PDA

View Full Version : Bohl Presser Audio from today 9/13/2010

99Bison
09-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Press play:
http://www.bisonillustrated.com/s.php?s=259

Notes:
- Billy Turner to starting tackle and Cornick to guard
- Jose will remain at quarterback, played well enough to warrant starting against Morgan State
- Veldman out for this weekend's game with pulled groin
- Chad Willson is doubtful
- Joe Lund, Matt Anderson and Preston Evans are all probable

Bison bison
09-13-2010, 08:19 PM
sounds good.

let's go Bison!

ndsubison1
09-13-2010, 08:30 PM
I actually really like the move of Cornick to guard and Turner to starting tackle.

KTF
09-13-2010, 08:32 PM
So are these their native positions for Cornick and Turner?

SDbison
09-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Were there any questions?
What about the crappy offensive game plan we have seen for the past 2 plus years?
Jose, the rest of the offense and the coaches game plan worked out well enough so NDSU lost on Saturday. So what is going to change for this week other than swapping a guard and tackle?

KTF
09-13-2010, 09:40 PM
What about the crappy offensive game plan we have seen for the past 2 plus years?
Jose, the rest of the offense and the coaches game plan worked out well enough so NDSU lost on Saturday. So what is going to change for this week other than swapping a guard and tackle?

There is a call in show tonight from 6-7 that you could call in and ask these questions. I am not a great football mind so I wouldn't know what to say without sounding like a fool... I plan on listening and am hoping one you guys calls and ask the hard questions...

imabisonfan
09-13-2010, 09:45 PM
There is a call in show tonight from 6-7 that you could call in and ask these questions. I am not a great football mind so I wouldn't know what to say without sounding like a fool... I plan on listening and am hoping one you guys calls and ask the hard questions...

Man you guys are harsh!

99Bison
09-13-2010, 09:45 PM

Listen to the entire thing... especially the last 2/3 or so. There's some reference to many of the things that have been debated on here. Obviously nothing earth shattering, but some Bohl comments and questions about it.

bisontwice
09-13-2010, 10:13 PM
What time tonight and what radio station, I would guess KFGO?

SDbison
09-13-2010, 10:46 PM
Listen to the entire thing... especially the last 2/3 or so. There's some reference to many of the things that have been debated on here. Obviously nothing earth shattering, but some Bohl comments and questions about it.
I was busy at work this afternoon so I did not get a chance to listen. Again, with Bohl nothing seems to change so I don't have much confidence. If Mohler screws up he won't put Jensen in until the last series of the game. Grow some man-berries Bohl. Apparently Bohl is like some of the pansies on this messageboard all worried about hurting a football players feelings. Wow, PC has touched all parts of America. If you don't get the job done you get replaced. That is the way successful companies are run. Maybe that is why the country is going to hell. To many excuses. Not enough tough decision making.

KTF
09-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Man you guys are harsh!

I don't consider that harsh. Just pointing that there is a call in show and that I don't know what questions to ask. Lots of people are better football minds then me so they should ask the questions. DO you really want to hear me say, "Ah, ah, Coach, sucky game at UNI. What you doing differently for the next game?"

Or you could have SDBison who has more football knowledge then me call in say, "hey coach, what if you switch around guy A with guy B, how about formation z instead formation J" sorts of questions. Definitely makes for a better show.

bisoningrandforks
09-13-2010, 11:19 PM
SDbison........Ditto!!!...

SDbison
09-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Thanks guys for the vote of confidence. I was able to listen to the call in show a bit tonight, but had to finish up some business at work as I am working with a company in California on a project. Maybe next time.