PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Cat's Official Postgame Comments.....

Capn_Cat
09-12-2010, 04:17 AM
Tough one to lose, Herd folks, I know. Hope you guys do well with the rest of the season and, for God's sake, help everyone out by beating Southern Illinois!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Was talking to a Herd fan via PM a few moments ago and I commented that, despite some of the rhetoric on Bisonville, the fans here are, nevertheless, perhaps the most passionate in the Division. Keep that up, but keep your heads, and you're not out of it yet!

Go Herd!!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Tatanka
09-12-2010, 04:19 AM
Good luck the rest of the season Cappy!

tjbison
09-12-2010, 04:21 AM
My thoughts, you guys have a great team which most educated fans knew/know. The weakness Rennie (sp?) and his passing game if he can get that rolling they will be tough to stop

BTW your dome is still a DUMP;)

Capn_Cat
09-12-2010, 04:23 AM
My thoughts, you guys have a great team which most educated fans knew/know. The weakness Rennie (sp?) and his passing game if he can get that rolling they will be tough to stop

BTW your dome is still a DUMP;)

Been pushing (mostly tongue-in-cheek) for an outdoor stadium down there. The novelty of the Dome wore off in the 90's.

:D

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Been pushing (mostly tongue-in-cheek) for an outdoor stadium down there. The novelty of the Dome wore off in the 90's.

:D

Wish we had an outdoor stadium as well.

Maybe we could slow you down if we played you outside in late November......in a snowstorm. :)

WYOBISONMAN
09-12-2010, 04:38 AM
Wish we had an outdoor stadium as well.

Maybe we could slow you down if we played you outside in late November......in a snowstorm. :)

I remember some cold ass playoff games at Dacotah Field.....not sure I would survive that any more......:hide:

Wally
09-12-2010, 04:46 AM
I remember some cold ass playoff games at Dacotah Field.....not sure I would survive that any more......:hide:

That's why hard liquor was created:D :D

WYOBISONMAN
09-12-2010, 04:49 AM
That's why hard liquor was created:D :D

I probably need it hooked up as an IV.....:D Then I may survive.....

DjKyRo
09-12-2010, 04:57 AM
Thanks for being class in victory Cap, hope you had a good time at the game and good luck the rest of the season. Kill SDSU. Give Dale Lennon a handshake on behalf of Bison Nation for having an inexperienced squad ready to go tonight.

ndsubison1
09-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Tough one to lose, Herd folks, I know. Hope you guys do well with the rest of the season and, for God's sake, help everyone out by beating Southern Illinois!!!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Was talking to a Herd fan via PM a few moments ago and I commented that, despite some of the rhetoric on Bisonville, the fans here are, nevertheless, perhaps the most passionate in the Division. Keep that up, but keep your heads, and you're not out of it yet!

Go Herd!!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

This is the most sense you have ever made. Good luck with your season too. Lets meet again this season!