PDA

View Full Version : Morgan State Predictions

No_Skill
09-13-2010, 02:56 AM
OK, it's been 24 hrs. The team is moving on, I suggest we do the same.

NDSU blows out Morgan State - 50%
NDSU wins a close game - 40%
Morgan State wins a close game - 10%
Morgan State blows out NDSU - 0%

The first percentage should be much higher, but from what I've seen of the offence so far...

It's the first home game and that means tailgating! The extended forcast shows 66 and partly sunny. Let's have some fun and cheer like hell!

For the record, I consider the boarder between close game and blow out 14 pts.

clenz
09-13-2010, 02:59 AM
I'd put money on NDSU at -9.5

bisonfan11
09-13-2010, 03:00 AM
NDSU-21
Morg. St.-3

Grizzled
09-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Defense pitches a shutout. Offense plays with a chip on their shoulder.

Bison win 31-0.

IzzyFlexion
09-13-2010, 03:04 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i4JNVpnkIoo/S0X2IgGd-uI/AAAAAAAAB58/E9bW41CnHKk/s320/funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg
Dear God,
Thank you for helping my dog improve his tremendous flatulence problem. And if it's not too much to ask, please help the Bison score in double figures vs. Morgan State.

BISON: 38
MORGAN STATE: 10

MN_Moose
09-13-2010, 03:08 AM
strait up
NDSU 24
Morgan St. 6

No_Skill
09-13-2010, 03:09 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_i4JNVpnkIoo/S0X2IgGd-uI/AAAAAAAAB58/E9bW41CnHKk/s320/funny-dog-pictures-praying-dog-boy-bed.jpg
Dear God,
Thank you for helping my dog improve his tremendous flatulence problem. And if it's not too much to ask, please help the Bison score in double figures vs. Morgan State.

BISON: 38
MORGAN STATE: 10

Sounds like you need to switch dog food.

NDSU1980
09-13-2010, 03:14 AM
NDSU 34
Morgan State 10

Twentysix
09-13-2010, 03:49 AM
wow, atleast we didnt lose this week 62-3.

I think we will be alright. I think Mohler throws lights out 290 yds 0-1 int.
68%+ accuracy.

I also think mohler runs for atleast 45 yds.

So far our RB play has been worse than the QB. I hope it is greatly improved for the rest of the year.

Twentysix
09-13-2010, 03:50 AM
is morgan state a full scholarship team? I would guess so since they played maryland, but im not sure.

I also think this game makes bisonville pumped about our team again. But in the long run this is like other patsys of the past and means nothing overall.

You all thought our offense was bad. Morgan State (1-1) gained only six yards in the first half and finished with 85

DjKyRo
09-13-2010, 04:33 AM
NDSU - 24. Not a barn-burner but I think the Bison find their flow and build some confidence in airing it out.

MSU - 6. If they couldn't put up more than 14 on a D-II team they aren't going to fare much better on NDSU's defense after Hazleton made sure they remember how to tackle all week.

ndsubison1
09-13-2010, 05:03 AM
NDSU 34
Morgan State 13

Twentysix
09-13-2010, 05:19 AM
I would like to see a Jose led offense score 21. And a Brock led offense score 14.

That would be a nice day.

I would like morgan state to score between 0 and 3 points.

Would of liked us to beat uni too. :hide:

99Bison
09-13-2010, 05:44 AM
over 35 something to less than 11

mgbison
09-13-2010, 05:50 AM
bison 68
morgan state 14

Offense plays longer than they should to get some issues worked out and coaches try throwing in a few new wrinkles.

On the other side of the ball, the second string defense plays the last 2 quarters (hence giving up 14 points)

Lets go tailgating. I hate to resort to this, but at least we can tailgate better than UNI.

Gully
09-13-2010, 02:19 PM
NDSU 34
Morgan State 10

I wouldn't want to be a defensive lineman or linebacker for Morgan State. Our linemen are going to be full of piss and vinegan and come out and take charge. Things are rarely as good or bad as they may seem at the moment. This team will rebound and at the end of the year we'll agree they were dramatically improved over last year.

There is too much talent and pride on this team for them not to bounce back. I would like to see both QBs get some time though.

Bison bison
09-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Name the score.

HandoEX
09-13-2010, 02:50 PM
52-13 Bison

mebisonII
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Love the scores and optimism here. Hope springs eternal. Even when every other thread is looking for someone's head to tear off. :)

Notorious
09-13-2010, 03:07 PM
NDSU - 20
Morgan St. - 7

We're just not very good offensively, yet.

tony
09-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Took me a while to find this but Morgan State runs a multiple pro offense and aa 4-3 defense.

