PDA

View Full Version : Sioux fans harrassed on Idaho board.....

WYOBISONMAN
08-21-2010, 02:23 PM
I see a couple of Bison fans have been over on the Idaho board smacking with UND fans. Geez......I thought you smacked when you were actually going to play someone. :confused:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=205&f=2664&t=6237302

Tatanka
08-21-2010, 02:47 PM
wow. :smh: almost forgot what that dude's posts looked like. seriously who takes the time to go to another team's board to talk trash about a school ndsu doesn't even play.

EDIT: answered my own question. never mind.

Bisonguy
08-21-2010, 03:28 PM
:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

johnson
08-21-2010, 03:56 PM
wow. :smh: almost forgot what that dude's posts looked like. seriously who takes the time to go to another team's board to talk trash about a school ndsu doesn't even play.

EDIT: answered my own question. never mind.
The same thing happened on the KUsports board with a SDSU fan. It makes NDSU look bad.

onbison09
08-21-2010, 04:39 PM
He lives in his own alternate world of reality. Anyone have an account on there to let them know that?

Bison bison
08-21-2010, 04:41 PM
I thought there were come good points made...

(I AM SO FULL OF BOOLSHEET!)

TheBisonator
08-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Are we talking about JBB??

That guy is completely obsessed with UND.

onbison09
08-21-2010, 09:58 PM

You don't say? Plus props for hating the Cowboys.

56BISON73
08-21-2010, 10:46 PM

Makes no difference what the subject may be. He has the uncanny ability to find a link to UND. You could say female platypus and he will find some way to link the two.:D

EndZoneQB
08-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Makes no difference what the subject may be. He has the uncanny ability to find a link to UND. You could say female platypus and he will find some way to link the two.:D

Well, when you lob up a softball like that, how couldn't you?? :D

HandoEX
08-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Holy crap, how pathetic can you get? What an embarrassment to our fan base.

ndsubison1
08-23-2010, 04:36 AM
The #1 thing Idaho must do...is not over-look them

Thats what Texas Tech I believe did, and it almost cost them the game

:rolleyes: That game was never in doubt

ISXBISON
08-23-2010, 04:46 AM
Holy crap, how pathetic can you get? What an embarrassment to our fan base.

Is Lakes at it again?????:D :D

DjKyRo
08-23-2010, 04:55 AM
:rolleyes: That game was never in doubt

Sat, Sept 5
vs
North Dakota
W 38-13

Must've been one of those "closer than the score indicated" affairs. :rofl:

For any interested, the Siouxage didn't score a touchdown until the 4th quarter.

Tatanka
08-23-2010, 01:05 PM
Is Lakes at it again?????:D :D

No, it's not Lakes.

cvbison1
08-23-2010, 03:29 PM
who cares. its a message board.

tony
08-23-2010, 03:58 PM
who cares. its a message board.

In my opinion, we are all responsible for our own behavior and being drunk, stupid, and/or online is no excuse for being a puling halfwit.

Heck, I try very hard to be just as much of a jackass in person as I am on the web (in fact, my behavior on the web is probably a little better than in person just because what a guy does on the web is visible to everybody on the freaking planet - and it'll be around forever.)

The plain fact is: The posts over there do affect peoples' attitudes toward NDSU and not in a positive way and the person responsible should pull his head out of his ass pronto.

coldspot
08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
In my opinion, we are all responsible for our own behavior and being drunk, stupid, and/or online is no excuse for being a puling halfwit.

Heck, I try very hard to be just as much of a jackass in person as I am on the web (in fact, my behavior on the web is probably a little better than in person just because what a guy does on the web is visible to everybody on the freaking planet - and it'll be around forever.)

The plain fact is: The posts over there do affect peoples' attitudes toward NDSU and not in a positive way and the person responsible should pull his head out of his ass pronto.

does said poster with head in his ass still visit/contribute to b'ville or is he perma-banned?

TheBisonator
08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
does said poster with head in his ass still visit/contribute to b'ville or is he perma-banned?

If it's JBB, I believe he took his toys over to BisonSports.net.

tony
08-23-2010, 04:22 PM

Naw, he's not perma-banned. When encouraged not to turn every discussion into UND-bashing*, he left for Bisonsports.net. Heck, I'm pretty sure the reason that he's on other people's boards with this shtick is because it's not allowed on bisonsports either.

* UND bashing can be fun and entertaining but not the way some people do it. If you want to mock up a fake press release about how UND has increased enrollment numbers and racial diversity by boosting the percentage of Night-elf Hunters in their College Of Being Online from 25% to 45%, sure, it might not be funny but at least it's not so bad that it looks like some UND guy is doing a parody of a moronic Bison fan.

56BISON73
08-23-2010, 04:55 PM

Very well said.

Hambone
09-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Sweet - now lakes has joined the conversation on the Idaho board as well. Such a potty mouth on that one..... :)

ndsubison1
09-01-2010, 02:55 AM
lakes is omnipresent and omniscient

Bisonguy
09-01-2010, 03:51 AM
lakes is omnipresent and omniscient

lakes is teh interwebs.

DjKyRo
09-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Sweet - now lakes has joined the conversation on the Idaho board as well. Such a potty mouth on that one..... :)

Yep, starting to look like a real sh*tshow.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/2b905b61651f3a85ea0cc92f96a49517.jpg

tony
09-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Yep, starting to look like a real sh*tshow.

*sigh* fighting the urge to press the Permaban button on Lakes.

56BISON73
09-01-2010, 01:10 PM

That would play in to his hands of being the eternal victim. :D

OrygunBison
09-01-2010, 03:40 PM

Ban him here when he acts like a jackhole elsewhere??? Hey, that might just work.