PDA

View Full Version : VB Season Tickets

Tatanka
06-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Any idea how many season tickets have been sold for 2010? I'm guessing that the BBF is going to have to add a second deck to cram everyone in on game day...

roadwarrior
06-30-2010, 02:32 PM
How many think that volleyball will be moving to Sanford Arena once it is completed?

Greenie
06-30-2010, 02:54 PM
I think VB will stay at the BBF. It is such a nice VB facility, and the BSA would be too big for VB.

Elephants Dream?
06-30-2010, 03:37 PM
Any news on the number of sold seats for the *reserved* section for VB?

Tatanka
06-30-2010, 03:38 PM
How many think that volleyball will be moving to Sanford Arena once it is completed?

If they raise the roof or lower the floor, maybe. Otherwise they'd have to get rid of the scoreboard for matches...

AKBison
06-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Could the BBF add bowl seating to the stage side by taking it out?

sambini
07-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Got four tickets++

tony
07-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Could the BBF add bowl seating to the stage side by taking it out?

Maybe short term but I kind of think Road's earlier post about VB moving might come true because I'm almost positive that Gene Taylor mentioned something about it during his appearance on the McFeely show.

On one hand, that would be kind of sad to see VB leave the BBF, but, on the other hand, it'd sure be nice to have all the athletic stuff in one area (plus, I think I read that NDSU's proposed building projects included $750k more fixing up the BBF.)

Tatanka
07-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Maybe short term but I kind of think Road's earlier post about VB moving might come true because I'm almost positive that Gene Taylor mentioned something about it during his appearance on the McFeely show.

On one hand, that would be kind of sad to see VB leave the BBF, but, on the other hand, it'd sure be nice to have all the athletic stuff in one area (plus, I think I read that NDSU's proposed building projects included $750k more fixing up the BBF.)

The BBF is a great volleyball facility. Only downside is the occasional lack of seating. But that place is great when it's packed to the gills and the pep band starts going. What an atmosphere--very much unlike playing in other schools' venues in our conference (big arenas, small crowds).

DjKyRo
07-09-2010, 09:24 AM
The BBF, whilst a bit small, is a great venue for volleyball. The size means it's a full house almost every night and it's a TOUGH atmosphere for other teams to play in. We got a giant thank-you card from the team at the end of the season saying we were a huge part of the homefield advantage and the size of the building has a lot to do with that, both sound-wise and just in terms of yellow intimidation.