I think NDSU will win, but if the offense doesn't going, it could be closer than I'd like. If NDSU's offense gets going, then I'd kind of expect a 4 TD lead going into the fourth quarter (more if the defense and special teams score.)

BTW, since the end of the '80s, I can only remember picking the Bison to win two games: the last Moorhead State game and the last Mississippi Valley game. I just have a feeling about this one: Our guys should be mad as heck and the best way to get over it is to inflict some pain on a different team.

So, I'd ask you to heckle them with good humor and, I know this is blasphemy, but if it gets out of hand, maybe try to encourage them a bit once the game is over (for example, "Hey #2, you played a whale of a game!") :hide:

Minneapolis Jack
09-13-2010, 04:08 PM
NDSU Bison 24
Visanthe Shiancoe's Alma Mater 10

bisonmike2
09-13-2010, 04:14 PM
I predict we will be very disappointed or we will be claiming that the worst is over and we'll finish the rest of the schedule with our only loss being UNI. We don't see to have much middle ground here in Bisonville, myself included.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
09-13-2010, 06:06 PM
34-3 bison

heckler
09-13-2010, 06:29 PM
Bison 17 Morgan State 3

gotts
09-13-2010, 06:34 PM
NDSU 31

Morgan State 3

Not going to have to deal with the speed of the opposing D-Line this week which should mean a much more comfortable pocket for Jose to try to pass from.

SDbison
09-13-2010, 06:48 PM
I would rather see what Brock Jensen has to offer.

bisonmike2
09-13-2010, 06:51 PM
6-3 Bison.

heymch86
09-13-2010, 08:43 PM
27-6 bison

SDbison
09-13-2010, 09:11 PM
I expect a Bison win but it doesn't prove anything. Over the past two plus years (since SDSU in 2007) the Bison have 1 win, lots of losses in important conference games. I wonder how long it will be until the coaches and team will respond and win another critical game?

GradBison
09-13-2010, 09:14 PM
I expect a Bison win but it doesn't prove anything. Over the past two plus years (since SDSU in 2007) the Bison are 0 wins, lots of losses in important conference games. I wonder how long it will be until the coaches and team will respond and win a critical game?

We beat SIU in the dome in 08. But other than that, I agree.

BisoninNWMN
09-13-2010, 09:21 PM
I would rather see what Brock Jensen has to offer.

Dang right!!!

If Mohler cannot move this offense then bring Jensen in and see if he can spark the offense.....he seems like more of a drop-back QB, maybe that is what can spark this offense.

Bison win

45-6

HerdBot
09-13-2010, 10:04 PM
OK, it's been 24 hrs. The team is moving on, I suggest we do the same.

NDSU blows out Morgan State - 50%
NDSU wins a close game - 40%
Morgan State wins a close game - 10%
Morgan State blows out NDSU - 0%

The first percentage should be much higher, but from what I've seen of the offence so far...

It's the first home game and that means tailgating! The extended forcast shows 66 and partly sunny. Let's have some fun and cheer like hell!

For the record, I consider the boarder between close game and blow out 14 pts.

16-3 NDSU
haven't got a reason to think our offense will be any more productive. I doubt we can figure this out overnight but i hope they prove me wrong

SDbison
09-13-2010, 10:38 PM
We beat SIU in the dome in 08. But other than that, I agree.
Thanks for the correction.......I will update my post. Still a disapointing tally against the better teams in the conference.

Bisonguy
09-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Meh, last HBCU NDSU beat 58-7, I see no reason why history won't repeat itself.

Facts
09-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Name the score.

Morgan Freeman loses to NDamakonSU

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-14-2010, 01:07 PM
Our anemic offense still has a hard time moving the ball.

Defense, while solid in the red zone, still gives up too many yards between the 20's due to poor tackling.

We beat a inferior opponent:

NDSU 14
Morgan State 6

Hambone
09-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I have a feeling the Morgan St defense isn't quite up to par with Kansas or UNI. I think that the Bison offense gets on track this week, and the score will be 35-7 in favor of the bad guys.....

THEsocalledfan
09-14-2010, 01:28 PM
I have a feeling the Morgan St defense isn't quite up to par with Kansas or UNI. I think that the Bison offense gets on track this week, and the score will be 35-7 in favor of the bad guys.....

Hambone, I am really, really worried about this game. I think NDSU wins a close game if at all. Not sure if you watched, but even UND would probably dominate the Bison offensive line. (Intended as a major swipe at NDSU, not praise of our friends to the North.)

Bison win 6-0.

Hambone
09-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Hambone, I am really, really worried about this game. I think NDSU wins a close game if at all. Not sure if you watched, but even UND would probably dominate the Bison offensive line. (Intended as a major swipe at NDSU, not praise of our friends to the North.)

