PDA

View Full Version : Cedar Falls Waterloo Courier Pre-Game Observ.

NWNDBison
09-10-2010, 06:00 PM
"I've always said this is one of the most physical football teams you'll ever play against. I've said that for two years and probably moreso this year than ever. They're back to the level ... of that intensity and size and ability they have to be playing North Dakota State football." -- Mark Farley, UNI head coach

Full Story at:

http://wcfcourier.com/sports/college/uni/football/article_cca353ae-bc9f-11df-9986-001cc4c002e0.html

CaBisonFan
09-10-2010, 06:23 PM
"I've always said this is one of the most physical football teams you'll ever play against. I've said that for two years and probably moreso this year than ever. They're back to the level ... of that intensity and size and ability they have to be playing North Dakota State football." -- Mark Farley, UNI head coach

Full Story at:

http://wcfcourier.com/sports/college/uni/football/article_cca353ae-bc9f-11df-9986-001cc4c002e0.html

Good find. Thanks

NDSUstudent
09-10-2010, 06:35 PM

Full Story at:

Nice quote, Farley is definitely one of the coaches I hold in high regard in this league. Wish some of their fans who troll here would take notes from the coach. That said when I visited the UNI dome a few years ago they had the classiest fans I have ever encountered at a visiting stadium.

clenz
09-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Nice quote, Farley is definitely one of the coaches I hold in high regard in this league. Wish some of their fans who troll here would take notes from the coach. That said when I visited the UNI dome a few years ago they had the classiest fans I have ever encountered at a visiting stadium.Who, of the three fans that post here, are the trolls? You're seriously going to tell me that we are worse than your fans at trolling?

06panther10
09-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Who, of the three fans that post here, are the trolls? You're seriously going to tell me that we are worse than your fans at trolling?

really, bison fans.

Come over to our board and see some of the middle school crap posted by ndsu fans.

NDSUstudent
09-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Who, of the three fans that post here, are the trolls? You're seriously going to tell me that we are worse than your fans at trolling?

Gotta earn it, is all time the worst troll in this board's history. I don't even know how to define pantherhawk but he has panther in his name. So if we have to claim some bozos, you get him.

Other than that some are more borderline. Most though I have no problem with.

NDSUstudent
09-10-2010, 06:43 PM
really, bison fans.

Come over to our board and see some of the middle school crap posted by ndsu fans.

Lakes is moderated here, give him free reign at your own peril.