PDA

View Full Version : Live from the Battlewagon - Kansas here we come!

SDbison
09-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Party at SD's place was a success......last 2 nights up until 2am drinking. Had about 30 total Bison fans. Up at 4:30 this am and on the road at 5:45. Already had hot breakfast we cooked this am. Eggbake and PL's sausage. Just went thru sioux city. Time to get our drink on.......or was it ever off?0

Tatanka
09-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Party at SD's place was a success......last 2 nights up until 2am drinking. Had about 30 total Bison fans. Up at 4:30 this am and on the road at 5:45. Already had hot breakfast we cooked this am. Eggbake and PL's sausage. Just went thru sioux city. Time to get our drink on.......or was it ever off?0

Enjoy the road construction. SEE YOU IN LOT 90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sambini
09-04-2010, 01:13 PM

Have a safe trip SD+++

56BISON73
09-04-2010, 01:43 PM

Good way to start the day. :nod: Remember its just not for dinner anymore.:D

bri-dog
09-04-2010, 01:48 PM
Only on my 3rd beer, and I think I'm drunk already. HTF did that happen?

See you in lot 90!!

IzzyFlexion
09-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Only on my 3rd beer, and I think I'm drunk already. HTF did that happen?

See you in lot 90!!

Could be just a problem with the formula that you're using to calculate volume.
http://www.cocktail.uk.com/images/shop/products/19865.jpg

chuckles
09-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Heading out from KC now, Lot 90 bound! Let's do this! Safe travels Bisonville!

SDbison
09-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Someplace in nowhere missouri.......,2 beers and 3 jagbombs already. Let's drink.

lakesbison
09-04-2010, 03:40 PM
U can drink in your car in Missouri.the trooper told.us last night!!!

DjKyRo
09-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Any live updates from Lot 90?

56BISON73
09-04-2010, 06:59 PM
Any live updates from Lot 90?he he

The gang is here!!!! Tatanka with shrimp kabobs and the. Sausage is flying off the grill.

MOTBison
09-04-2010, 08:15 PM
he he

The gang is here!!!! Tatanka with shrimp kabobs and the. Sausage is flying off the grill.

Awesome guys!!! I wish I could be there, I am currently tailgating by myself watching bison highlights at home.

fargocyclone
09-04-2010, 08:20 PM
We're going to get plenty of pictures of the madness down there to show the rest of us, right?

silkamilkamonico
09-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Why do you guys call 56Bison73 "PL"?

IronRanger
09-04-2010, 08:34 PM

it is his initals

NorthernBison

His initials.

KilldeerBison

I believe those are his initials. (first and last name)

TbonZach
09-04-2010, 08:38 PM

Would you rather us call him "Sausage"? ;)

BisoninNWMN
09-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Are there a lot of Bison fans at the tailgate?

silkamilkamonico
09-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Right on. I forget that so many people here know each other outside of the internet. I get a feeling that he played for the Bison back in the day.

fargocyclone
09-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Right on. I forget that so many people here know each other outside of the internet. I get a feeling that he played for the Bison back in the day.

Yup, he used to sign each post with PL at the end.

99Bison
09-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Check his bison illustrated profile from late last year, yep he played, actually he's quoted in the august trad and history art too.

silkamilkamonico
09-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Am looking on his home page right now. Very cool. Thanks guys.

Bisonfan1
09-06-2010, 04:31 PM
No longer live from the BattleWagon but here is your final Kansas Game tailgating report : Good show of Bison rigs - where were the big bus deisel pushers though ?? - Lots of flags flying. One group had a BLUE ez-up, had to take down and write GO Herd on it. OTP tailgating bus was rocking, what was going on in there? we didnt come knocking ! Shuttle Bus wasnt as big a hassle as inticipated, packed full though, lots of bison chants to and from game, some were EXTREMELY FUNNY. It was extremely hot in the lot. No security hassles at all before or after game, Bison fans well behaved, areas were policed up no trash laying around after game. Kansas fans were very complimentary after game, most looked like in a trance, shell shocked after game.

I dont even have to talk about JAG BOMBS, they were exploding before and after game compliments of SDBison. PL WOWED everyone with his sausage, the ladies just couldnt get enough. Someone ? overcooked the pork loins but they were salvaged by skimming the bottoms off. 3 from our group went downtown after game, were delivered to hotel in a police cruiser ( policeman was from North Dakota) there was a hour and a half back up of cabs and they just happened to run into a nice policeman. Left Lawerence at 0930 and arrived Jamestown at 2230 hrs. Gas stops and stop at SDBisons on way back, so not bad. Great experience, great time, great win, doesnt get any better. Official sign off from the BattleWagon / till next time !! GO BISON

onbison09
09-06-2010, 05:33 PM
No longer live from the BattleWagon but here is your final Kansas Game tailgating report : Good show of Bison rigs - where were the big bus deisel pushers though ?? - Lots of flags flying. One group had a BLUE ez-up, had to take down and write GO Herd on it. OTP tailgating bus was rocking, what was going on in there? we didnt come knocking ! Shuttle Bus wasnt as big a hassle as inticipated, packed full though, lots of bison chants to and from game, some were EXTREMELY FUNNY. It was extremely hot in the lot. No security hassles at all before or after game, Bison fans well behaved, areas were policed up no trash laying around after game. Kansas fans were very complimentary after game, most looked like in a trance, shell shocked after game.

I dont even have to talk about JAG BOMBS, they were exploding before and after game compliments of SDBison. PL WOWED everyone with his sausage, the ladies just couldnt get enough. Someone ? overcooked the pork loins but they were salvaged by skimming the bottoms off. 3 from our group went downtown after game, were delivered to hotel in a police cruiser ( policeman was from North Dakota) there was a hour and a half back up of cabs and they just happened to run into a nice policeman. Left Lawerence at 0930 and arrived Jamestown at 2230 hrs. Gas stops and stop at SDBisons on way back, so not bad. Great experience, great time, great win, doesnt get any better. Official sign off from the BattleWagon / till next time !! GO BISON
They were screaming this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azbC2TOq24 I can't get it out of my head.