Bison win 6-0.

I watched the Kansas game, but didn't see the UNI game. So, I'm sure you have more to go on than I do. But I find it hard to believe that they won't beat up on what is perceived as a lesser team in the home opener. I guess we'll see.....

THEsocalledfan
09-14-2010, 01:46 PM
I watched the Kansas game, but didn't see the UNI game. So, I'm sure you have more to go on than I do. But I find it hard to believe that they won't beat up on what is perceived as a lesser team in the home opener. I guess we'll see.....

Hope you are right. I just refuse to take anything for granted, now. Please note that against Kansas, their offensive line did very little as well.

phxbison
09-14-2010, 04:08 PM
I'm so confused after the first two games, I'm not even going to take a guess. We were able to run the ball on Kansas fairly well and get absolutley stuffed by UNI. Our defense is flying around hitting people like crazy, getting sacks, getting great dbackfield play,getting great linebacker play against Kansas, but we miss tackles all over the place against UNI. Is UNI a better team than Kansas? Did Kansas overlook us or not come to play? Did we have a letdown after the Kansas game? Does UNI have that much better players and speed ? Did UNI know every play we were going to run and when ? Right now I have a lot more questions than I have answers. I know we better not be overlooking anybody at this point. Here's hoping that UNI was that good. Go Bison !!

Capn_Cat
09-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Morgan Sate 13
Prairie Poopers 8

bisonmike2
09-14-2010, 04:30 PM
Morgan Sate 13
Prairie Poopers 8

How do think we get 8? Just curious. 2 FG's and a safety or a TD and a 2 point conversion? Or 4 safeties?

SDbison
09-14-2010, 04:32 PM
How do think we get 8? Just curious. 2 FG's and a safety or a TD and a 2 point conversion? Or 4 safeties?
Don't askquestions like that of Capn Cat........he lost most of his brain cells a long time ago.

onbison09
09-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Don't askquestions like that of Capn Cat........he lost most of his brain cells a long time ago.

I really don't understand the hatred. (unless that was sarcastic) He's been nothing but gracious after the loss and we've been pretty hard on him* with the goats and all.

*TWSS?

TransAmBison
09-14-2010, 08:08 PM
I really don't understand the hatred. (unless that was sarcastic) He's been nothing but gracious after the loss and we've been pretty hard on him* with the goats and all.

*TWSS?
He tailgated with us last year...it is all in fun...

THEsocalledfan
09-14-2010, 08:33 PM
He tailgated with us last year...it is all in fun...

I have liked the captain, too, but I do wonder why he is still lurking at the point. Does he somehow know that NDSU is what UNI should eventually aspire to?

(If so, he is brain damaged as I like the look of UNI's team, not NDSU!)

BlueBisonRock
09-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I have liked the captain, too, but I do wonder why he is still lurking at the point. Does he somehow know that NDSU is what UNI should eventually aspire to?

He is a big likeable lug who cares about football and shares a passion for goats with TAB.

No_Skill
09-14-2010, 08:37 PM

That's easy. There's more to talk about on Bisonville. UNI's board is boring.

THEsocalledfan
09-14-2010, 08:39 PM
He is a big likeable lug who cares about football and shares a passion for goats with TAB.

Is is a member of the H0ly 0rder of the Bis0n? Billb0ards of him in Cedar Falls?

SDbison
09-14-2010, 08:40 PM

*TWSS?
Truth and sarcasm.
If you really want to hear me in hate mode........uh I don't think so..........

Bison15
09-14-2010, 08:43 PM
16-7 Bison

3 field goals and a pick 6. Maybe the offense will prove me wrong.

Gully
09-14-2010, 11:39 PM
16-7 Bison

3 field goals and a pick 6. Maybe the offense will prove me wrong.

gosh, I sure hope so. if that is all we can score I think a lot of us will be put on suicide watch. we need to do a lot better than that.

ndsubison1
09-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Morgan State is no UNI or Kansas. We should be able to put up some points on them. I'll say 30+

Scooter1
09-15-2010, 01:48 AM
So, we didn't come with our A game and got beat up against a top 20 team. This Bison team can go one of two ways on Saturday. How they play after getting embarrassed will be telling.

Bison find the home confines the perfect persciption to forget tough sledding in UNI.

NDSU 35
Morgan St 9

If the Bison score less than 30 in this game it is going to be a long year.

bisonmike2
09-15-2010, 01:50 AM
Morgan State is no UNI or Kansas. We should be able to put up some points on them. I'll say 30+

I hope so but I'm sure 3 weeks ago Kansas was saying something like

"North Dakota State is no Texas or Oklahoma. We should be able to put up some points on them. I'll say 30+"

NDSUstudent
09-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Breaking out the kool aid again(God knows I need it)....45-10 Bison

TheBisonator
09-15-2010, 03:12 AM
Bison 24
Morgan State 7

yellowstreak
09-15-2010, 03:36 AM
even UND would win against Morgan State.

Bison - 28
Morgan State - 6

scheelsguy
09-15-2010, 03:41 AM
NDSU - 24
Morgan - 10

NDSU Rushing Yards = 150
NDSU Sacks Allowed = 3

bisoneer
09-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Bison 42 Morgan St. 21

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 04:31 AM
Hello, Bison fans!

I am a diehard Morgan State Bears fan (home of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference) and have attended both games, vs DII Bowie State and Univ. of Maryland. Similarly to many of you, I, and other Bear fans, are concerned about our offense, which hasn't scored a TD yet this season. We have talent on the offensive side of the ball, but we have a young QB and a young offensive line. For the last 3-5 years, we have hovered around .500 (6-5 or 5-6) because the offense has been average or below-average. Penalties, poor QB play, play-calling, and in-game adjustments have hindered this team from taking that that next step to truly compete for a conference title. And in the two games this season, it has been more of the same. If we bring the offense that I saw these last two games, you are not going to feel as bad about your offense.

Our defense is fairly new (3 new starters at LB and 4 new starters in secondary), but they played well in both the games this season...even the Maryland game. They were just on the field too long because our offense was nonexistent. As we should, our defense dominated Bowie St., holding them to 73 total yards, -33 yards rushing, and 3 INTs. We have size and can fly to the ball.

Our QB is the key. If he plays well, we have a chance. If he plays like he did vs Maryland, well, the score could be just as worse.

If you get a chance, check out the http://meacfanszone.proboards.com forum site and www.morganstatebears.com to get more info on Morgan State football and to view an entertaining and informative forum of the fans of the MEAC conference. The forum site does not require you to create an account to access the threads/topics.

ndsubison1
09-16-2010, 04:38 AM
Hello, Bison fans!

I am a diehard Morgan State Bears fan (home of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference) and have attended both games, vs DII Bowie State and Univ. of Maryland. Similarly to many of you, I, and other Bear fans, are concerned about our offense, which hasn't scored a TD yet this season. We have talent on the offensive side of the ball, but we have a young QB and a young offensive line. For the last 3-5 years, we have hovered around .500 (6-5 or 5-6) because the offense has been average or below-average. Penalties, poor QB play, play-calling, and in-game adjustments have hindered this team from taking that that next step to truly compete for a conference title. And in the two games this season, it has been more of the same. If we bring the offense that I saw these last two games, you are not going to feel as bad about your offense.

Our defense is fairly new (3 new starters at LB and 4 new starters in secondary), but they played well in both the games this season...even the Maryland game. They were just on the field too long because our offense was nonexistent. As we should, our defense dominated Bowie St., holding them to 73 total yards, -33 yards rushing, and 3 INTs. We have size and can fly to the ball.

Our QB is the key. If he plays well, we have a chance. If he plays like he did vs Maryland, well, the score could be just as worse.

If you get a chance, check out the http://meacfanszone.proboards.com forum site and www.morganstatebears.com to get more info on Morgan State football and to view an entertaining and informative forum of the fans of the MEAC conference. The forum site does not require you to create an account to access the threads/topics.

Thanks for stopping by! Always great to see opposing teams fans around here and their take on things. I was looking for a Morgan St. forum but couldnt find one.

ndsubison1
09-16-2010, 04:45 AM
In the Week 3 predictions thread you guys have the wrong helmet :banghead: :banghead:

http://meacfanszone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sz&action=display&thread=4595

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 04:53 AM
Thanks for stopping by! Always great to see opposing teams fans around here and their take on things. I was looking for a Morgan St. forum but couldnt find one.

Lakes was five steps ahead of you. Last season.

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 05:00 AM

ming01,

I hope this is a good game. I know NDSU is a good, respected program, so I hope that we bring our 'A' game.

Yeah, we don't have our own, so the meacfanszone.proboards.com is where we post. Many Morgan fans as well as conference counterparts probably don't think we have a chance, especially not performing well vs a DII team and the beatdown we received from Maryland. If our offense does not come to play, this game could get ugly.

