PDA

View Full Version : Scheels Pep Rally and Practice Tailgate Session

VanClubPres
09-08-2010, 05:33 PM
OK we all know that the home opener is days away, and unless you were the wonderful groups that drug their tailgating stuff down to Fargodome SouthCentral, (Kansas) (Anyone, anyone, Buhler, huh I thought it would stick) you may need some time to knock the dust off the Green and Gold Party wagons.

So Here it is.
http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo289/zingingtuck/FA_BISON_PEPRALLY_2010.jpg

Scheels Tailgating Party

Sept 17 6-8 pm

All Tailgaters and fans welcome, from Bus to Car to Portable Cooler with wheels. Grill out set you stuff up and shake out the mothballs. Hot Dogs and Coke provided.

There will be and Fan Vote on the best tailgater. Runner up prizes as well.
Last Years winner won a Replica Helmet signed by Coach Bohl
Runners Up Mini Helmets signed by Coach Bohl.

I would love to see a few more vehicles get out this year, it was a good time and the band played and the cheer leaders cheered. And Casey Jones struck out.

My Rig and Flag cant win, so dont be afraid. ;)
Please PM me if you can come, we would love to see this thing get huge, and participation is the only way that it will.

MNLonghorn10
09-08-2010, 05:37 PM
ill show if das boot makes an appearance

Till
09-08-2010, 07:19 PM
While the Van enjoyed get a top-3 finish by default last year, I too would love to see this blow up.

TbonZach
09-08-2010, 07:36 PM
"Entertainment by the NDSU Gold Star Band...."

Ah crap. That would have been nice to know sooner.

roadwarrior
09-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Too bad there is a volleyball match at the same time.....

VanClubPres
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Too bad there is a volleyball match at the same time.....

Yeah unfortunatly retail cannot plan around everything, they can only do the best they can.

VanClubPres
09-15-2010, 05:05 AM
I hope we can get some tailgaters out for the Pep rally.

(boy was that ever a shameless plug.)

Leonardite
09-15-2010, 10:36 PM
I still love that Scheels charges $5 for the yard signs that are given away everywhere else. What's the percentage markup of $5 over free?

EndZoneQB
09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
What's the percentage markup of $5 over free?

http://thxforthe.info/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/divided_by_zero.jpg

MinotBison
09-15-2010, 10:49 PM
I still love that Scheels charges $5 for the yard signs that are given away everywhere else. What's the percentage markup of $5 over free?

I'm a CPA, so I can handle this one. Let's see, 5 divided by zero is................ um, something in the neighborhood of infinity.

bisongirl
09-15-2010, 11:18 PM
For those of you that can make, it looks like it might be chilly during the pep rally. Stop by the Bison Illustrated tent for some hot chocolate!

Bison bison
09-15-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm a CPA, so I can handle this one. Let's see, 5 divided by zero is................ um, something in the neighborhood of infinity.

moron cpas.

x/0 does not exist.

even lindsay lohan knows that...