PDA

View Full Version : craig bohl show

NDSUFan_Sav
09-06-2010, 03:44 AM
its back just started to watch it

SDbison
09-06-2010, 03:53 AM
its back just started to watch it
For those of us out of town is there a linky to the archive version yet?

Wally
09-06-2010, 03:56 AM
For those of us out of town is there a linky to the archive version yet?

http://www.valleynewslive.tv/sports/valleynewslive_sports_bison_huddle.shtml

GradBison
09-06-2010, 04:00 AM
I loved the piece about the Defense. Naysayers, suck it. :)

lakesbison
09-06-2010, 04:02 AM
Me and my lady on tv!!!! Loved it!!!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-06-2010, 04:03 AM
I loved the piece about the Defense. Naysayers, suck it. :)

same here i like having the call of the game

SDbison
09-06-2010, 04:29 AM
Thanks EPBison!

NDSUFan_Sav
09-06-2010, 04:31 AM
mods would you mind stickying this so its easier to use throughout the season

EndZoneQB
09-06-2010, 06:48 AM
It is also replayed on FCSc during the week.

BisManBison
09-06-2010, 05:59 PM
It is also replayed on FCSc during the week.

What station was it on? I didn't see it on here anywhere in Bismarck. I do see it will be on FCS Wednesday night and have the DVD set for that, but didn't see it on anywhere yesterday morning. Anyone find it on in Bismarck?

onbison09
09-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Good show. No references to whales but does anyone know how to full screen it on a MAC?

EndZoneQB
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
What station was it on? I didn't see it on here anywhere in Bismarck. I do see it will be on FCS Wednesday night and have the DVD set for that, but didn't see it on anywhere yesterday morning. Anyone find it on in Bismarck?

I think Wednesday is it's first air date on FCSc. It plays a bunch of that, tho.

Wally
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Good show. No references to whales but does anyone know how to full screen it on a MAC?

I had the same problem on my imac. I think/hope it's a problem with the kvly site and not my imac. I haven't had any other problems maximizing video before

EndZoneQB
09-06-2010, 06:23 PM
I had the same problem on my imac. I think/hope it's a problem with the kvly site and not my imac. I haven't had any other problems maximizing video before

I couldn't do it and I'm on a PC. The button was "active" but nothing would happen...a little strange.

Hammersmith
09-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Did you guys try doubleclicking the screen? Sometimes that works.

NDSU_grad
09-06-2010, 07:07 PM

I live in Minot and it was on Dish Network channel 5, which is actually KFYR out of Bismarck.

onbison09
09-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Did you guys try doubleclicking the screen? Sometimes that works.

When I did that it would pause. Not a biggie. Also saw they are going to UStream it live at 10:30 on Sunday mornings. Anyone try that? I'm guessing people would've posted about it already.

BisBison
09-06-2010, 10:09 PM

Don't think it was on this week. I watched it on the link above, it worked great on my iMac. Thanks for the link

90BISON
09-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Me and my lady on tv!!!! Loved it!!!

You & your "lady", as opposed to "bitches"?? Must be serious?? :D

Sorry for the derail......

NDSUstudent
09-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Bison Feedback is about to start up, gobison has a link up for the audio feed.

NDSUstudent
09-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Interesting, Bohl just said Iowa won't play us because they don't like the match up.

onbison09
09-06-2010, 11:46 PM
Got on and asked about the punt block! Go Mean Green and Go Bison lol!

NDSUstudent
09-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Nice question, I was wondering about going for the punt block as well.

Wally
09-06-2010, 11:49 PM
That punt block call was pretty bad and it sounded like he admitted to it being a bad call at least a little bit

onbison09
09-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Nice question, I was wondering about going for the punt block as well.

He kind of admitted I was right too! :D It was hilarious the guy had me repeat Denton, Texas like 3 times.

onbison09
09-06-2010, 11:50 PM
That punt block call was pretty bad and it sounded like he admitted to a little

Oh gee thanks! My phone was breaking up :D

Wally
09-06-2010, 11:51 PM
Oh gee thanks! My phone was breaking up :D

No not your phone call, the call on the field to call for a punt block:)

Gully
09-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Interesting, Bohl just said Iowa won't play us because they don't like the match up.

