PDA

View Full Version : Your prediction?

DjKyRo
05-29-2010, 01:53 AM
With the final schedule released and having had time to discuss everyone except Morgan State, what's Bisonville's prediction for next season?

The schedule (home games bolded):

Sat, Sep 04 Kansas at Lawrence, Kan. TBA

Sat, Sep 11 Northern Iowa * at Cedar Falls, Iowa 4:05 p.m.

Sat, Sep 18 Morgan State Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Sep 25 South Dakota Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Oct 02 Western Illinois (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Oct 09 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio

Sat, Oct 16 Illinois State * at Normal, Ill.

Sat, Oct 23 Indiana State (Harvest Bowl) * Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Nov 06 Southern Illinois * Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Nov 13 South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) * Fargo, N.D.

Sat, Nov 20 Missouri State * at Springfield, Mo.

4mcruenomore
05-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Sorry, unless we see some fire, it is gonna suck

Twentysix
05-29-2010, 02:28 AM
at, Sep 04 Kansas at Lawrence, Kan. TBA 20% or less W

Sat, Sep 11 Northern Iowa * at Cedar Falls, Iowa 4:05 p.m. 40% W

Sat, Sep 18 Morgan State Fargo, N.D. 70% W

Sat, Sep 25 South Dakota Fargo, N.D. 90% W

Sat, Oct 02 Western Illinois (Homecoming) * Fargo, N.D. 95% W

Sat, Oct 09 Youngstown State * at Youngstown, Ohio 50% W

Sat, Oct 16 Illinois State * at Normal, Ill. 50% W

Sat, Oct 23 Indiana State (Harvest Bowl) * Fargo, N.D. 95% W

Sat, Nov 06 Southern Illinois * Fargo, N.D. 60% W

Sat, Nov 13 South Dakota State (Dakota Marker) * Fargo, N.D. 100% W (we have lost this one to long, its a W this year)

Sat, Nov 20 Missouri State * at Springfield, Mo. 50% W

We have a great chance in the home games. Until the season starts no one really knows.

7-4 or better and playoffs imo. I voted 8-3 cause that was the only one that included playoffs.

ndsubison1
05-29-2010, 03:01 AM
Playoffs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

I say 7-4. But still sneak in to the playoffs with a decent schedule. We will still be a young team, but an improved one. If we start out 1-1 that could go a long ways. UNI is very winnable. They lose a lot of starters and seniors. DL/OL, their strengths from last season, are basically different.

If we lose at home I say it will most likely be to Southern Illinois. Don't they bring back a lot? SDSU will obviously be tough. I've been saying this since last season no way we lose 4 in a row to the yack rabbits. Just not gonna happen. I can see us slipping on the road to either YSU or Illinois St. Something tells me it's gonna be Illinois St. They're an upstart program. We may even lose both of those road games. I think we go 5-1 at home. Road will be huge and will likely decide our season, as I feel we will be successful at home.

bisonfan11
05-29-2010, 03:17 AM
I'll go with 7-4. There might be an outside and I mean outside chance that we go 9-2 (but that would mean winning @ a rebuilding Kansas team still tough and winning at UNI which is doable but still a tough challenge). There doesn't seem to be any truly dominant MVFC teams this year so the Bison should also have a good chance at beating anyone and everyone in the MVFC this year. That doesn't mean that NDSU will go undefeated in the NVFC, but the Bison could beat anyone in the MVFC this coming year. Oh yeah and the Bison have a year of experience to work with. If the Bison can't go at least 6-5 if not 7-4 this year, Craig Bohl should be fired.

NDSU1980
05-29-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm going to go with 7-4. We FINALLY have a decent QB in Jose and two more who can step in if needed. Jose proved himself a winner last year and gave us a reason to cheer again. I'm a lot more upbeat about this season then I was about the last two, for very obvious reasons.

