PDA

View Full Version : Footprints

Bison bison
09-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Last night after the game, Coach Bohl had a dream.

He was standing in the now dark UNIDOME and having flashbacks of a game. At each play he noticed by his side was Football God Lawrence Taylor.

On one of the last plays of the game, a touchdown pass to Titus Mack called back because of pass interference, Bohl noticed that Taylor was no longer there.

This bothered Coach Bohl so he cried out, "Lawrence, You were with me off and on through a challenging game. When things were worst, you were no where to be found."

Taylor replied, "My precious Coach, you were luckier than sh#t to not be down 40 the way your team was playing. I knew there was no way in hell NDSU was going to pull it off. I left early to avoid traffic and try to find some hookers and blow in Waterloo."

No_Skill
09-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Thanks, I needed that. :D

lakesbison
09-12-2010, 03:45 PM
We found that in waterloo last.night

Twentysix
09-12-2010, 05:09 PM

He was standing in the now dark UNIDOME and having flashbacks of a game. At each play he noticed by his side was Football God Lawrence Taylor.

On one of the last plays of the game, a touchdown pass to Titus Mack called back because of pass interference, Bohl noticed that Taylor was no longer there.

This bothered Coach Bohl so he cried out, "Lawrence, You were with me off and on through a challenging game. When things were worst, you were no where to be found."

Taylor replied, "My precious Coach, you were luckier than sh#t to not be down 40 the way your team was playing. I knew there was no way in hell NDSU was going to pull it off. I left early to avoid traffic and try to find some hookers and blow in Waterloo."

++++++++++++++

onbison09
09-12-2010, 07:34 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to NDB2 again.

BadlandsBison
09-12-2010, 07:47 PM
:D :rofl: :rofl: :D At least Lawrence Taylor had a good time.

bisonpride4ever
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
awesome!! totally awesome!!