PDA

View Full Version : Gill & Kansas Player Quotes

Herd
09-02-2010, 05:20 AM
On what the defense needs to focus on against NDSU:
"We need to focus on North Dakota State's running game. We are going to have to buckle up and play aggressive."

On North Dakota State:
"I know their head coach fairly well, we have known each other since 1980. We coached at Nebraska there for quite awhile. The one thing that jumps out at me is I have noticed they have beaten three FBS schools. That gets your attention right off the bat when you have someone in the FCS division and where they have defeated some people. He has done an outstanding job, I know that his team will play hard, I know that they have been coached well. I know he is a very good defensive-minded coach and I know he gets his guys to play well in a great way. They are really a downhill running type team. They have a good running back, they finally, I think, found a really good quarterback. They do a bit of a balanced offense. On the defensive side, I know the majority of the time they come out in a 4-3 defense. That is what he (NDSU coach Craig Bohl) has done pretty much all his career. He has had a lot of success."

On playing NDSU:
"They have a good running back. They run their offense and they stay on schedule, they don't panic when they get behind. They are a good team and you can't sleep on them. We are prepared and we are ready for game day."

ndsubison1
09-02-2010, 05:22 AM
this is old news