(((Remember, I was right last year about being 3-8)))

FCSFan
05-29-2010, 04:48 AM
These guys are BISON and are here, they are with us and one of us, so I'm not going to question their heart till they give me reason to do so during the season.
Being a Bison fan, I enter the season w/ the enthusiam of a little kid just building
toward first game so its hard to think of where losses will come but they will and it just depends how they adjust. No one was head and shoulders stronger, faster than the team as a whole. Until they show me different and not one game has been played the guys on this team are BISON!! They were picked to be here for a reason, they came here for a reason, they have the talent and character, they just need to step back before that goal sheet is set out in front of them and take a look at all the championship banners of the teams that came before them and become a TEAM, and "Walk that Aisle" because "To be the Man You have to Beat the Man" and tear into that other team "Like a bunch of Crazed Dowgs" then after it all ends they can say, just like Bison teams before them, Whether You like it or not, Learn to live with it, because its the Best going TODAY!!Whoooo!!! 8-3 because there's not a better choice

onbison09
05-29-2010, 04:53 AM
These guys are BISON and are here, they are with us and one of us, so I'm not going to question their heart till they give me reason to do so during the season.
Being a Bison fan, I enter the season w/ the enthusiam of a little kid just building
toward first game so its hard to think of where losses will come but they will and it just depends how they adjust. No one was head and shoulders stronger, faster than the team as a whole. Until they show me different and not one game has been played the guys on this team are BISON!! They were picked to be here for a reason, they came here for a reason, they have the talent and character, they just need to step back before that goal sheet is set out in front of them and take a look at all the championship banners of the teams that came before them and become a TEAM, and "Walk that Aisle" because "To be the Man You have to Beat the Man" and tear into that other team "Like a bunch of Crazed Dowgs" then after it all ends they can say, just like Bison teams before them, Whether You like it or not, Learn to live with it, because its the Best going TODAY!!Whoooo!!! 8-3 because there's not a better choice

Ric Flair? :D

FCSFan
05-29-2010, 04:56 AM
Who else had better 1 liners?? Did throw in one from Lawrence Taylor tho.

westnodak93bison
05-29-2010, 05:41 AM
imho, we have a decent chance at stealing a win in the first two games.
KU is not NE, OK, OKSU or even K-State. Had to throw the K-State barb in there. The Jayhawks have a new coaching staff, systems and lose pretty much all of their proven talent so they could be ripe for a stinker. NIU, another barb. Often confused with Northern Illinios, Northern Iowa lost a lot and is about time we beat them. Get one of these two games and the team will have some confidence. By game 3 some of the true freshman talent could emerge and contribute significant roles imho. Olson, Heagle, Dudzik, (maybe Crockett) and a couple receivers could contribute.

Tatanka
05-29-2010, 01:43 PM
imho, we have a decent chance at stealing a win in the first two games.
KU is not NE, OK, OKSU or even K-State. Had to throw the K-State barb in there. The Jayhawks have a new coaching staff, systems and lose pretty much all of their proven talent so they could be ripe for a stinker. NIU, another barb. Often confused with Northern Illinios, Northern Iowa lost a lot and is about time we beat them. Get one of these two games and the team will have some confidence. By game 3 some of the true freshman talent could emerge and contribute significant roles imho. Olson, Heagle, Dudzik, (maybe Crockett) and a couple receivers could contribute.

A chance to go 2-0? Yes. It could happen. Love to see it actually. 1-1 is realistic. 0-2 would be a letdown.

OldBison
05-29-2010, 02:20 PM
The Bison will be improved, no doubt. I think the offense will be solid, assuming the OL stays healthy.

The defense will continue to suck, however. LBs are improved but the DL has taken a serious step backwards in my opinion. Stoczynski and Hagen are no Johnson and Phillips, who played well as a backup last year, is not making it happen in place of Fairbairn. Loss of Reid hurts depth. Did I mention that the safeties suck also? Heagle has a chance to contribute, I doubt any of the other TFr will.

Improved but no better than 6-5 and likely 5-6, same as Phil Hansen predicted. :hide:

Scooter1
05-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Who else had better 1 liners?? Did throw in one from Lawrence Taylor tho.

What do I think about this team? last year was hard to watch. Each week, it was like they found a new way to piss a game down their legs. We need to break that cycle. Last year, many times we didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. It's easy to have faith and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner. Football is like life -- it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work, sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority. If you can accept losing, you can't win. It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit. Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. You can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price. The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender.

Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate . What this team needs are leaders. Leaders aren't born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that's the price we'll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal. . Success demands singleness of purpose. Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect. Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence. The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means... you're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else. Winning isn't everything, but the will to win is everything. It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever -- the one who recognizes the challenges and does something about it.
It's time for us to take things one game at a time. Time to give thanks to God who makes all things possible and God willing and the creak don'r rise we will have success.

7-4 probable 9-2 attainable. (thanks Vince.)

tjbison
05-29-2010, 04:12 PM
I went with 5-6 just because I WANT them to prove me wrong, but as of now I dont see a playoff run.

but PLEASE prove me wrong this is one of the only times I WANT TO EAT CROW:D

BlueBisonRock
05-29-2010, 04:43 PM
So the question becomes: Should I be optomistic about the team before the season starts or should we simply pack it in and give up without stepping on the field of play.

I am going with optomistic. There is no support in predicting a crappy season and even less support in an I predicted crap and was right. I plan to be behind this team from the start and will continue that support regardless of the record.

I also believe that 7-4, 8-3, 9-2, and even 10-1 can be achieved given the players with the help of the fans start to believe in themselves again.

onbison09
05-29-2010, 04:55 PM
So the question becomes: Should I be optomistic about the team before the season starts or should we simply pack it in and give up without stepping on the field of play.

I am going with optomistic. There is no support in predicting a crappy season and even less support in an I predicted crap and was right. I plan to be behind this team from the start and will continue that support regardless of the record.

I also believe that 7-4, 8-3, 9-2, and even 10-1 can be achieved given the players with the help of the fans start to believe in themselves again.

CA? :D :hide:

CaBisonFan
05-29-2010, 05:07 PM
We are 8-0 as November 6th approaches. We have more pure athletic ability than every team on our schedule prior to the SIU game. Offensive line, running backs, and ball control are the big factors in the upcoming season. Against the spread offenses, keeping the defense off the field 'is' the name of the game. Our running game combined with Mohler's ability to run a ball-control passing game could bring us to this point. We have a West Coast QB now...with some games under his belt, and an off-season to think about it. He's the real deal. By West Coast, I mean the offense...not where he's from. He's run this offense since he was in Pop Warner.

The SIU game will be one of the biggest in recent history. By this time we will be playing for our position in the playoffs.

The 'heart' of the Bison team will determine the SDSU & SIU games. Our talent level is comparable with SIU's. Talent level compared to SDSU is quite a bit higher. It depends on how 'giving' we are. We've been in the Christmas spirit three years in a row. A reminder to the team...Christmas is in December.

Kansas will be shocked by our athleticism. UNI will be better than Kansas. Mohler will emerge as the leader of this team.

CaBisonFan
05-29-2010, 05:46 PM
CA? :D :hide:

Nope...I can't go with 10-1 this year...it will be something like 13-1 or whatever amount of playoff games there are...:D

For the Bison...talent is not the issue. With good health, & behavior off the field...there's no limit for this team in the FCS. I don't think that we're one year away from anything. That year is now 'and' next year...and the next...and....

Oh yes...we have depth at QB.

DjKyRo
05-29-2010, 06:30 PM
Kansas will be shocked by our athleticism. UNI will be better than Kansas. Mohler will emerge as the leader of this team.

I'm not sure I agree with the first two points but I'm on the Jose bandwagon. We have to keep in mind that Kansas plays in one of (if not the) toughest football conferences in the nation - we might catch them off-guard if we can put a few pieces together but we're not going to blow them away. They recruit heavily in some very good football areas and all in all they should have the edge athletically and talent-wise - the formula for a Bison upset is experience and preparedness. They play a tough game against Georgia Tech the following week, so catching them looking forward is a possibility but I sure wouldn't bet on it. It's like we've been saying - is a Bison upset probable? Of course not. Possible? You bet.

UNI will definitely not be better than Kansas.

CaBisonFan
05-29-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm not sure I agree with the first two points but I'm on the Jose bandwagon. We have to keep in mind that Kansas plays in one of (if not the) toughest football conferences in the nation - we might catch them off-guard if we can put a few pieces together but we're not going to blow them away. They recruit heavily in some very good football areas and all in all they should have the edge athletically and talent-wise - the formula for a Bison upset is experience and preparedness. They play a tough game against Georgia Tech the following week, so catching them looking forward is a possibility but I sure wouldn't bet on it. It's like we've been saying - is a Bison upset probable? Of course not. Possible? You bet.

UNI will definitely not be better than Kansas.

I watched Kansas at least twice last year. Recruiting had fallen off. Things were a mess. They're on the rebound. The strength of the Big 12 is obvious. The similarities between ISU & Kansas will be pretty striking. We weren't blown off the field by them at all.

Not arguing about the formula really...but I'd add what I wrote about earlier. Ball control is huge. We lost the field position game in Ames. OK...add special teams...to the whole season.

lakesbison
05-29-2010, 06:38 PM
10-1!!

we either lose close to Kansas or Illinois State.

UNI, YSU, SIU, SDSU all big wins this year.

ISU, MSU, USD, WIU, MORGY ST = EASY LAUGHERS.

LETS PUMP IT UP AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DjKyRo
05-29-2010, 06:38 PM
I watched Kansas at least twice last year. Recruiting had fallen off. Things were a mess. They're on the rebound. The strength of the Big 12 is obvious. The similarities between ISU & Kansas will be pretty striking. We weren't blown off the field by them at all.

Not arguing about the formula really...but I'd add what I wrote about earlier. Ball control is huge. We lost the field position game in Ames. OK...add special teams...to the whole season.

Agreed, and to be honest I haven't kept track of how Kansas play(ed/s) in the recent seasons so I might be missing something. All I recall is they played in a very good Orange Bowl a few seasons ago.

QB is most definitely going to be the keystone of our season. A bad throw here or there decided games for us the past two seasons, if we can cut back on those we beat Wyoming and are in the playoffs in '08 and go at least .500 in '09.

MNLonghorn10
05-29-2010, 07:11 PM
i very pessimistic 6-5.

unless that d improves, and really only way to go is up, thats subject to change to less than 6 wins.

ndsubison1
05-29-2010, 09:51 PM
all i know is that we have to play a hell of a game to upset kansas. Theyll have more depth and talent than us. First game of the year will obviously be tough. If we limit the mistakes and turnovers we can win it but it will be one of our two toughest games next year

BisonNeil
05-29-2010, 10:14 PM
My guess is 8-3.

I feel good about this team. Why? I think Bohl brought in the right JUCOs to really make a difference. He needed to shore up the inside offensive guard position and he needed some LB help and he got it. I also think the wide receiver position is going to be where it needs to be to be successful offensively. And oh yeah, we have depth at QB and I'm smiling, big time.

The offense will be very good. I think the Bison will score a lot of points this year, probably averaging >35/gm.

The defense will be much improved.

I see for sure losses only to Kansas and SIU (but I think they can be won also), probably drop another one to either UNI or SDSU, but 9-2 is also very definitely a possibility.

North Side
05-30-2010, 03:08 AM
Double our win total from last year 6-5 record, this team is an above 500 team but injuries, BS ref calls, and plain bad luck and Factor in the questions marks at QB you aren't going to make the playoffs.

