PDA

View Full Version : Banned from this forum

lakesbison
07-19-2010, 01:18 PM
people dont text me bout girls sports, heading to SCSU because school was too hard.

lakesbison
07-19-2010, 06:13 PM
so kolpack didnt do his HOMEWORK? im beginning to trust that guy LESS and LESS.

ok, not grades, she A) knows she wont play much B) she needs a nookie blanket. or C) boyfriend.

And I wish her the best.

lakesbison
07-20-2010, 08:50 PM
cuz people like PL have to comment on everything.

I tore my rotator cuff is the correct answer.

dude, I wished her good luck on my post, after I gave my opinion on why she left... this is a MESSAGE board, correct?? and not a court of law?

lakesbison
07-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Oh stop it burgandy.

and yes, i got 2-3 texts from my badger booster cousins dogging on tyler. whats your point.? she left ndsu to goto scsu ...so what, reason #2253 why womens athletics dont matter. this is my last post on a womans sport concerning a player leaving. SORRY ELFPHANTS DREAM (even know you + I see eye to eye on 99% of the info we share together)

tony
08-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Oh stop it burgandy.

and yes, i got 2-3 texts from my badger booster cousins dogging on tyler. whats your point.? she left ndsu to goto scsu ...so what, reason #2253 why womens athletics dont matter. this is my last post on a womans sport concerning a player leaving. SORRY ELFPHANTS DREAM (even know you + I see eye to eye on 99% of the info we share together)

This thread = reason #2253 that Lakesbison is permanently banned from posting on this forum. This ban will extend to any other forums in which he acts like a jackass (News About Other Schools is now a Lakes-free zone too.)