PDA

View Full Version : College World Series

sambini
06-22-2010, 04:37 AM
LaST year at Rosenblatt stadium. As they go downtown Omaha next year. Who do you guys like. Even though they lost to Clemson today. Still pulling for Arizona State GO DEVILS+++ If you ever get a chance go to the CWS in Omaha awesome time+++

lakesbison
06-22-2010, 04:50 AM
huge FSU fan in baseball. but Oklahoma looks tough

ndsubison1
06-22-2010, 04:51 AM
UCLA is very solid. Top pitcher reminds me of Tim Lincecum. And they can hit it.

Every summer I wonder if/when they're going to switch to wood or at least to composite (if they're not already). I think it's inevitable but when that happens it will be a sad day for college baseball. Aluminum bats is what makes college baseball so great.

cvbison1
06-22-2010, 05:19 AM
headin down to Omaha Thursday morning. Lakes, get down there

Shawn-O
06-22-2010, 02:15 PM
LaST year at Rosenblatt stadium. As they go downtown Omaha next year. Who do you guys like. Even though they lost to Clemson today. Still pulling for Arizona State GO DEVILS+++ If you ever get a chance go to the CWS in Omaha awesome time+++

They're running a documentary on the CWS on ESPNU which includes a lot about the atmosphere outside the stadium in the neighborhood. Looks like an awesome time, makes me sad I will never attend a CWS game at Rosenblatt.

I liked TCU before last night, I'll stick with them.

BisonAccountant44
06-22-2010, 03:17 PM
It is a great time in Omaha for the CWS. I went in '05 but technically haven't been to a game. We hung out too long at a bar down the street before the game so by the time we got to the front of the line with our GA tickets they were full for that session. We waited until the 4th or 5th inning to see if we could still get in but we eventually gave up and went to the beer gardens.

onbison09
06-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Go Frogs! :nod: