PDA

View Full Version : Dj get yourself some Mc nuggets!!!!

56BISON73
09-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Apparently Chicks dig McNuggets!!!

There's a radio commercial I've heard a few times that goes something like this:

Quote:
Girl 1: So, are you going over to Jason's house to watch the game?

Girl 2: I don't know. I'm not really into football.

Girl 1: C'mon, it'll be fun! They'll run the football, then there'll be scoring, then someone will bring over a bunch of McNuggets!

Girl 2: Wait - McNuggets?

Girl 1: Yeah, someone always brings along a 50-piece McNugget.

Girl 2: Hmm... I think I could get into football...

So I'm going to assume this is accurate, so you should use McNuggets as your trump card from here on out.

DJ: To girl (or guy?) in class--- Hey, you busy this weekend? Wanna hang out or something?

Girl in class: Oh, I don't know...

DJ: We could get McNuggets. McDonalds has a special on the 50-piece McNugget meal.

Girl in class: Pick me up at 8.

There ya go DJ your ticket to the promised land :D

TransAmBison
09-14-2010, 01:42 AM
Apparently Chicks dig McNuggets!!!

There's a radio commercial I've heard a few times that goes something like this:

Quote:
Girl 1: So, are you going over to Jason's house to watch the game?

Girl 2: I don't know. I'm not really into football.

Girl 1: C'mon, it'll be fun! They'll run the football, then there'll be scoring, then someone will bring over a bunch of McNuggets!

Girl 2: Wait - McNuggets?

Girl 1: Yeah, someone always brings along a 50-piece McNugget.

Girl 2: Hmm... I think I could get into football...

So I'm going to assume this is accurate, so you should use McNuggets as your trump card from here on out.

DJ: To girl (or guy?) in class--- Hey, you busy this weekend? Wanna hang out or something?

Girl in class: Oh, I don't know...

DJ: We could get McNuggets.

Girl in class: Pick me up at 8.

There ya go DJ your ticket to the promised land :D

You missed the critical details...but it may work. There was a mention of a 50-piece mcnugget pack...this arouses the FAT chick. Yes, the mention of food, and food in abundance...yes she is ready to mate. DJ...go get you some! I know all this because I read it in chapter two (Effin da Fatties) of Lakes' book, "Rain Man".

56BISON73
09-14-2010, 02:15 AM
You missed the critical details...but it may work. There was a mention of a 50-piece mcnugget pack...this arouses the FAT chick. Yes, the mention of food, and food in abundance...yes she is ready to mate. DJ...go get you some! I know all this because I read it in chapter two (Effin da Fatties) of Lakes' book, "Rain Man".

Fixed it. LOL Not only does it show that DJ likes his food in bulk he is also thrifty. Which are 2 strong selling points.

DjKyRo
09-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Dude, way ahead of you. White-meat McNuggets are straight BAWLIN. Didn't know chicks dig them too....might have to walk up and down Albrecht and see who comes calling.

.....jackasses. :p

ndsubison1
09-14-2010, 03:26 AM
fat girls need lovin too

EndZoneQB
09-14-2010, 03:59 AM
fat girls need lovin too

...but they gotta pay...

mebisonII
09-14-2010, 01:31 PM
You know, just the other day I walked over to my local McDonalds and got myself a 10 piece chicken McNuggets meal with an orange Hi-C. Felt like I was 10 years old again and realized why I had liked being 10 so well.

All that said, you're not my type, Dj, so don't get your hopes up.

TransAmBison
09-14-2010, 01:39 PM
You know, just the other day I walked over to my local McDonalds and got myself a 10 piece chicken McNuggets meal with an orange Hi-C. Felt like I was 10 years old again and realized why I had liked being 10 so well.

All that said, you're not my type, Dj, so don't get your hopes up.
Don't worry...DJ likes a little more cushion for the pushin...

DjKyRo
09-14-2010, 01:53 PM
Don't worry...DJ likes a little more cushion for the pushin...

Wait'll the pics from my trip to Brookings get posted on Facebook - giddy-up!

Notorious
09-14-2010, 01:57 PM
GREAT?!....."The Adventures of DJKYRO" thread coming soon.....

PuMp.IT..UP!

TransAmBison
09-14-2010, 01:59 PM
http://www.expandmywealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/fat-girls-and-fries.jpg
Wait'll the pics from my trip to Brookings get posted on Facebook - giddy-up!

Herd80
09-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I swear to God, no more McDonalds...ever

DJ, well done on the two-fer

mebisonII
09-15-2010, 02:00 PM

Tatanka
09-17-2010, 08:03 PM
http://churchmousec.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/cat_eyes_seen-unseen.jpg

aces1180
09-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Bill Clinton approves of this thread!

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

mebisonII
09-17-2010, 08:36 PM

BisonBabe
09-18-2010, 12:43 AM
A pet peeve I have is the way men will treat women if they are fluffy. Ugh it can be down right mean.:smh: :smh: