PDA

View Full Version : Greg Reid to transfer

jarhead
07-08-2010, 01:02 AM
According to Wissports, DT Greg Reid is transferring to and will play football for the U. of Arkansas-Pine Bluff.

tjbison
07-08-2010, 01:23 AM
Good luck to him, Hopefully he learned his lesson and keeps his nose clean. I had high hopes for him

westnodak93bison
07-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Good luck to Greg. Hopefully he gets his act together. I spoke to his dad and high school coach before the Iowa State game last fall. Fun guys to talk too.

lakesbison
07-08-2010, 01:49 AM
yea, he'll play alot down there.

TheBisonator
07-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Good luck to him. Hope he stays on the level.

OldBison
07-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Why is this a thread? Why is this important?

The man is part of a grand larceny theft ring and got kicked off the team. Where he goes and what he does is important, why? Enlighten me, please.

I'm sorry, I find allegiance and interest only in those men who come to NDSU to play football and actually play football. My allegiance is not to men to get recruited, rarely if ever see the field, and screw up royally, and kicked kicked off.:smh:

This thread and subsequent posts constitute "who gives a damn". :bow:

You have to be hard up to give a s#!t about crap like this. Get a life :ranting:

ndsubison1
07-08-2010, 03:36 AM
You're right. I hope he gets kicked to the curb and suffers and rots there in Pine Bluff.

Kidding obviously

TheBisonator
07-08-2010, 03:42 AM

The man is part of a grand larceny theft ring and got kicked off the team. Where he goes and what he does is important, why? Enlighten me, please.

I'm sorry, I find allegiance and interest only in those men who come to NDSU to play football and actually play football. My allegiance is not to men to get recruited, rarely if ever see the field, and screw up royally, and kicked kicked off.:smh:

You have to be hard up to give a s#!t about crap like this. Get a life :ranting:

Yeah!! Because nobody should have the opportunity to redeem themself!!! One strike and you're OUT IN LIFE!!

lakesbison
07-08-2010, 04:06 AM
he stole some electronics and has paid his dues.

he didnt murder or rape anyone, jesus, relax dude.

rutlandbison
07-08-2010, 04:10 AM

He doesn't deserve to just be tossed aside. I hope he gets it back on track. Nobody deserves to just be tossed aside. It is important because we are talking about a 20 year olds life.

But Lakes it is a bit more serious that you made it seem, even though it isn't as serious as the things you stated.

02Bison
07-08-2010, 04:20 AM
he stole some electronics and has paid his dues.

he didnt murder or rape anyone, jesus, relax dude.

Would your tune be different if he stole your personal electronics lakes? Just saying....

lakesbison
07-08-2010, 04:25 AM
he can have them, I got a 25" flat, a 1996 stereo and $12.99 DVD player, oh and a IPOD from 2008!!
plus my bro works at best buy corp. they filed the $160,000 insurance claim, then got about half of the merchandise back and resold it. so Best Buy actually came out just fine.

02Bison
07-08-2010, 04:29 AM
he can have them, I got a 25" flat, a 1996 stereo and $12.99 DVD player, oh and a IPOD from 2008!!
plus my bro works at best buy corp. they filed the $160,000 insurance claim, then got about half of the merchandise back and resold it. so Best Buy actually came out just fine.

That still doesn't make it right.....

ndsubison1
07-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Terrible mistake. He deserved his punishment and I am sure he has learned his lesson. I wish him well.

roadwarrior
07-08-2010, 09:42 AM
I think having to playing in Pine Bluff is pretty good punishment.

bisonmike2
07-08-2010, 04:26 PM

Because insurance companies pay out large claims all the time and never raise rates for anyone else....EVER.

I'm sure the insurance company is going to go after him for some of that claim. Although, I think I'm with Roads, playing for Arkansas-Pine Bluff should be punishment enough.

Jdubs21
07-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Good Riddance!