KU L

UNI L

Morgan St. W

USD W

WIU W

YSU W

Ill St. L

ISU W

SIU L

SDSU L

MSU W

CaBisonFan
05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Double our win total from last year 6-5 record, this team is an above 500 team but injuries, BS ref calls, and plain bad luck and Factor in the questions marks at QB you aren't going to make the playoffs.

KU L

UNI L

Morgan St. W

USD W

WIU W

YSU W

Ill St. L

ISU W

SIU L

SDSU L

MSU W

Wrong...wrong...right...right...right...right...wr ong...right...wrong...wrong...right.

And ya forgot to remember the last 3 or 4 games...:cool:

OK...you could be right about one of the wrongs.

Who's 'you'....or is it 'U?'

RRVBISON
05-30-2010, 02:20 PM
8-3 with losses to KU, YSU, SIU. This is the year we beat Northern Iowa. We have to start beating some of the better teams in the conference. We still have a ways to go, but I think we've recruited the right type of youg men the last two years. I'm probably way off here. I predicted the same record last year.

OldBison
05-30-2010, 03:31 PM
Double our win total from last year 6-5 record,

Say what? Double win total from last year's 6-5?

Your English is so bad it is almost like you went to UND :D

bosco
05-30-2010, 10:10 PM
If that defense comes around we are in good shape. I still think this is a rebuilding year. One game above .500 and I'm happy.

letsgoguins
05-31-2010, 12:06 AM
You guys will be improved, but I have a hard time thinking you will win @ YSU. You have lost to us the past two years to our worst teams in about a decade. I will give you this, each game was pretty damn close.

Anyways I hope you guys are successful because we need to reload the MVFC and take down the CAA as the #1 FCS conference!

IzzyFlexion
05-31-2010, 03:06 AM
You guys will be improved, but I have a hard time thinking you will win @ YSU. You have lost to us the past two years to our worst teams in about a decade. I will give you this, each game was pretty damn close.

Anyways I hope you guys are successful because we need to reload the MVFC and take down the CAA as the #1 FCS conference!

Yeah, good point. NDSU has been absolutely spectacular over the past couple of seasons. So, yes, I'm afraid that our only chance will be if we're allowed to put 25 players on the field at a time. We'll try not to embarass the league this season.

sambini
05-31-2010, 03:33 AM
One game at a time...

KC Bison
05-31-2010, 05:08 AM
I went with 7-4. I think Kansas is beatable. They have graduated all their skill players. The one thing they will bring to the table is that their o-line is experienced and (I think) all of them are back. People weren't real crazy down here about the coach they hired. Gill took a bad program to a mediocre level and people were hoping for something more than that from a new coach.

I think of all the games that we lost last year. It seems like we could have won all them and kept falling short with virtually no leadership from the QB position. Hopefully that changes this year or my prediction will never happen.

UncleBuck
06-09-2010, 03:55 PM
NDSU 21, Kansas 20
Last second field goals pulls out the upset, Bisonville goes crazy.

NDSU 27, UNI 23
Defense stops last UNI drive, Bisonville starts to talk some smack.

NDSU 56, Morgan State 0
Total clobbering, Bisonville cautions against over optimism.

NDSU 37, USD 13
The win looks too easy, some on Bisonville get nervous, others get cocky.

NDSU 35, WIU 20
The team looks a little flat despite the win.

NDSU 38, YSU 28
The team starts slow, rallies to win. Bisonville expects wins in the next two games. Smack talk goes into full steam ahead.

NDSU 35, ISU 10
Easy win, too easy, so they say.

NDSU 56 ,ISU 3
Just an butt kicking.

NDSU 27, SIU 17
Tough game, but the boys pull it out. Worry about SDSU permeates the board.

NDSU 37, SDSU 27
A real slobberknocker.

