PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Bison Parade in Carrington

CarringtonBison
09-05-2010, 03:15 AM
Minutes after the win was assured, a seven car parade with bison flags, screaming young cheerleaders, flashing bison sunglasses, etc drove up and down main street-honking all the way!

Too dark to get good pictures on my phone.

A1pigskin
09-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Awesome. :D :D :D

bisoneer
09-05-2010, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the effort ... Carrington Cards

MOTBison
09-05-2010, 03:28 AM
Really Awesome!!!

BraxtonT
09-05-2010, 06:53 AM
Minutes after the win was assured, a seven car parade with bison flags, screaming young cheerleaders, flashing bison sunglasses, etc drove up and down main street-honking all the way!

Awesome!!

Glad I wasn't in Carrington, though. It was much better being down here at the game!!

Going to Iowa next week?!! I am!!

sambini
09-05-2010, 04:32 PM

LOVE IT+++++++++

Wally
09-05-2010, 04:39 PM

When I quickly skimmed over this post the first time I thought wow, what is going on in Carrington:D :D

Seriously though, that is outstanding

TbonZach
09-05-2010, 06:22 PM
When I quickly skimmed over this post the first time I thought wow, what is going on in Carrington:D :D

Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Tatanka
09-07-2010, 01:11 AM
In related news, the GF Herald heard about this and quickly reported that eight cars were honking their horns in a row on Columbia Drive in Grand Forks. People yelling and screaming out the windows, etc. However, it was so crazy fast that nobody was able to actually witness it. Once the old lady in the front realized the light had turned green it was over.