PDA

View Full Version : Great Game BISON

Fighting Tigers of MIZZOU
09-05-2010, 03:04 AM
Anytime you beat the swallowcocks of ku then you have a new fan.

Thanks for the memories.

bisoneer
09-05-2010, 03:13 AM
So do you have a football problem with them or is it a basketball problem with the jaycockolas?

JSUBison
09-05-2010, 03:15 AM
So do you have a football problem with them or is it a basketball problem with the jaycockolas?

I think it goes deeper than that...red legs, civil war, raping, pillaging, etc.

09-05-2010, 03:20 AM
The problem goes back to the Civil War when a group of terrorists came to Missouri and burnt the town of Osceola. In return William Quantrill took his men to larryville ks and burnt it to the ground.

The TIGER name came from a group of volunteer militia who protected the University of MISSOURI during the civil war. They called them selves TIGERS

The jayhawk name is the only school mascot in the nation named after terrorists who raped and killed innocent women and children while burning cities in MISSOURI

You m ight say it's a long standing hate.

Ferd
09-05-2010, 03:23 AM
The problem goes back to the Civil War when a group of terrorists came to Missouri and burnt the town of Osceola. In return William Quantrill took his men to larryville ks and burnt it to the ground.

The TIGER name came from a group of volunteer militia who protected the University of MISSOURI during the civil war. They called them selves TIGERS

The jayhawk name is the only school mascot in the nation named after terrorists who raped and killed innocent women and children while burning cities in MISSOURI

And why doesn't the NCAA ban that name???? I'm just saying...

bisonfan11
09-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Thanks for the props. I wish the best for MIZZOU this year. It looks like you should have your way with Kansas this year.

09-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Why doesn't the NCAA do lots of things?
They could start with investigating the the swallowcocks bball program and how the recruit.

Maybe that will happen...but I'm not holding my breath.

First the FBI and the IRS have to complete their investigations of ku.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
09-05-2010, 03:58 AM

If my memory serves my correctly, Kansas was a free state and Missouri was a slave state?