PDA

View Full Version : kansas intro

bkit29
09-08-2010, 12:30 AM
What did you guys think of the music that KU ran out to. I was listening to the brodcast on kfgo while camping. By the time "enter sandman" came on, I was so pumped I just about started running through the woods full speed blindfolded.

RRVBISON
09-08-2010, 12:35 AM
It made me think that our intro needs some new features. I liked it. The biggest applause came from a basketball highlight. Kinda tells you where there fans minds are at.

MNLonghorn10
09-08-2010, 12:52 AM
our seats were right next to where they came out of...they tried imitating the miami smoke entrance...kinda fizzled

NDSUstudent
09-08-2010, 12:58 AM
I do agree that our intro needs a serious upgrade. I wish we would ditch the stupid helmet and go with something like Va Tech. But as long as we aren't running through garage doors(cough UNI) I won't complain too much.

sambini
09-08-2010, 01:58 AM
What did you guys think of the music that KU ran out to. I was listening to the brodcast on kfgo while camping. By the time "enter sandman" came on, I was so pumped I just about started running through the woods full speed blindfolded.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Twentysix
09-08-2010, 02:04 AM
Improvement never hurts.

I like when the ROTC kids come down from the rafters with flags.

Tatanka
09-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Improvement never hurts.

I like when the ROTC kids come down from the rafters with flags.

Thundar? You listening??? :D

chuckles
09-08-2010, 02:34 AM
At least they know where the knob is to crank up the volume. The intro was loud!! With the new system in the dome, I bet it could be that loud too... Cmon FFD!

Tatanka
09-08-2010, 02:45 AM
At least they know where the knob is to crank up the volume. The intro was loud!! With the new system in the dome, I bet it could be that loud too... Cmon FFD!

Amen, brother chuckles.

Tatanka
09-08-2010, 02:48 AM
I think they should play a quick video welcoming guests to the beautiful campus of North Dakota State University. They could even tie into the "sixth largest city in the state" bit if they needed to. Show some shots of the scenery on campus and maybe put up some historical facts. Give the crowd directions to the library and then remind them that the FARGODOME ISN'T THE EFFING LIBRARY SO MAKE SOME DAMN NOISE. Then the music gets loud and the place goes batshit crazy. Then the highlights from the previous game. Then the intro video. By this time EARS SHOULD BE BLEEDING.

gotts
09-08-2010, 04:08 AM
I think they should play a quick video welcoming guests to the beautiful campus of North Dakota State University. They could even tie into the "sixth largest city in the state" bit if they needed to. Show some shots of the scenery on campus and maybe put up some historical facts. Give the crowd directions to the library and then remind them that the FARGODOME ISN'T THE EFFING LIBRARY SO MAKE SOME DAMN NOISE. Then the music gets loud and the place goes batshit crazy. Then the highlights from the previous game. Then the intro video. By this time EARS SHOULD BE BLEEDING.

Yeah, what the Tatanka said!

SDbison
09-08-2010, 04:16 AM
Yeah, what the Tatanka said!
I say show some video of the Bison faithful in the tailgate lot. Include a little sermon from Herd Mentality. That would get the crowd going!

MNLonghorn10
09-08-2010, 04:20 AM
just play the video highlights on gobison vs kansas. thatll be good enough