PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Lakes Bleachers Bar & Grill

northendzone
09-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already or not... But I wanted to give a round of applause to Bleachers Bar and Grill in DL. Now that was a good time! We were staying at our lake cabin and realized that we didn't get the game and ran over there.

Thanks Again Bleachers Bar and Grill!

Bison Dan
09-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Not sure if this has been posted already or not... But I wanted to give a round of applause to Bleachers Bar and Grill in DL. Now that was a good time! We were staying at our lake cabin and realized that we didn't get the game and ran over there.

Thanks Again Bleachers Bar and Grill!

When did they get their TV up and running? We left mid-way through the 1st quarter.

RedRiver
09-07-2010, 02:47 PM
When did they get their TV up and running? We left mid-way through the 1st quarter.

About 11 minutes left in the second quarter. Seemed like a lot of people left and then the game came on. We stuck it out, glad we did, it was a fun time and the Bison fans were really into the game.

99Bison
09-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Zorbaz DL was packed also with Bison fans, we ended up at the old movie theater downtown DL bar/grill - 917 Bar/Grill or whatever it's called.

Bison Dan
09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
About 11 minutes left in the second quarter. Seemed like a lot of people left and then the game came on. We stuck it out, glad we did, it was a fun time and the Bison fans were really into the game.

We went over to Zorba's and it was packed. Fun times!

lakesbison
09-07-2010, 04:27 PM
CHUBS was fun??? I like their current billboard

roadwarrior
09-07-2010, 05:15 PM
CHUBS was fun??? I like their current billboard

Yeah, that was posted here yesterday.

lakesbison
09-07-2010, 06:12 PM
well i just got back,