PDA

View Full Version : Bisonville Beerlympics

DjKyRo
08-05-2010, 03:39 AM
What are the thoughts of organizing a Beerlympics (series of drinking games in which any can participate) before a home game during tailgating? All we'd need is the setup, a list of contestants, and lots of beer. Winner gets something awesome and then we challenge the best of jacksfans.

ndsubison1
08-05-2010, 03:40 AM
Lets do it. Teams of like 4 or something. Beer pong, bean bagz, tippy cup, beer bong race (I call SD on my team) among other things. Lets get this done!

Jay
08-05-2010, 03:58 AM
They don't allow beer bongs in the lot. They took two of mine away.

SlickVic
08-05-2010, 03:58 AM
just print out some co-champion certificates give them to sav and SD and call it good...srsly those fools can crush...theres no compition on bisonville or any place on the planet for that matter lol

ndsubison1
08-05-2010, 04:02 AM
just print out some co-champion certificates give them to sav and SD and call it good...srsly those fools can crush...theres no compition on bisonville or any place on the planet for that matter lol

They may be able to chug and bong a beer, but can they throw a pong ball, flip a cup or throw a bean bag? We'll see about that. :D ;)

Herd Mentality
08-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Tailgating rule #13

13. Drinking games (included but not limited to beer pong), and the use of devices intended to accelerate the consumption of alcohol (including but not limited to funnels or beer pongs) are prohibited.

(Apparently somebody has a huge issue with beer pongs)