Interesting, how did that come up, were they talking about future FBS opponents?

onbison09
09-06-2010, 11:53 PM
No not your phone call, the call on the field to call for a punt block:)

Although I did lose my train of thought and I was like "S** sh** pull it together!" :rofl:

onbison09
09-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Finally pimped season tickets. Finally. But pretty good show and coverage overall.

NDSUstudent
09-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Interesting, how did that come up, were they talking about future FBS opponents?

Yeah they were talking about FBS scheduling Bohl said Iowa's coach pretty much told him flat out he would never schedule us. I guess he had seen some tape of us and didn't like the match up.

99Bison
09-06-2010, 11:57 PM
That punt block call was pretty bad and it sounded like he admitted to it being a bad call at least a little bit

Given the situation I don't think it was actually a bad call. You have a chance to basically win the game with one play and 7 minutes/whatever left on the clock. You know darn well you are 90% going 3 and out on short runs after receiving the punt. Happened to have the worst possible outcome, the two subsequent 15 yard penaties on that drive were way worse though.

onbison09
09-07-2010, 12:02 AM
Given the situation I don't think it was actually a bad call. You have a chance to basically win the game with one play and 7 minutes/whatever left on the clock. You know darn well you are 90% going 3 and out on short runs after receiving the punt. Happened to have the worst possible outcome, the two subsequent 15 yard penaties on that drive were way worse though.
Yeah maybe it was just poor execution.

Wally
09-07-2010, 12:08 AM

It happened with 11:37 with them punting from the 17 and we would have had the ball at our own 44 yard line without the roughing the kicker penalty. I know the offense was brutal, but just take your chances with offense doing something and if not, Prevlitz was punting pretty well and you can pin them back again. Just my 2 cents....it all worked out in the end so ultimately the call to block the punt worked out:) :)

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Given the situation I don't think it was actually a bad call. You have a chance to basically win the game with one play and 7 minutes/whatever left on the clock. You know darn well you are 90% going 3 and out on short runs after receiving the punt. Happened to have the worst possible outcome, the two subsequent 15 yard penalties on that drive were way worse though.

The odds of making the first down are way better than blocking a punt for the second time in a game. You also have the chance of running the punt back for a TD. Not to mention good field position and the possibility of breaking a run from scrimmage and a few other scenarios.
In that situation you just dont want to give KS another opportunity to get there hands on the ball.
It was a bad call IMO. Now didnt Brewster lose a game last year by making this exact same call?:nod:

Gully
09-07-2010, 12:16 AM
The odds of making the first down are way better than blocking a punt for the second time in a game. You also have the chance of running the punt back for a TD. Not to mention good field position and the possibility of breaking a run from scrimmage and a few other scenarios.
In that situation you just dont want to give KS another opportunity to get there hands on the ball.
It was a bad call IMO. Now didnt Brewster lose a game last year by making this exact same call?:nod:

You're exactly right on this. Glad it turned out but we would have probably had the ball on our own 45 with a KU defense that had been on the field a lot.

Bison"FANatic"
09-07-2010, 12:39 AM

I agree I was :banghead: when they went for the block and a few choice words were thrown around when I saw the guy go into the punter. It worked out ok but I would have went for the return game and took my chances.

99Bison
09-07-2010, 01:30 AM
Guys, the worst possibility happened, by your logic one should never try and block a punt... or try and make any plays apparently.

Gully
09-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Guys, the worst possibility happened, by your logic one should never try and block a punt... or try and make any plays apparently.

No, that is not the conclusion of my logic. It depends on the SITUATION. That was not the right place in the game to try to block a punt.

99Bison
09-07-2010, 01:57 AM
No, that is not the conclusion of my logic. It depends on the SITUATION. That was not the right place in the game to try to block a punt.

Ic, imo it was fine given the situation... not really sure what would be a better situation other than desperation time.

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 03:41 AM

Because of the situation and field position issues that was the worst possible call.

Of course there are time you want to try and block a punt.

Shame on you:D

onbison09
09-07-2010, 12:17 PM

Exactly how often do you block 2 punts in a game? Not very often.

TransAmBison
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Exactly how often do you block 2 punts in a game? Not very often.
I don't know if I think it was a bad call. They had the Jayhawks against the ropes and they went for the knockout. The worst happened, but they were being aggressive. I am very happy to see a team that is aggressive. I would think with the location of the ball it would be an ideal spot to go for a block. Just me.

bisonbills
09-07-2010, 01:37 PM
I agree with TAB. I love the aggressiveness. Hopefully they open up the offense next week and allow them to be equally aggressive. Watching the replay yesterday I was blown away by the play of the DEs. They were hard charging and wanted it more than the KU OL. It seemed like they were in the backfield every time. That's what I love to see.

tony
09-07-2010, 01:49 PM
I thought Gratzek's interview was pretty funny.

Ferd
09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I think the most important thing about the roughing penalties is that the Bison DIDN'T fold up after the penalties. They continued to play aggressive defense.

onbison09
09-07-2010, 06:29 PM
I don't know if I think it was a bad call. They had the Jayhawks against the ropes and they went for the knockout. The worst happened, but they were being aggressive. I am very happy to see a team that is aggressive. I would think with the location of the ball it would be an ideal spot to go for a block. Just me.

Fair enough but we would've had the ball on the 50ish. But it worked out.

EndZoneQB
09-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Fair enough but we would've had the ball on the 50ish. But it worked out.

Isn't that a much needed change from last year?? Last year, we would have gone after the punt, hit the kicker, fumbled the return, and they would have returned said fumble for a touchdown..or thrown an 80 yard TD pass the next play. It's nice to be able to argue over calls after a WIN and just say "oh well, it worked out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAmBison
09-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Isn't that a much needed change from last year?? Last year, we would have gone after the punt, hit the kicker, fumbled the return, and they would have returned said fumble for a touchdown..or thrown an 80 yard TD pass the next play. It's nice to be able to argue over calls after a WIN and just say "oh well, it worked out"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed. I just think going after the punt again was staying on theme for how the Bison played all night...aggressive. That is why they won. They played football like Lakes plays football. He rips their heads off and sh**s down their necks!

onbison09
09-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Yes for sure. There's not really a wrong or right answer in these deals because if it would've been a block Bohl would've been a genius. But so goes coaching.

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 07:25 PM
Agreed. I just think going after the punt again was staying on theme for how the Bison played all night...aggressive. That is why they won. They played football like Lakes plays football. He rips their heads off and sh**s down their necks!

Nothing the matter with playing aggressive football. BUT the coach also has to realize what the situation dictates. He has to use common sense and be able to switch gears when the situation calls for it.

Remember when Punky did the same thing to lose a game and the everyone was calling him an idiot. But now its aggressive football?:D:D:D:D

OrygunBison
09-07-2010, 07:27 PM
The people that are bitching about the punt block call are the same that are bitching about running only 6 plays on offense.

If the punt would have been blocked, you would all think Bohl was a genius with that "killer instinct" that you love.

Poor execution, yes. Bad call, not so sure. Coach knows best what he sees in the eyes of his players. If the knockout punch was worth the risk, than I'm all for it.

TransAmBison
09-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Nothing the matter with playing aggressive football. BUT the coach also has to realize what the situation dictates. He has to use common sense and be able to switch gears when the situation calls for it.

Remember when Punky did the same thing to lose a game and the everyone was calling him an idiot. But now its aggressive football?:D:D:D:D
It was a lot more than that call that got him voted in as the village idiot.

And yes, the Bison played the same way (aggressive) all night long...and got penalized at times for it. The good outweighed the bad. I could make an analogy with sausage for you if it would help you to understand! :D

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 07:42 PM
The people that are bitching about the punt block call are the same that are bitching about running only 6 plays on offense.

If the punt would have been blocked, you would all think Bohl was a genius with that "killer instinct" that you love.

Poor execution, yes. Bad call, not so sure. Coach knows best what he sees in the eyes of his players. If the knockout punch was worth the risk, than I'm all for it.

Yeah and the people who think it was a great call would be bitching there ass off if we would have lost because of it.:D

I do remember a penalty on a punt at the end of the MN game that locked the win for the Bison.

More bad things happen than good on blocked punt attempts.

ps i dont recall bitching about the same 6 plays being run. LOL

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 07:43 PM
It was a lot more than that call that got him voted in as the village idiot.

