PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank NDSU Nation.

MUFAN
09-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Because of the defeat you laid on our hated rival. The Kansas Jayhawks.

Their AD has resigned, ending a 7 year battle with scandal, payoffs, ticket scalping, and embezzlement. Along with NCAA violations, cheating, paying recruits, ect.

Thank you, from the bottom of by heart. Your team will always have a special place in my heart from now on.

CaBisonFan
09-07-2010, 07:29 PM

Their AD has resigned, ending a 7 year battle with scandal, payoffs, ticket scalping, and embezzlement. Along with NCAA violations, cheating, paying recruits, ect.

Thank you, from the bottom of by heart. Your team will always have a special place in my heart from now on.

We're NDSU...as in North Dakota State University. Probably a typo. We were more than happy to defeat Kansas last Saturday...but the team did it for themselves, the university, the community, & the state.

I'm speaking for myself on the 'hate' topic. I don't hate any school or rival. I save hatred for more important things. I'm pretty sure that Turner Gill & the new AD will get things cleaned up. No cheating or scandal at Missouri...ever? :cool:

lakesbison
09-07-2010, 07:31 PM
B is next to the D.

thanks

DjKyRo
09-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Anytime! :D We had a score to settle with Kansas anyway. Stick around MUFAN, we enjoy posters from other fanbases.

Tatanka
09-07-2010, 07:46 PM
M I Z.........................

Rusty57
09-07-2010, 09:11 PM

Oh come on MUFAN. You hate us and I get that. But why lie. What recruit did we pay?
It was a ticket scandal in our Athletic Department. Alot of people were lining their pockets with money from basketball tickets that was supposed to go to the school. The embezzlement will land the Ath Department employees in jail for sure. Yes we have cheated in the past but so has MU and everybody else. If we were so good at cheating, why have we sucked so long in football and every other sport except hoops?

Sorry Bison fans for discussing this on your board. Good luck the rest of the season.

Rusty57
09-07-2010, 09:12 PM
We're NDSU...as in North Dakota State University. Probably a typo. We were more than happy to defeat Kansas last Saturday...but the team did it for themselves, the university, the community, & the state.

I'm speaking for myself on the 'hate' topic. I don't hate any school or rival. I save hatred for more important things. I'm pretty sure that Turner Gill & the new AD will get things cleaned up. No cheating or scandal at Missouri...ever? :cool:

" No cheating scandal at Missouri...ever? "

That was cool and thank you.

Tatanka
09-07-2010, 09:15 PM

Oh come on MUFAN. You hate us and I get that. But why lie. What recruit did we pay?
It was a ticket scandal in our Athletic Department. Alot of people were lining their pockets with money from basketball tickets that was supposed to go to the school. The embezzlement will land the Ath Department employees in jail for sure. Yes we have cheated in the past but so has MU and everybody else. If we were so good at cheating, why have we sucked so long in football and every other sport except hoops?

Sorry Bison fans for discussing this on your board. Good luck the rest of the season.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/media/Light%20House.jpg
Here we go...