PDA

View Full Version : Bison on front page of Trib

phxbison
09-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Was doing my regular morning paper reading on line this morning, I open up the Star Tribune and there we were on the front page. Bison upset Kansas with a picture of our guys celebrating. This has got to help he recruiting !! Great win Bison !! We're back !!

sambini
09-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Fantastic++++++

westriver bison
09-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Front page of the Bismarck Tribune also

walknroehl
09-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Link to story on website. I'm a little surprised about all the positive comments. Pretty soon it'll be Bison Nation down there. People appear pretty disgusted with the Goophs

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/102238324.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUo8cyaiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

imabison
09-05-2010, 09:17 PM
Was doing my regular morning paper reading on line this morning, I open up the Star Tribune and there we were on the front page. Bison upset Kansas with a picture of our guys celebrating. This has got to help he recruiting !! Great win Bison !! We're back !!

I can just picture the infamous Tim Brewster with is hand beside his head from the Gopher game and the caption " Oh No they are back"

Bryan
09-05-2010, 10:29 PM
that was only online, not in the print edition, the game got about five paragraphs in the college football section.

MinotBison
09-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Link to story on website. I'm a little surprised about all the positive comments. Pretty soon it'll be Bison Nation down there. People appear pretty disgusted with the Goophs

http://www.startribune.com/sports/gophers/102238324.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiUo8cyaiUiD3aPc:_Yyc: aULPQL7PQLanchO7DiUr

Loved the picture that went with the article.

Tatanka
09-06-2010, 01:32 AM
has anyone called grand forks to let them know the good news? i'm sure it wasn't even mentioned in the herald so we'll need to send the news up with tomorrow's carrier pigeon or something. then agan i'm sure at least one or two households get the espn so maybe they already know but are too focused on crazy speed.

Wally
09-06-2010, 01:52 AM
http://www.elementsdecor.com/Web%20Photos/Reproduction_Telephones/Crosley_CR-91-Oak_Antique_style_wall_phone_web.jpg

The operator who takes all the calls for gf is off on sunday, i think that explains the slow communication up there or the carrier pigeon was shot

has anyone called grand forks to let them know the good news? i'm sure it wasn't even mentioned in the herald so we'll need to send the news up with tomorrow's carrier pigeon or something. then agan i'm sure at least one or two households get the espn so maybe they already know but are too focused on crazy speed.

Facts
09-06-2010, 02:21 AM

IALTO. Anyone else hear Muss on Sat Morn sports talk... I'm pretty sure I heard this out his mouth as an excuse for the shalacking in Idaho and I quote: "School just started and the players may have been alittle distracted." I spit up my wheaties after that one...

Tatanka
09-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Right. Because school hasn't started yet in Ida........hey WAIT A MINUTE. Yeah, that's just the typical weaksauce from el Forko that the stool pigeons lap up. They seem to be at expert level in both the dispensing and the consuming up at UND.