PDA

View Full Version : panther game low lights

bisoneer
09-14-2010, 12:33 AM
Just watched some of the high lights on the Bohl show and wow, we could have actually tied it on Mohlers last pass... didnt look like offensive pass interference to me, lame call by the zebra. Overall not a bad effort, D played really well O has lots of room for improvements... We need to whoop UNI next year at home as I a so sick of losing to them and their attitudes... our recruiters should beat theirs to the punch and shop where they shop.

MN_Moose
09-14-2010, 12:50 AM
Offensive pass interference was right in front of me. Definitely a push by the receiver.

Bisonguy
09-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Chea, Scotty and Phil called it, so I gotta say legit call.

Capn_Cat
09-14-2010, 12:58 AM
Just watched some of the high lights on the Bohl show and wow, we could have actually tied it on Mohlers last pass... didnt look like offensive pass interference to me, lame call by the zebra. Overall not a bad effort, D played really well O has lots of room for improvements... We need to whoop UNI next year at home as I a so sick of losing to them and their attitudes... our recruiters should beat theirs to the punch and shop where they shop.

http://www.dailydiatribe.com.au/dd/archives/retard.jpg

What? The, um, "winning" attitude?

Grow up, kid.

:smh:

jaystus
09-14-2010, 02:00 AM
Umm, It was definitively pass interference. Can't really complain about the call.

ndsubison1
09-14-2010, 02:19 AM
I dont think our D played well at all

Twentysix
09-14-2010, 02:29 AM
I dont think our D played well at all

I think our D swarmed well, I dont think they tackled well. There were a few hits that we rewound the DVR and watched over and over and the NDSU defender didnt even use arms to try and tackle.

there were alot of times arms were used and they slipped off though.

bisoneer
09-14-2010, 02:42 AM
Ok, thanks for the input from those of you that were there (I'm ashamed but I lived there for 4 yrs and well ................) Anyhow, we are 1 -1 and I think many of us thought if we were 1-1 at this point in the schedule it would have been an L to Kansas and a W with UNI.

Twentysix
09-14-2010, 02:48 AM
Ok, thanks for the input from those of you that were there (I'm ashamed but I lived there for 4 yrs and well ................) Anyhow, we are 1 -1 and I think many of us thought if we were 1-1 at this point in the schedule it would have been an L to Kansas and a W with UNI.

Eh thats what kansas gets for not preparing for that division 2 team that somehow played them in a division 1 basketball tournament a few years ago.