Not making excuses, but let me put the Bowie State game in perspective. Morgan State is located in Baltimore, Maryland and Bowie State is located outside of Washington, D.C. in Prince George's County. The schools are about 30-40 minutes apart, maybe a lil' longer. Many of the players on Bowie St's team are from Baltimore. And this may be hard for some to believe, but the game is a rivalry game. Because Baltimore and D.C. are so close, there is a natural rivalry between teams from both areas, especially between HBCUs. So with that said and having something to prove, Bowie St. was fired up, playing with more energy and aggressiveness. Honestly, their defense was beating the crap out of us.

lakesbison
09-16-2010, 05:03 AM
if NDSU doesnt blow them out and absolutely crush USD the following week, then shut down the program and be a basketball school, seriously.

DjKyRo
09-16-2010, 05:17 AM
if NDSU doesnt blow them out and absolutely crush USD the following week, then shut down the program and be a basketball school, seriously.

So the U of M football might as well commit ritual suicide for having lost to them, huh?

lakesbison
09-16-2010, 05:18 AM
yes, me and my bro sold all of our season tickets after last week for U of M til punky is gone.

4mcruenomore
09-16-2010, 05:23 AM
In the Week 3 predictions thread you guys have the wrong helmet :banghead: :banghead:

http://meacfanszone.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sz&action=display&thread=4595

It's ok, didn't you see the Sioux at UNI game thread last week on siouxsports.com? This part of the combining the universiteeeees thing.

Montana Bison
09-16-2010, 05:27 AM
NDSU 31
M State- 6

Defense should hold them and choke them out, and the offense will start to come alive as Jose has TIME to look around for an open receiver, and the running game will put up 150.

Da_Bizon
09-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Bisons: 31, Bears: 2

Notorious
09-16-2010, 02:08 PM
Bisons: 31, Bears: 2

I predict you will be at a wedding and won't be there...

Bison"FANatic"
09-16-2010, 02:11 PM
Hello, Bison fans!

Nice to see there is finally a little discussion over on Meacfanszone about the game. I have been following the board and looking for the NDSU talk since the game has been announced. I hope a few fans can make it out to enjoy the atmosphere in the Fargodome. I also hope you go away with the feeling you had after Maryland. ;) ;) ;)

GradBison
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Bison by 3+ TDs.

BadlandsBison
09-16-2010, 03:43 PM
I quickly scanned over the Morgan State roster and noticed they have some big boys on their team, not to mention they recruit over a large area and that could mean speed. Combining size and possibly speed makes me nervous. No prediction from me, just worries. Sorry :D

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 03:59 PM
Bison "FANatic",

Amongst our conference counterparts, Morgan is an average team until we prove otherwise. Plus, as a conference, our out-of-conference record is not good. So, many MEAC fans share the same opinion as many NDSU fans: a solid FCS opponent who beat a FBS school playing a team that struggled to beat a DII team and got "mollywhopped" by an average FBS school. I posted the topic on meacfanszone last night, so discussion should pick up soon.

Man, I definitely wanted to make the trip out to Fargo, ND, but the "fund$" are telling me otherwise. We do not have a deep fanbase, but I expect some fans to be there.

Siouxfallsbison
09-16-2010, 04:04 PM
Have the camper packed and ready to Tailgate this weekend. Made two 3 x 5 magnetic Bison logos to put on it and a Bison Flag pole. Will be tailgating next to southwest corner parking lot (hopefully). :nod: :D :nod:
What time can we get on the grass?

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 04:16 PM
BadlandsBison,

We have size (DEs are a lil' undersized, though) and some speed, but we first need a O-line that can control the line of scrimmage. The o-line has done a wonderful job passing blocking, but we haven't been able to establish a consistent running game. And we need a QB that can make good decisions and make good throws. He has the ability, but he needs to demonstrate it on the field.

All I am saying is we have talent at the skilled positions, but what good are they if they do not have someone who can get them the ball or open up holes for them?

IMO, what separates successful playoff teams from the rest of the FCS is:

1. Good, consistent QB play
2. Strong, physical O-line who can control the LOS
3. Good coaching

We need to improve in all 3 of those areas.

bisonmike2
09-16-2010, 04:24 PM
BadlandsBison,

We have size (DEs are a lil' undersized, though) and some speed, but we first need a O-line that can control the line of scrimmage. The o-line has done a wonderful job passing blocking, but we haven't been able to establish a consistent running game. And we need a QB that can make good decisions and make good throws. He has the ability, but he needs to demonstrate it on the field.

All I am saying is we have talent at the skilled positions, but what good are they if they do not have someone who can get them the ball or open up holes for them?

IMO, what separates successful playoff teams from the rest of the FCS is:

1. Good, consistent QB play
2. Strong, physical O-line who can control the LOS
3. Good coaching

We need to improve in all 3 of those areas.

Sounds alot like us.

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 06:21 PM
BisonMike2,

You guys beat a FBS school and played UNI pretty tough. I wish we had your "problems".

Since we are having similar problems (but different levels of "success"), let's hope that this is just early season issues that gets worked out before it's too late.

I noticed that UNI did plenty of d-line stunts/twists, which caused issues with your o-line. So, what is wrong with the QB?

bisonmike2
09-16-2010, 06:28 PM
BisonMike2,

You guys beat a FBS school and played UNI pretty tough. I wish we had your "problems".

Since we are having similar problems (but different levels of "success"), let's hope that this is just early season issues that gets worked out before it's too late.

I noticed that UNI did plenty of d-line stunts/twists, which caused issues with your o-line. So, what is wrong with the QB?

Maybe nothing. It's hard to grade him after the first 2 games this year. He started 4 games last year, showed some flashes of being good, but he's so young. His main knock is that he hasn't made the best decisions with the football. He tossed an easy pick in the endzone against Kansas that cost of a football, but then he settled down. Last week he was under so much pressure he'd take the snap and get immediate happy feet. Basically, he's a small, undersized guy who has a pretty decent arm, is very quick on his feet, but hasn't been playing enough to give us any sort of indication of how good he is going to be. The best thing he's got going for him in the eyes of the fans, is that he's not the last QB. The worst thing he's got going for him in the eyes of the fans, is he's also not the QB before last. Our QB before last is a legend at NDSU.

EndZoneQB
09-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Have the camper packed and ready to Tailgate this weekend. Made two 3 x 5 magnetic Bison logos to put on it and a Bison Flag pole. Will be tailgating next to southwest corner parking lot (hopefully). :nod: :D :nod:
What time can we get on the grass?

We'll be in the rainforest 5hours before kick off. Hopefully at the dome about 6 hours before.

THEsocalledfan
09-16-2010, 07:09 PM
He tossed an easy pick in the endzone against Kansas that cost of a football, but then he settled down.

Setlled down? Or, as I maintained, well managed by the coaches? I know ripping Bohl/Vigen is fully in season, but I still publically applaud them for completely forgetting to throw the ball late in that game when they realized the D alone could beat Kansas. That was a very astute decision on the road.

bisonmike2
09-16-2010, 07:24 PM
Setlled down? Or, as I maintained, well managed by the coaches? I know ripping Bohl/Vigen is fully in season, but I still publically applaud them for completely forgetting to throw the ball late in that game when they realized the D alone could beat Kansas. That was a very astute decision on the road.

True. So he didn't throw anything, which meant he didn't float any ducks in the air to be picked off, which meant he settled down.

ndsubison1
09-16-2010, 07:28 PM
Changing my prediction:

NDSU 31
Captain Morgan St. 6

THEsocalledfan
09-16-2010, 07:34 PM
True. So he didn't throw anything, which meant he didn't float any ducks in the air to be picked off, which meant he settled down.

Good point. I'll give you that one.

D-Weezy
09-16-2010, 10:58 PM
bisonmike2 and THEsocalledfan,

Wasn't he sacked 11 times vs UNI? 11 sacks and countless hurries will rattle the best of QBs.

Hey, let's hope the score is like 35 to 31 (Morgan wins! :D ), so we know that our offenses have the ability to put some points on the board.

tjbison
09-16-2010, 11:18 PM

Wasn't he sacked 11 times vs UNI? 11 sacks and countless hurries will rattle the best of QBs.

Hey, let's hope the score is like 35 to 31 (Morgan wins! :D ), so we know that our offenses have the ability to put some points on the board.

You guys need to change the Helmet in your predictions thread to this

THEsocalledfan
09-17-2010, 02:37 AM

Yes, you are correct and I have been more obsessed with line than QB play this week. However, Jose is yet to prove himself. It is that plain and simple. (I could say the same of our Offensive Coordinator.....)

BisBison
09-17-2010, 03:58 AM
Yes, you are correct and I have been more obsessed with line than QB play this week. However, Jose is yet to prove himself. It is that plain on simple. (I could say the same of our Offensive Coordinator.....)

This^^^^^^ Our line play plain and simple sucked. And Jose hasn't shown much yet, but in his defense it's hard to shine when you're running for your life.

BisoninNWMN
09-17-2010, 11:33 AM
Bison blow this team out.

42-3

BisBison
09-17-2010, 12:29 PM
they can't score, but neither can we. Bison 17 Captain Morgan 3.

MN_BISON
09-17-2010, 12:38 PM
I'm going to go with 41-3 in favor of The Herd.:nod:

runtheoption
09-17-2010, 01:01 PM
It sucks to be a Morgan State D-lineman or linebacker tomorrow. NDSU O-line comes out with a chip on their shoulders the size of Lakes hatred for UND. Mohler has all day to pass, DJ & Voit both go for 100+ rushing yards, and the defense tackles much better than they did against UNI.

NDSU-48
Morgan State-10

Weather looks great, bright and sunny, in the 50's by tailgate start. I predict more drunken tomfoolery. I am looking at you Bisonville, do not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 01:10 PM
It sucks to be a Morgan State D-lineman or linebacker tomorrow. NDSU O-line comes out with a chip on their shoulders the size of Lakes hatred for UND. Mohler has all day to pass, DJ & Voit both go for 100+ rushing yards, and the defense tackles much better than they did against UNI.

NDSU-48
Morgan State-10

Weather looks great, bright and sunny, in the 50's by tailgate start. I predict more drunken tomfoolery. I am looking at you Bisonville, do not disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatcha gonna do when The Horny Bison runs wild on you????????!!!!!

runtheoption
09-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Whatcha gonna do when The Horny Bison runs wild on you????????!!!!!

Thats what she asked?

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Thats what she asked?
I'm gonna tell ya what, little Bisonmaniac. You better say your vitamins and eat your prayers, cause TAB's comin' to the West Lot tomorrow...and its gonna be a no hold barred, Battle Royal with Beer, Jag Bombs, and DAS BOOT!!!!!!!!!! Whatcha gonna do Brotha??!!

Notorious
09-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Thank you Terry B.

I think the Horny Bison should borrow Ric's catchphrase going forward....

"Whether, you like it. Or, you don't like it? Learn to love it because it's the best thing going today. Wooh."

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 02:08 PM
Thank you Terry B.

I think the Horny Bison should borrow Ric's catchphrase going forward....

"Whether, you like it. Or, you don't like it? Learn to love it because it's the best thing going today. Wooh."
Get in the ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

runtheoption
09-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I'm gonna tell ya what, little Bisonmaniac. You better say your vitamins and eat your prayers, cause TAB's comin' to the West Lot tomorrow...and its gonna be a no hold barred, Battle Royal with Beer, Jag Bombs, and DAS BOOT!!!!!!!!!! Whatcha gonna do Brotha??!!

I am gonna channel my inner Iron Sheik, Big John Stud, Andre the Giant, and Randy Savage to come at you with the ultimate anti-Hogan villian.

Oooooooooooooo ya, come here Elizabeth, and watch as I put my horned boot upside TAB's head! Then I will slap on a Camel Clutch, followed by a reverse bearhug, then a sit down splash, and finish you off with a Savage Elbow Drop! You will eat my rear rockets and like it!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooooooooooooo ya!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Weezy
09-17-2010, 02:13 PM
Morgan State's Coach Donald Hill-Eley's weekly teleconference and thoughts on game vs NDSU:

Click here (http://www.meacsports.com/fls/20800/fbtele/2010/Wk3/HillEleyWk3.wma?DB_OEM_ID=20800)

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 02:24 PM
I am gonna channel my inner Iron Sheik, Big John Stud, Andre the Giant, and Randy Savage to come at you with the ultimate anti-Hogan villian.

Oooooooooooooo ya, come here Elizabeth, and watch as I put my horned boot upside TAB's head! Then I will slap on a Camel Clutch, followed by a reverse bearhug, then a sit down splash, and finish you off with a Savage Elbow Drop! You will eat my rear rockets and like it!!!!!!!!!! Ooooooooooooooooo ya!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you come dressed the part...:D

bisonmike2
09-17-2010, 02:39 PM

Announcer: What? What's that sound? Oh my God, it sounds like the PL's music! Here he comes folks!

(Crowd goes wild, PL runs down the aisle with a gigantic sausage shaped like a 2 by 4.)

Announcer: PL has just clobbered Runtheoption over the head. He's beating him furiously over the head with the sausage. Oh my God, people, I can't watch it's too brutal.

(PL grabs the Elizabeth and exits the ring)

TransAmBison
09-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Slick definitely needs to be the commentator...

tony
09-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Morgan State's Coach Donald Hill-Eley's weekly teleconference and thoughts on game vs NDSU:

Click here (http://www.meacsports.com/fls/20800/fbtele/2010/Wk3/HillEleyWk3.wma?DB_OEM_ID=20800)

BTW, after listening to that teleconference, I did an embarrasssing amount of research trying to figure out why "Who in the hell left the gate open?" is funny because, judging from the interviewer's reaction, it must be. The research included watching part of a sermon by the late Rev. B.W. Smith, watching a clip from the TV show "Martin", and listening to a gospel song called "Rough Side of the Mountain" (which, it turns out, does not even have the phrase in it.) :)

Still don't see it but can vaguely make out the outline of what that makes it humorous: It's one of those touchstone phrases that is shared by people who grew up hearing it in some context.

KC Bison
09-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Was it only two weeks ago that I was reading similar score predictions on the Jayhawk fan board SO I hope we carry through better on our predictions than J-hawkers did.

tony
09-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Was it only two weeks ago that I was reading similar score predictions on the Jayhawk fan board SO I hope we carry through better on our predictions than J-hawkers did.

Yeah, I think Morgan State's defense is much better than the 62-3 score indicates but still think that it doesn't really matter who NDSU plays this Saturday... The guys should be ready to fight "to the pain."

lakesbison
09-17-2010, 07:07 PM
why couldnt NDSU find the PAIN in the 2nd half of UNI?

why didnt they get all pissed off at halftime LAST week?? but you all want them to be mad as hell this week?

hmmm

bisonmike2
09-17-2010, 09:03 PM
why couldnt NDSU find the PAIN in the 2nd half of UNI?

why didnt they get all pissed off at halftime LAST week?? but you all want them to be mad as hell this week?

hmmm

why is PAIN, capitalized? Is that an acronym of sorts? Like Points After INterception? You could have went with TAINTs. Touchdowns After INTerception.

"Why couldn't NDSU find the TAINT in the 2nd half of UNI?" On second thought that doesn't sound very good.

Tatanka
09-17-2010, 09:17 PM
why is PAIN, capitalized? Is that an acronym of sorts? Like Points After INterception? You could have went with TAINTs. Touchdowns After INTerception.

"Why couldn't NDSU find the TAINT in the 2nd half of UNI?" On second thought that doesn't sound very good.

As the resident expert in finding the taint, I'm hoping that Capn Cat can shed some light on this question.

Notorious
09-17-2010, 09:24 PM
As the resident expert in finding the taint, I'm hoping that Capn Cat can shed some light on this question.

He's got a hell of a nose on him...

bisoningrandforks
09-18-2010, 01:10 AM
OK my turn........bison 27......morgan st.....16......Just like Kansas makes the change at QB against Georgia Tech to win, the bison make the chg in second half to win!!.........Im with you sdbison, and I said it last year....Brock is the future!!!......NO comments about we have other issues besides QB....I KNOW!!!

Answer Guy
09-18-2010, 01:22 AM
Bison 34
Morgan 13

TheBisonator
09-18-2010, 02:30 AM
Bison 34
Morgan 13

I like that sig line pic....

bisoneer
09-18-2010, 02:45 AM
yes, me and my bro sold all of our season tickets after last week for U of M til punky is gone.

You and your bro made the right decision... many gopher fans want Mason back and cant wait til Bruskie (brewster) is GONE.

MontanaBisonFan
09-18-2010, 04:19 AM
Bison 49
MSU 6

2 punts by the bison

8 punt by MSU

Can someone win anything for predicting the actual score?

roadwarrior
09-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Can someone win anything for predicting the actual score?

A free meal at the W Fargo Sonic!

ndsubison1
09-18-2010, 04:59 AM
pl's sausage

BisoninNWMN
09-18-2010, 01:00 PM
I hope the coaches open up the playbook and get this offense going.

BISON crush the Bears 42-3

gotts
09-19-2010, 06:42 AM
So, we didn't come with our A game and got beat up against a top 20 team. This Bison team can go one of two ways on Saturday. How they play after getting embarrassed will be telling.

Bison find the home confines the perfect persciption to forget tough sledding in UNI.

NDSU 35
Morgan St 9

You are an elite football mind.

ndsubison1
09-19-2010, 06:01 PM

NDSU 35
Morgan St 9

Somebody rep this guy!

Ferd
09-19-2010, 06:03 PM
pl's sausage

Amazing, He lives!!! :D ;)

BlueBisonRock
09-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Amazing, He lives!!! :D ;)

Off topic, but someone knocked over my cooler at tailgating last night. They were reputed to have been a few sheets to the wind. I was concerned as the cooler was holding some of PL's valuable sausage. The sausage was almost stomped. Any ideas who performed this dastardly act?

:D

Tatanka
09-20-2010, 01:14 AM
Off topic, but someone knocked over my cooler at tailgating last night. They were reputed to have been a few sheets to the wind. I was concerned as the cooler was holding some of PL's valuable sausage. The sausage was almost stomped. Any ideas who performed this dastardly act?

Probably the same dude that downed half of my orange cream slushie from the West Fargo Sonic! WTF????!?!?!!

DjKyRo
09-20-2010, 11:18 AM

God DAMN Ming was a sh!tshow...:smh:

....:nod: