PDA

View Full Version : UNI Scouting report

tony
09-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Huge game obviously and it would be easy for NDSU to have a letdown after a big win. Plus, UNI's defense has made NDSU's offense look pathetic: Two games and I think UNI is +6 in turnovers. NDSU's defense has actually been decent... but only in the second half of games.

I see that UNI's offensive line looks pretty new but their defense looks like it's in pretty good shape so you'd kind of expect a defensive battle.

Any other impressions (non-smacky ones) about UNI?

NDSUstudent
09-08-2010, 03:01 AM
They are switching to the 3-4 defense, which should be interesting. UNI has lost a lot in the trenches on both sides of the ball, they are really kind of an unknown.

About all I know is that our corners better be ready because UNI isn't afraid to stretch the field when given a shot.

clenz
09-08-2010, 03:18 AM
We don't return a lot of starting experience on the lines, but we do return playing time on both.

Our skill positions on offense (RB, TE, WR) and defense (LB and DB) should be as good as they have been in a long time

bisonpride4ever
09-08-2010, 03:33 AM
it seems like we always get into a hole against these guys. we need to start fast and take their crowd, albeit a small crowd from what reports are saying, out of it, and hit whoever their new starting QB will be that season, early and often and let him know its not going to be a fun evening of football, and just do work!!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-08-2010, 03:35 AM
Huge game obviously and it would be easy for NDSU to have a letdown after a big win. Plus, UNI's defense has made NDSU's offense look pathetic: Two games and I think UNI is +6 in turnovers. NDSU's defense has actually been decent... but only in the second half of games.

I see that UNI's offensive line looks pretty new but their defense looks like it's in pretty good shape so you'd kind of expect a defensive battle.

Any other impressions (non-smacky ones) about UNI?

Doesn't take a genious to figure out why.........it looks like our new QB is a better athlete and makes better decisions. Hopefully this stat will be turned around come Saturday.