PDA

View Full Version : ROLL CALL: Mass e-mail Mike Huguenin

IzzyFlexion
09-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Perhaps the best example of "eating crow" I've seen in a long time not just because of the KU win prediction, but rather so much disrespect for NDSU and FCS in general. Now granted, coming off of a 3-8 season, NDSU didn't look like a good fit opening the season against a Big-12 team, but still.................

Here's what he said,
We are not being derisive of or impugning FCS football. We're not averse to FBS/FCS games per se. What we don't like are "Big Six" teams - especially the ones with clout - scheduling games against bad FCS teams.

http://www.collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074089

I'm calling for all Bisonville to send this guy an e-mail to share your thoughts with him.

His name is Mike Huguenin of Rivals and his e-mail address is:

mhuguenin@rivals.com

lakesbison
09-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Done!!......

bisonhp330
09-06-2010, 02:48 AM
DONE
:nod:

SDbison
09-06-2010, 03:07 AM
I sent my comments.........
Hello Mike,
You made some nice predictions about Big Six versus FCS games in an article you wrote this past April 14th. Only one problem.........no respect was given to NDSU, and yes they were 3-8 last season, but that was a fluke. Next time I recommend you do a little research before you write off any FCS teams. The Bison team you belittled now has a record of 4-3 against FBS teams in a the last 5+ seasons. And most of those victories were during NDSU's recent transition from DII to DI.
I do have a suggestion for another article for you. How about discussing how over-rated FBS teams are that are not in the top 40 of their subdivision? Just for fun check out NDSU's rich tradition in college football. They have some great players and fans!
SDbison.

IzzyFlexion
09-06-2010, 03:21 AM
My e-mail and response.
Good morning, Mike.

Clearly you didn't do much homework on the North Dakota State Bison. (please click on the link provided)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074089

This is my favorite part of your article:

"We are not being derisive of or impugning FCS football. We're not averse to FBS/FCS games per se. What we don't like are "Big Six" teams - especially the ones with clout - scheduling games against bad FCS teams."

After last night's win at KU the Bison are 4-3 vs FBS teams since 2006. In those 7 games NDSU outscored those teams 145-122.

QUESTION: Historically, has an FBS team ever NOT scored a touchdown in a game vs an FCS opponent? I'm just trying to give you some ideas for future articles that deal with the term "embarrassing". As a prognosticator, you seem to do well with that word since last night's NDSU vs KU game was, indeed, an embarrassment!

It appears that NDSU's biggest test will come from their Missouri Valley Conference schedule.

His response below is short and without venom....so props to him for that.

Thanks for writing.

Enjoy the season.

SDbison
09-06-2010, 03:26 AM
My e-mail and response.
Good morning, Mike.

Clearly you didn't do much homework on the North Dakota State Bison. (please click on the link provided)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1074089

This is my favorite part of your article:

"We are not being derisive of or impugning FCS football. We're not averse to FBS/FCS games per se. What we don't like are "Big Six" teams - especially the ones with clout - scheduling games against bad FCS teams."

After last night's win at KU the Bison are 4-3 vs FBS teams since 2006. In those 7 games NDSU outscored those teams 145-122.

QUESTION: Historically, has an FBS team ever NOT scored a touchdown in a game vs an FCS opponent? I'm just trying to give you some ideas for future articles that deal with the term "embarrassing". As a prognosticator, you seem to do well with that word since last night's NDSU vs KU game was, indeed, an embarrassment!

It appears that NDSU's biggest test will come from their Missouri Valley Conference schedule.

His response below is short and without venom....so props to him for that.

Thanks for writing.

Enjoy the season.

Ha ha...........how so PC like. Is that his auto reply? Seems the guy doesn't really give a poop. Hope he won't forget about he Bison after this.........mess with the Bison and you get the Horns!