And yes, the Bison played the same way (aggressive) all night long...and got penalized at times for it. The good outweighed the bad. I could make an analogy with sausage for you if it would help you to understand! :D

The use of props is always a good thing:D

Civil06
09-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Yeah and the people who think it was a great call would be bitching there ass off if we would have lost because of it.:D

I do remember a penalty on a punt at the end of the MN game that locked the win for the Bison.
More bad things happen than good on blocked punt attempts.

Although Drago might have secured an Oscar on that one...:)

onbison09
09-07-2010, 07:45 PM

I dunno if I'd call it bitching. Maybe it is. For the record I said before the snap "Don't rough the punter" and that's exactly what happened. Guess I just don't see anything wrong with second guessing calls. It is a message board after all.

bisonbills
09-07-2010, 08:12 PM
To me, it was playing to win, instead of trying not to lose. NDSU has been lacking that tremendously the last 2 years. If the same situation were presented again, I would hope they would do the same thing.

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 08:19 PM
If trying the block was playing to win then why werent we passing on the appropriate situations in the 4th Q at the end of the game? Or why werent was passing at all? I would take the odds of completing a 3rd down conversion pass over a blocked punt.

TransAmBison
09-07-2010, 08:22 PM
If trying the block was playing to win then why werent we passing on the appropriate situations in the 4th Q at the end of the game? Or why werent was passing at all? I would take the odds of completing a 3rd down conversion pass over a blocked punt.
Touche....

THEsocalledfan
09-07-2010, 08:33 PM

Solid comment. I don't think the block call was a good idea. I liked that they went super conservative on offense, and most importantly, it worked as they did not turning over the ball during that sequence.

bisonbills
09-07-2010, 08:44 PM
If trying the block was playing to win then why weren't we passing on the appropriate situations in the 4th Q at the end of the game? Or why werent was passing at all? I would take the odds of completing a 3rd down conversion pass over a blocked punt.

I'll give you that, but at least it was some sort of desire or risk and that has been absent for 2 years. The play call was questionable, but the attitude was right.

bisonbills
09-07-2010, 08:47 PM
I would also add that the blocked punt and the defense were 2 things that were working on Saturday. The offense, especially the passing game, was anemic.

THEsocalledfan
09-07-2010, 08:59 PM
I would also add that the blocked punt and the defense were 2 things that were working on Saturday. The offense, especially the passing game, was anemic.

This is where I differ; anemic because they suck? Or anemic, because we did not try to work it much as they felt the risk outweighed any reward? I think it is the later......thus why I am not that worried, yet.

KilldeerBison
09-07-2010, 09:00 PM

I agree, but hind sight is always 20/20. At the time I was hoping that a return was being put on, something that might bust a big run. I must say it took some brass to call for the block at that point, I couldn't believe that they tried it.

bisonbills
09-07-2010, 09:17 PM
This is where I differ; anemic because they suck? Or anemic, because we did not try to work it much as they felt the risk outweighed any reward? I think it is the later......thus why I am not that worried, yet.

We agree. The running game was working early then KU started stacking the line. Passing.... I think there may have been jitters. It just wasn't working well early. I think a big interception, possibly returned for a td, was way too risky in the coaching staffs eyes. That would have been totally deflating. A block attempt and running into the punter still leaves a very effective defense on the field. I will not say the offense was anemic because they sucked. It was restrained. But I will say again, the block was at least an ATTEMPT to win a game and not just praying we don't lose.

99Bison
09-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Exactly right guys... it's a matter of opinion, but these are pretty obvious imo:
1. Defense was playing great.
2. We weren't going to move the ball down the field on offense. It wasn't happening all game and we kept getting more conservative all game.
3. The worst case risk was giving them the ball back at their own 30.
4. The reward is practically putting the game away.
5. What's the percentage of getting the penalty when trying to block 5, 10, 25% at most?
6. Attempting to passing down field successfully requires protection, accuracy, etc. None of which were strong suits on Saturday.
7. 'Opening' up the offense resulting in game and momentum risk for directly turning the ball over on offense via fumble or intetception was much higher than gettting a penalty on defense.

Simply it boils down to this, would you rather attempt to block a punt to win the game with the 10% worst case have to play defense again for a series with a long field OR play 10 more minutes of anyones game when you haven't done anything on offense?

