PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball today vs. the Siouxage!

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Game is at 7 pm Thursday night, who's there?

bisongirl
09-16-2010, 01:06 AM
Moms and Dads bring your kids out to the game. There will be Sept issues of Bison Illustrated there that include an autograph page--autograph session is immediately following the game!

Tatanka
09-16-2010, 01:07 AM
flying back from houston. arriving at 630. going to match. praying mrs.tatanka saves me a good seat.

Elephants Dream?
09-16-2010, 01:16 AM

Of course.

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 01:18 AM
I'll be waving the Bison Flag of Truth (boasting the autographs of the volleyball, soccer, football and basketball teams). Swing over and say hey before or after the game!

Bison bison
09-16-2010, 01:40 AM
flying back from houston. arriving at 630. going to match. praying mrs.tatanka saves me a good seat.

6.30!

We thought you weren't getting back until 9.

Guess I won't be making it to the game!

:p

Hammersmith
09-16-2010, 01:41 AM
I'm there.

imabison
09-16-2010, 01:53 AM

Izzo on WDAY did short piece, more clips of the skool up north than NDSU, but the up north player said lots of people driving down for the game, get there early to get the gm tickets. Do not expect to make this match.

lakesbison
09-16-2010, 02:50 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo Way!!!! I will not legitmize them as an opponent.

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 02:56 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo Way!!!! I will not legitmize them as an opponent.

In other words, you won't support NDSU? Alright, we'll cheer extra then.

56BISON73
09-16-2010, 05:34 AM

Tell her to save me one too.:D

Tatanka
09-16-2010, 06:26 PM
best get here early tonight. I smell a new attendance record... unless you're a -------- fan then you can show up anytime since you'll likely want to leave early. :nod:

lakesbison
09-16-2010, 06:48 PM
big deal, NDSU VOLLEYBALL SELLS OUT VS WESTERN ILLINOIS or MINOT ST.......regardless
UND brings nothing to the table...... ie- see football.

silkamilkamonico
09-16-2010, 07:11 PM
big deal, NDSU VOLLEYBALL SELLS OUT VS WESTERN ILLINOIS or MINOT ST.......regardless

UND would throttle both Western Illinois and Minot State in volleyball.

They are 8-3 playing a full D1 schedule so far, throttled Southern Utah and UMKC, and some are might argue that they played both Drake and Wisconsin-Milwaukee tougher than NDSU did.

UND volleyball has arrived in D1, basically just as fast as NDSU did. Should be a very fun game tonight.

dmksioux
09-16-2010, 07:23 PM
Ashlee Hardee, our new coach, has done some good things with the program. Hopefully we will be able to hold on to him for awhile. He has gotten the UND and GF community excited about volleyball which hasn't ever been the case before. I'm not sure if this team is to the point where NDSU is at as far as it's level of play, but they are definitely moving in the right direction. I would have to say the volleyball program thus far has had the best transition to DI...never would have guessed that back when the transition process started. Tonights going to be alot of fun and I'm excited that I'm going to be there. Sounds as if there will be quite a bit of Sioux fans there!

siouxdgj
09-16-2010, 07:36 PM

Pardon me, but you sure like to mix your metaphors, er..game examples. You make it sound as though the Idaho game and Northern Illinois game were one and the same. Not that you'd ever admit it, but in spite of the 45-0 loss at Idaho, there WERE some bright spots for the Sioux. Furthermore, at Northern Illinois, the Sioux would likely have won the game against an FBS school had a first half touchdown orginally called a touchdown by the officials not been reversed on review. Well, have it your way, but remember that hatred eats away at one on the inside. But, hey, if that's the way you want it, keep your blinders on.

ndsubison1
09-16-2010, 07:42 PM

it brings a rival and an intriguing/familiar opponent to the fans

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 08:05 PM

Not to mention the Bison Flag of Truth.

heckler
09-16-2010, 08:42 PM
I will be there!

siouxdgj
09-17-2010, 11:34 PM

Congratulations to the Bison volleyball team for a gritty, determined, come-from-behind victory over the Sioux. After the first two sets I think the Bison generally wore the Sioux down in the third set. Congratulaltions nevertheless. Bison maintain their mastery over the Sioux ladies.

DjKyRo
09-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Congratulations to the Bison volleyball team for a gritty, determined, come-from-behind victory over the Sioux. After the first two sets I think the Bison generally wore the Sioux down in the third set. Congratulaltions nevertheless. Bison maintain their mastery over the Sioux ladies.

I don't know if a sweep constitutes a "come from behind victory." :rolleyes: But thanks, it was a good game to watch and be part of.

TheBisonator
09-18-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't know if a sweep constitutes a "come from behind victory." :rolleyes: But thanks, it was a good game to watch and be part of.

I thought their football team went toe-to-toe with Idaho!!!

siouxdgj
09-18-2010, 04:57 PM

Where I was coming from was the fact that NDSU had to come from behind and rally in each of the first two sets, using come from behind in that context. The third set was a relative breeze for the Bison. Congrats again to a very good Bison vollelyball team. May you go far this season.