PDA

View Full Version : We don't need multiple threads....

WYOBISONMAN
09-12-2010, 03:13 AM
Please try and keep your discussion on the UNI game in one thread. Otherwise it gets very hard to follow when everyone starts an analysis thread. Thanks folks!

tjbison
09-12-2010, 03:39 AM
OK we know you guys have to sort thru about 6,000 post from 4mcrue on Thornton so we will try:D ;)

OrygunBison
09-12-2010, 05:46 AM
Actually, I would prefer multiple threads. This absolutely sucked for me to try to wade through the GDT mass suicide in order to get any information about what was going on.

If all you are going to post is - "You've got to be $#@$^$#% KIDDING me!!!" or some derivation thereof over and over, it is probably not worth typing in the first place.

Reading that thread, you'd believe that the score was 63-0. Come on, folks. Lighten up for f sakes.

Wally
09-12-2010, 05:50 AM
Actually, I would prefer multiple threads. This absolutely sucked for me to try to wade through the GDT mass suicide in order to get any information about what was going on.

If all you are going to post is - "You've got to be $#@$^$#% KIDDING me!!!" or some derivation thereof over and over, it is probably not worth typing in the first place.

Reading that thread, you'd believe that the score was 63-0. Come on, folks. Lighten up francis. :):):):)

http://www.theospot.net/pictures/misc/francis.jpg

Twentysix
09-12-2010, 05:58 AM

Reading that thread, you'd believe that the score was 63-0. Come on, folks. Lighten up for f sakes.

Our defense definetly has a nose for the ball this year, I have no idea how else we held them to 16 points when it takes 3 to 5 players to tackle someone every play. I couldnt imagine how good our def could be if the first or second guy could stop the play.

OrygunBison
09-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Our defense definetly has a nose for the ball this year, I have no idea how else we held them to 16 points when it takes 3 to 5 players to tackle someone every play. I couldnt imagine how good our def could be if the first or second guy could stop the play.

Why quote me if your response has nothing to do with my f'ing post?

Twentysix
09-12-2010, 06:09 AM
It was in drunken frenzied response to your allusion to a 63-0 game.

The reason the game wasnt like that is because the defense is swarming to the ball pretty well, they just arent doing well taking down ball carriers.