PDA

View Full Version : Who will Jose get the ball to today?

CaBisonFan
09-11-2010, 03:24 PM
I'll just pose the question. Who will Jose pass it to, and hand off to? Another way to put it would be this: Who 'should' get the ball today?

I'll just do one. I was really impressed with Titus Mack's athleticism last weekend. Think he 'could' be a big factor this year. I hope that they put a couple more plays in for him this week.

56BISON73
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
I'll just pose the question. Who will Jose pass it to, and hand off to? Another way to put it would be this: Who 'should' get the ball today?

I'll just do one. I was really impressed with Titus Mack's athleticism last weekend. Think he 'could' be a big factor this year. I hope that they put a couple more plays in for him this week.

I am going to take a wild guess here----The running backs and the receivers????:D

tjbison
09-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Titus Mack, and Veldman

CaBisonFan
09-11-2010, 04:05 PM
I am going to take a wild guess here----The running backs and the receivers????:D

Don't ya think that some of the offensive linemen should get a chance??...:cool:

bisonmike2
09-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Don't care as long as it's not anybody with a UNI jersey.

56BISON73
09-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Don't ya think that some of the offensive linemen should get a chance??...:cool:

Absolutely!!!!! but you asked who would get the ball.:D

But then you did ask who should get the ball. So I concur with you.

Ive always said---give the ball to a lineman he knows what to do with it!!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-11-2010, 04:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBztcpY758

Swany
09-11-2010, 04:18 PM
The Bison will try to establish the running game early with McNorton. Wouldn't be surprised to see them try to work a reverse or jailbreak screen sort of play with Sigers as well. Last week DJ had 15 touches for 58 yards. I expect that number to be between 20 and 25 touches tonight. Might also see the Bison try to get more passes to the running backs.

It will be interesting to see if UNI rotates quarterbacks or sticks with one.

CaBisonFan
09-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Absolutely!!!!! but you asked who would get the ball.:D

But then you did ask who should get the ball. So I concur with you.

Ive always said---give the ball to a lineman he knows what to do with it!!!!

Gee PL...do I detect a little resentment toward Erv for not putting in a play where you got the ball?....:D

CaBisonFan
09-11-2010, 04:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBztcpY758

Should be played on the PA before every game. Love it.

CaBisonFan
09-11-2010, 04:26 PM
The Bison will try to establish the running game early with McNorton. Wouldn't be surprised to see them try to work a reverse or jailbreak screen sort of play with Sigers as well. Last week DJ had 15 touches for 58 yards. I expect that number to be between 20 and 25 touches tonight. Might also see the Bison try to get more passes to the running backs.

Yeah...it looked like they're pretty excited about Siger's potential last Saturday. If he gets past the front seven...he gone. Can't wait to see it happen. And Ryan Smith...ditto.

I think you're right about DJ...but I hope that we don't get stuck in a pattern. I'd like to be surprised by a few plays today. Me being such a great football mind...it will be a challenge. Actually...it's the opposite. When I can predict most of the play calling...we have a big problem.

56BISON73
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Gee PL...do I detect a little resentment toward Erv for not putting in a play where you got the ball?....:D

Yeah. Hell every team runs the ole center eligible play. But not erv.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

EndZoneQB
09-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Yeah. Hell every team runs the ole center eligible play. But not erv.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

My coach in FM Athletics(MacCleod of MSU) ran the fumblerooski with me when I played guard because my team couldn't block so they moved me out of the slot/hb position and I still got the ball lol

56BISON73
09-11-2010, 04:34 PM
My coach in FM Athletics(MacCleod of MSU) ran the fumblerooski with me when I played guard because my team couldn't block so they moved me out of the slot/hb position and I still got the ball lol

erv never heard of the intentional fumblerooski.

DjKyRo
09-11-2010, 06:03 PM

Are we talking Bison fumblerooski here?

bisonfan11
09-11-2010, 10:30 PM

Perhaps Voightlander should be more involved, especially if for what ever reason McNoroton can't get it going. Last week Voight only carried the ball 3 times, I for one still think between the two (McNorton and Voightlander) that Voightlander is the bigger play back. If McNorton can show us that he can preform well against a big time opponent (remember that Paschall rushed for over 160 yards against Iowa State last year and McNorton managed 58 yards on 19 carries against Kansas). If McNorton can be a big time back against UNI then that will take pressure off of Jose and the receiving corps.

MOTBison
09-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Perhaps Voightlander should be more involved, especially if for what ever reason McNoroton can't get it going. Last week Voight only carried the ball 3 times, I for one still think between the two (McNorton and Voightlander) that Voightlander is the bigger play back. If McNorton can show us that he can preform well against a big time opponent (remember that Paschall rushed for over 160 yards against Iowa State last year and McNorton managed 58 yards on 19 carries against Kansas). If McNorton can be a big time back against UNI then that will take pressure off of Jose and the receiving corps.

I agree that DJ needs to break off some good plays and show he can be a big back for NDSU.