It's kind of like throwing a jump ball 60 yards down field on 3 and 35, if it's intercepted not the end of the world because its like a punt.

99Bison
09-07-2010, 09:35 PM

Because completing a 3rd down pass for a first down with 10 minutes left in the game doesn't win it for you. Scoring a defensive TD in this game does. Your Risk/Reward ratio is off here :D

KilldeerBison
09-07-2010, 10:06 PM
Exactly right guys... it's a matter of opinion, but these are pretty obvious imo:
1. Defense was playing great.
2. We weren't going to move the ball down the field on offense. It wasn't happening all game and we kept getting more conservative all game.
3. The worst case risk was giving them the ball back at their own 30.
4. The reward is practically putting the game away.
5. What's the percentage of getting the penalty when trying to block 5, 10, 25% at most?6. Attempting to passing down field successfully requires protection, accuracy, etc. None of which were strong suits on Saturday.
7. 'Opening' up the offense resulting in game and momentum risk for directly turning the ball over on offense via fumble or intetception was much higher than gettting a penalty on defense.

Simply it boils down to this, would you rather attempt to block a punt to win the game with the 10% worst case have to play defense again for a series with a long field OR play 10 more minutes of anyones game when you haven't done anything on offense?

It's kind of like throwing a jump ball 60 yards down field on 3 and 35, if it's intercepted not the end of the world because its like a punt.

I really don't know the percentage. But, it seems like if you don't touch the ball chances are pretty good you're gonna touch the kicker. Also, kickers can be pretty good actors, you need to at least touch the ball.

56BISON73
09-07-2010, 11:39 PM
Because completing a 3rd down pass for a first down with 10 minutes left in the game doesn't win it for you. Scoring a defensive TD in this game does. Your Risk/Reward ratio is off here :D

There were less than 10 minutes when the Bison needed the first down. They get ONE first down game is over. KS had no time outs.

onbison09
09-08-2010, 03:17 AM

This is Lakes? :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rco_4ifvIpc NSFW

lakesbison
09-08-2010, 06:22 AM
HELL YA> BLITZ EVERY DOWN, BLOCK EVERY KICK< THROW DEEP, and HOOK AND LADDERS!!

i want a freakin hook and ladder once this weekend!!

80ALUM
09-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Watched the replay last night. Sound quality was very poor. Hope it is not going to be like this every week.

BobbyHill
09-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Watched the replay last night. Sound quality was very poor. Hope it is not going to be like this every week.

Yeah I noticed that as well, was there an echo problem?

onbison09
09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah I noticed that as well, was there an echo problem?

For me there was in the beginning but it cleared up after a few minutes. Did the full screen work for anyone? (I don't know if it was my MAC)

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2010, 02:58 PM
For me there was in the beginning but it cleared up after a few minutes. Did the full screen work for anyone? (I don't know if it was my MAC)

No, full screen did not work for me on a pc. Anyone know why that was?

NWNDBison
09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
No, but I don't really care, because on these internet videos, when you go full screen, the quality is reduced so much, I'd rather watch postage stamp view.

THEsocalledfan
09-10-2010, 04:12 PM
No, but I don't really care, because on these internet videos, when you go full screen, the quality is reduced so much, I'd rather watch postage stamp view.

Yes, kind of reminds me of why I woudl like to watch NDSU on TV rather than a web-stream. But, alas, the NDSU media department does not get that. They would rather USD and UND have a better media package than them. I would get MidContinent Cable in a heart beat if NDSU signed on and got most of their games on there.

NWNDBison
09-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Yes, kind of reminds me of why I woudl like to watch NDSU on TV rather than a web-stream. But, alas, the NDSU media department does not get that. They would rather USD and UND have a better media package than them. I would get MidContinent Cable in a heart beat if NDSU signed on and got most of their games on there.

Yes, if there's a Fighting Sioux channel, why not a Thundering Herd channel?

I think it's kind of amusing, though, that in the off-season, the Fighting Sioux Network plays gardening videos from NDSU Extension Service.

Maybe that's the key: get an NDSU Extension Service channel and play NDSU home games when they are available.

Work on it, Bison Media Dept., Jeff Schwartz and company.

aces1180
09-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Yes, if there's a Fighting Sioux channel, why not a Thundering Herd channel?

