...

;)

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm open to bets on the over-under of the first "Sioux suck ____" chant...not that I plan on starting one but you have to assume someone will.

Tatanka
09-16-2010, 10:15 PM
in all seriousnes I hope the chant doesn't make an appearance. there are many many people who will be looking for any reason possible to add taint to NDSU and this would be the perfect vehicle. cheer on the bison. period.

although playing certain classic rock tunes by the Who are encouraged...

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 10:16 PM
in all seriousnes I hope the chant doesn't make an appearance. there are many many people who will be looking for any reason possible to add taint to NDSU and this would be the perfect vehicle. cheer on the bison. period.

++++++++ on all points.

onbison09
09-16-2010, 10:19 PM

Already advocated for it on teh Facebook. And as for the chant, I'm probably in the minority here but I agree :hide:

ndsubison1
09-17-2010, 01:49 AM
numerous sioux suck chants in the student section. dont give a rip what the haterz think about it. love it!

aces1180
09-17-2010, 01:54 AM
numerous sioux suck chants in the student section. dont give a rip what the haterz think about it. love it!

That brings a tear to my eye! As a kid who grew up hating UND, I am happy to hear the tradition of disrespecting the Sue (not the tribe) continues!