PDA

View Full Version : Not bad really

HerdBot
09-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Coach received the ball first. Why? Because he didn't know they were going to put that wacky QB in who can run but can't throw. It clearly threw us off.Not sure why they are so excited about him. He's good at running but I'm not impressed with his passing at all and I think we've done a good job of adjusting late in the half.

The defense bent but didn't break and I can't believe we're only down by 6.

The offense flat out sucks. This game is on them. I'm not going to call for Moehlers head but he's not doing very well today. Benching him doesn't mean he sucks. It just mean he sucks today.

I would run the ball like ten times in a row if I'm coach Bohl.

Jdubs21
09-12-2010, 01:05 AM
Coach received the ball first. Why? Because he didn't know they were going to put that wacky QB in who can run but can't throw. It clearly threw us off.Not sure why they are so excited about him. He's good at running but I'm not impressed with his passing at all and I think we've done a good job of adjusting late in the half.

The offense flat out sucks. This game is on them. I'm not going to call for Moehlers head but he's not doing very well today. Benching him doesn't mean he sucks. It just mean he sucks today.

i dont see the intensity i saw last week

HerdBot
09-12-2010, 01:08 AM
i dont see the intensity i saw last week

Beause they are thinking and not reacting. This QB is all over the place.

silkamilkamonico
09-12-2010, 01:18 AM
At least the defense is doing something by not letting them score TD's.

The offense isn't doing anything, but putting the defense is continued bad situations.

Twentysix
09-12-2010, 06:16 AM

Curious if a RB playing QB will work in the MVC. Maybe we should teach a Fullback some simple passing plays and give it a try. Worked for tebow lol.

BlueBisonRock
09-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Curious if a RB playing QB will work in the MVC. Maybe we should teach a Fullback some simple passing plays and give it a try. Worked for tebow lol.

Yeah. And we could run an option offense... and call it the veer or something like that. :D