PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Doubters, Haters around lately.

lakesbison
08-03-2010, 03:36 PM
WHERES YOUR BISON PRIDE!?!?

there's a lot of doubters, whiners, haters on this message board lately and quite frankly out in public. Ive seen alot of people this summer who the last 2 years were BISON THIS, BISON THAT.. and now they dont even wear the bison shirts, or talk about NDSU.

WE as loyal fans need to ramp this football (and basketball) program back up, and get back to TRADITION, WE NEED THE SWAGGA BACK!

So quit with the whiny stuff. LETS PUMP IT UP!!! 1 MONTH AWAY!!!

bisonaudit
08-03-2010, 03:44 PM
Is lakes from Massachusetts?

I swear he'd fit right in with all the Sox/Pats/Celts/Bruins fans I've ever met.

met1990
08-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Don't worry, Lakes. I'm wearing an NDSU t-shirt and a pair of Babich-era team-issued gym shorts. I plan on wearing them with all sorts of SWAGGA as I put a second coat of paint on my foyer this afternoon. HOLLA!

Burnt_Secondary
08-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Wow, I haven't logged in for a while but it's worth it just to add people to your ignore list.

BTW - how is this in Our House?

bisonmike2
08-03-2010, 06:31 PM
Some reasons why morale and Bison pride might be low around here.

Bison Pride was stolen along with a PS3 and 2 HDTV's from Best Buy.

Bison Pride got dumped out with a 12 pack of beer that was confiscated by the Fargo PD from a couple of underage players.

Bison Pride was weighed, packaged, sold then smoked out of a Bison players apartment.

Bison pride dropped out after I determined it was too hard to study and play football.

Bison Pride walked off the field after it's 3rd consecutive loss to SDSU.

met1990
08-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Bison Pride is alive and well in my freshly painted foyer!

lakesbison
08-03-2010, 06:50 PM
bisonmike just PROVED my message.

WHAT THE HECK GUYS.

burnt secondary. your gonna ignore me because I want people to start showing more pride and quit being doubters and haters of our own teams??

im confused with that.

roadwarrior
08-03-2010, 06:51 PM
My Bison Pride is visible on both of my vehicles wherever I drive.

Those NDSU logo license plates look great!

bisonmike2
08-03-2010, 06:57 PM
bisonmike just PROVED my message.

WHAT THE HECK GUYS.

burnt secondary. your gonna ignore me because I want people to start showing more pride and quit being doubters and haters of our own teams??

im confused with that.

Hey, you asked where it was at, I was only giving you some possible places of where it might have gone.

silkamilkamonico
08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Summer gets in the way Lakes, you know how it works.

Kind of like how your too busy on sandbars to watch Woody on TV in his summer league. I can't believe how quickly you have disrespected Woodside and forgot about him since he has graduated. You should be ashamed of yourself Lakes.

bisonaudit
08-03-2010, 07:05 PM
Sorry, lakes, but you don't get to decide for the rest of us how or whether we display our love, loyalty, and pride for this program.

Look at it this way.

If people didn't care they wouldn't bother complaining. Loyalty and bitching aren't mutually exclusive.

Also, a bunch of lakes zombies blindly loving on everything that the athletic department ever does will do nothing to "ramp up the program."

If it were possible for a fan to wish his team to a national title you'd have done it by now.

This is why I associate you with New England. Members of "the nation" don't understand why everyone doesn't love their team the same way they do. On the other hand members of the "evil empire" don't care if you don't love their team.

lakesbison
08-03-2010, 07:29 PM
well, those points are accurate.

Im just yearning for the days of 2006 + 2007, wow, only 2 years removed from everyone in the area wearing and pushing NDSU sports and football across the midwest.

sorry!! & quit hating!! LETS MAKE LOVE!!!

bisonaudit
08-03-2010, 07:34 PM
LETS MAKE LOVE!!!

Honestly. That sort of thing ain't my bag, baby.

Notorious
08-03-2010, 08:50 PM
...these colors don't run. Lakes is my Homeboy!

Bisonguy
08-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Summer gets in the way Lakes, you know how it works.

Kind of like how your too busy on sandbars to watch Woody on TV in his summer league. I can't believe how quickly you have disrespected Woodside and forgot about him since he has graduated. You should be ashamed of yourself Lakes.

HOLLA!

i was soo disppointed that lakes couldn't give hourly updates on WOODSIDE! he's in the pros and lakes let us all down.

Where's the Bison PRIDE?????

56BISON73
08-03-2010, 11:46 PM
There is a difference in being a fan of the Bison and and being a fan because of the attention one derives from being a fan of the Bison.

lakesbison
08-04-2010, 06:17 AM
wow, i can imagine what HE said.

my point is still valid, lots of people talking down about the BISON on this very message board.

GET BEHIND THESE KIDS AND LETS PLAY TO WIN!!!

SDbison
08-04-2010, 02:33 PM
wow, i can imagine what HE said.

my point is still valid, lots of people talking down about the BISON on this very message board.

GET BEHIND THESE KIDS AND LETS PLAY TO WIN!!!
Hey Lakes glad to see your enthusiasm.......I know I might be disappointed and its reflected in my posts now and then, but I am a die hard Bison fan. I have to live around bunny fans and I wear my Bison gear every week (in fact I am wearing a Bison shirt at work right now). Wish some of those here that say they are fans were as dedicated as we are........instead you can see their disgust come out at you for posting something that is well deserved.
COME ON BISONVILLE......BISON NATION......LETS GO BISON!
Get your tickets for home and away games, get out your tailgate stuff and buy more shirts and other NDSU stuff! Wear it with pride.
I realize I got even more depressed than ever this past Spring /Summer due to the lack of success on the court and field, but now I am stoked. Fired up, ready to party, stomp and scream my head off.

tjbison
08-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Hey Lakes glad to see your enthusiasm.......I know I might be disappointed and its reflected in my posts now and then, but I am a die hard Bison fan. I have to live around bunny fans and I wear my Bison gear every week (in fact I am wearing a Bison shirt at work right now). Wish some of those here that say they are fans were as dedicated as we are........instead you can see their disgust come out at you for posting something that is well deserved.
COME ON BISONVILLE......BISON NATION......LETS GO BISON!
Get your tickets for home and away games, get out your tailgate stuff and buy more shirts and other NDSU stuff! Wear it with pride. I realize I got even more depressed than ever this past Spring /Summer due to the lack of success on the court and field, but now I am stoked. Fired up, ready to party, stomp and scream my head off.

Done! I know I can't make any away games, but My tailgate shiat is ready to roll, been practicing ALL summer:nod:

heckler
09-13-2010, 04:11 PM
WHERES YOUR BISON PRIDE!?!?

there's a lot of doubters, whiners, haters on this message board lately and quite frankly out in public. Ive seen alot of people this summer who the last 2 years were BISON THIS, BISON THAT.. and now they dont even wear the bison shirts, or talk about NDSU.

WE as loyal fans need to ramp this football (and basketball) program back up, and get back to TRADITION, WE NEED THE SWAGGA BACK!

So quit with the whiny stuff. LETS PUMP IT UP!!! 1 MONTH AWAY!!!

Bump......

KC Bison
09-27-2010, 09:25 PM
University of Missouri (misery) fans love it when I wore my NDSU shirt after the Kansas win. I continue to have to explain that it's not to rip Kansas but that I am an NDSU booster and alumi.

lakesbison
09-27-2010, 11:13 PM
wow
OF C OURSE