I think it's kind of amusing, though, that in the off-season, the Fighting Sioux Network plays gardening videos from NDSU Extension Service.

Maybe that's the key: get an NDSU Extension Service channel and play NDSU home games when they are available.

Work on it, Bison Media Dept., Jeff Schwartz and company.

It's not Schwartz's area...You need to speak with Troy or Jeremy.

onbison09
10-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Anyone know if they have that live stream anymore?

Edit: here it is http://www.ustream.tv/channel/valley-news-live-web-stream

THEsocalledfan
10-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Why is this not yet posted on-line to watch? I am getting quite mad about it. Anyone have a status update?

KTF
10-10-2010, 10:40 PM
I know this isn't the show but it gives some great highlights.

On the right side is the newscast from last evening.

onbison09
10-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Why is this not yet posted on-line to watch? I am getting quite mad about it. Anyone have a status update?

Usually it's within 24 hours. They might be waiting so they don't preempt the night show. The live UStream link worked pretty good with better quality IMO if you're free Sunday mornings but I know that's a bad time.

bisonfan11
10-11-2010, 02:05 AM
Yeah they were talking about FBS scheduling Bohl said Iowa's coach pretty much told him flat out he would never schedule us. I guess he had seen some tape of us and didn't like the match up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Wow, Iowa's coach must be a pansy. I guess Iowa IS scared of the Bison...hmmmmmmm...interesting...

aces1180
10-11-2010, 02:25 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Wow, Iowa's coach must be a pansy. I guess Iowa IS scared of the Bison...hmmmmmmm...interesting...

Their AD is former Bison Gary Barta...He knows. Would be nice to play them at Kennick, however.

Wally
10-11-2010, 02:28 AM
Usually it's within 24 hours. They might be waiting so they don't preempt the night show. The live UStream link worked pretty good with better quality IMO if you're free Sunday mornings but I know that's a bad time.

It's up now on the kvly site

stevdock
10-11-2010, 02:29 AM
After their chance of a National Championship almost going up in smoke because of a close call last year against UNI, I'd be surprised if they schedule a good FCS school again anytime soon.

aces1180
10-11-2010, 02:34 AM
After their chance of a National Championship almost going up in smoke because of a close call last year against UNI, I'd be surprised if they schedule a good FCS school again anytime soon.

I bet they schedule UND in the near future...Guaranteed W. :)

80ALUM
10-11-2010, 04:38 AM
I watched this AM. Bohl had lots of praise for Vigen & his staff. Also, mentioned how fans are wondering why we always run up the middle and pointed out they did run some up the side this game. And people say he doesn't read Bisonvile.;)

JSUBison
10-11-2010, 04:51 AM
I watched this AM. Bohl had lots of praise for Vigen & his staff. Also, mentioned how fans are wondering why we always run up the middle and pointed out they did run some up the side this game. And people say he doesn't read Bisonvile.;)

I caught that too. He also mentioned that Jensen's playbook and Mohler's are pretty much the same. Another item frequently discussed here.

56BISON73
10-11-2010, 04:53 AM

They play UNI in 2012.

HerdBot
10-11-2010, 05:06 AM
same here i like having the call of the game

Scott miller is great. Wish he could do tv but you can't be in 2 places at once.

stevdock
10-11-2010, 12:20 PM
They play UNI in 2012.

I was going to say other than UNI. I believe I heard there is a written mandate that UNI plays both ISU and Iowa every other year.

THEsocalledfan
10-11-2010, 12:39 PM

Haven't see it yet, but I do seriously think he comes on here even if not very often.

Tony, what have you done? Our coach is now taking advice from Lakes?

Bison Dan
10-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Haven't see it yet, but I do seriously think he comes on here even if not very often.

Tony, what have you done? Our coach is now taking advice from Lakes?

Yeah I can see Monday's coaches meeting, with Bohl saying "now what would Lakes do?"

lakesbison
10-11-2010, 01:03 PM
hey, they listen. dont you DOUBT it!!!!

i was b.itchin about nickle defense 3 years ago at his show at Bww's, and he called me out before the questions even started. and asked if I had eligibility or if I just wanted to come down and coach it.

I said EITHER WAY COACH!