PDA

View Full Version : This Week's Courage & Leadership Award...Matt Anderson

CaBisonFan
09-05-2010, 08:47 PM
My hat goes off to the entire defense.

But this week...Matt Anderson really made an impact...coming back from a surgery that most people would have called their career-ending event.

Matt's dad and I went to high school together in Mayville just before it became May-Port. Really nice guy.

Matt...you played like a Bison...you showed Bison Pride...big-time...and made at least two monster plays that made a difference.

If you folks like this kind of thing...maybe it could become something we'd vote on after each game. ??

CA

DjKyRo
09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
You mean we finally have "fire?" We finally "play like a 'Bison team?'" ;)

Matt came up with a huge play, you have to feel good about seeing him celebrating with the other guys on the sidelines.

tjbison
09-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Go for it CA, and I couldn't agree more with Matt stepping up, but its hard to single out just him so I will vote for the entire Defense this as after last year I honestly wasn't expecting that big of a turn around

sambini
09-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Well said CA Matt is a great young man++++

Shawn-O
09-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Had both his mom and dad for teachers in school...great people and nice to see good things happen for him.

BisonNeil
09-05-2010, 10:33 PM
It was great to see Matt on the field again. Neck surgery is tough to come back from mentally but he seems to be fine.

I think one of the keys to an improved D this year is the linebacker play. LBs were decimated last year, this year they have a solid four person rotation and I am sure Carter and Olson will see action (perhaps they were on the field Sat. but I missed it?).

ndsubison1
09-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Great to see Matt have some success after his injury! LBs looked much improved