PDA

View Full Version : Nice!

tony
07-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Go to the 6:27 mark of the following video (btw, that looked a 100 yards in about 10 flat on the run - did they speed up the video or what? :) ).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH95P3KIPzo

Then you get to 6:45 - man, new turf / lighting can't come soon enough (edit: "Nice!" refers to the way the practice turf looks - the run was OK but makes you wonder where the defense was.)

bisonmike2
07-13-2010, 04:43 PM
Go to the 6:27 mark of the following video (btw, that looked a 100 yards in about 10 flat on the run - did they speed up the video or what? :) ).

http://www.youtube.com/NDSUfootball

Then you get to 6:45 - man, new turf / lighting can't come soon enough.

that link just takes me to the NDSU football section, not a specific video. Which video are you referring to?

tony
07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Sorry, it started automatically for me. Try this:

Man. That field turf is ______*!

* I can't think of any word that adequately expresses how awesome it looks.

SDbison
07-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Not intended to hijack this thead, but since Tony brought it up what is the status on new lighting? Will it be in place prior to Sept 18, 2010?Also two more years on the crap turf in the dome is more than enough.

roadwarrior
07-13-2010, 06:15 PM
The city hired an engineering firm to come up with the lighting plan in April. That is the last thing I have seen published about it. It definitely is not done, because I was at the Shrine game on saturday. The project was in the dome's 2010 budget. I dont think anyone ever said that it would be finished prior to the first game of the season. (That would mean that someone involved would have had to stop and think that it would have made sense.)

onbison09
07-13-2010, 06:48 PM
The city hired an engineering firm to come up with the lighting plan in April. That is the last thing I have seen published about it. It definitely is not done, because I was at the Shrine game on saturday. The project was in the dome's 2010 budget. I dont think anyone ever said that it would be finished prior to the first game of the season. (That would mean that someone involved would have had to stop and think that it would have made sense.)

Uhh the lighting for the Spring Game was ABOMINABLY bad on the webcast. I don't know if it was the cameras or what but the quality was so bad. It was hard to see the players.

EndZoneQB
07-13-2010, 07:22 PM
Uhh the lighting for the Spring Game was ABOMINABLY bad on the webcast. I don't know if it was the cameras or what but the quality was so bad. It was hard to see the players.

We are just THAT fast. It looked grainy in real life.

SDbison
07-13-2010, 07:29 PM
I suppose we are waiting for the SBOHE to approve the lighting improvement.......ha ha!
None the less apparently Gene and Craig could give a crap about having better lighting for the football home games this year. Just can't believe they will not get it done before mid September.......what a joke!

THEsocalledfan
07-13-2010, 09:23 PM

So what is your point? Now you know why I am not a fan of webcasts..... Webcasts are for ICarly, not NDSU.

SDSUAlum08
07-13-2010, 10:28 PM

Then you get to 6:45 - man, new turf / lighting can't come soon enough (edit: "Nice!" refers to the way the practice turf looks - the run was OK but makes you wonder where the defense was.)

It's because he's running 91.44 meters (100yds) and not 100 meters. Still quick though especially with pads. Who was it?

DjKyRo
07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
It's because he's running 91.44 meters (100yds) and not 100 meters. Still quick though especially with pads. Who was it?

Mike Sigers, RFr RB. Dude blew it up during Spring practice, must've broken a huge run at least once a day.

JSUBison
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Gay music ruined the video.