NDU 42, MSU 7
Getting the momentum going to the playoffs. Oh, we are finally ranked # 1.

Playoffs:
Bye
The boys rest, no arrests.

NDSU 41, SIU 17
Our first FCS playoff win.

NDSU 37, William and Mary 21
The Eastern snobs look down on the prairie boys, and get their butts handed to them, with North Dakota hospitality.

NDSU 34, Montana 10
You know you want to see this happen.

NDSU 27, Appalachian State 23
Yeah baby.

I can dream, can't I?

Notorious
06-09-2010, 04:01 PM
Seriously?????? I don't think the SDSU game will be that close!

TheBisonator
06-09-2010, 04:08 PM
7-4 all the way.

I do not know if that will be enough to save Bohl's job.

BlueBisonRock
06-09-2010, 04:47 PM
NDSU 21, Kansas 20

NDSU 27, UNI 23

NDSU 56, Morgan State 0

NDSU 37, USD 13

NDSU 35, WIU 20

NDSU 38, YSU 28
The team starts slow, rallies to win. Bisonville expects wins in the next two games. Smack talk goes into full steam ahead.

NDSU 35, ISU 10

NDSU 56 ,ISU 3
Just an butt kicking.

NDSU 27, SIU 17

NDSU 37, SDSU 27
A real slobberknocker.

NDU 42, MSU 7

Playoffs:
Bye

NDSU 41, SIU 17

The Eastern snobs look down on the prairie boys, and get their butts handed to them, with North Dakota hospitality.

NDSU 34, Montana 10

Yeah baby.

I can dream, can't I?

I'll have what he is drinking!

Tatanka
06-09-2010, 04:49 PM
NDSU 21, Kansas 20

NDSU 27, UNI 23

NDSU 56, Morgan State 0

NDSU 37, USD 13

NDSU 35, WIU 20

NDSU 38, YSU 28

NDSU 35, ISU 10

NDSU 56 ,ISU 3
Just an butt kicking.

NDSU 27, SIU 17

NDSU 37, SDSU 27
A real slobberknocker.

NDU 42, MSU 7

Playoffs:
Bye

NDSU 41, SIU 17

NDSU 34, Montana 10

Yeah baby.

I can dream, can't I?

Dude. Seriously.

http://www.dcrw.org/images/81_nancy-reagan-head-shot_jpeg.jpg

onbison09
06-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Dude. Seriously.

http://www.dcrw.org/images/81_nancy-reagan-head-shot_jpeg.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tatanka again.

ndsubison1
06-10-2010, 01:39 AM
slobberknocker

bisonpride4ever
06-10-2010, 02:45 AM
I'm gonna let Laurence Tureaud tell you what my prediction of what's going to happen to Bison opponents this season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1TxiVhrkZA

KC Bison
06-11-2010, 12:02 AM
I've always liked Uncle Buck.

UncleBuck
12-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Bump. Kind of interesting to read now the season is over.

tjbison
12-13-2010, 01:22 AM
I went with 5-6 just because I WANT them to prove me wrong, but as of now I dont see a playoff run.

but PLEASE prove me wrong this is one of the only times I WANT TO EAT CROW:D

I'll eat my crow, I am REALLY glad they proved me wrong

Thanks guys:nod: :nod: :nod:

ndsubison1
12-13-2010, 01:55 AM
Playoffs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

I say 7-4. But still sneak in to the playoffs with a decent schedule. We will still be a young team, but an improved one. If we start out 1-1 that could go a long ways. UNI is very winnable. They lose a lot of starters and seniors. DL/OL, their strengths from last season, are basically different.

If we lose at home I say it will most likely be to Southern Illinois. Don't they bring back a lot? SDSU will obviously be tough. I've been saying this since last season no way we lose 4 in a row to the yack rabbits. Just not gonna happen. I can see us slipping on the road to either YSU or Illinois St. Something tells me it's gonna be Illinois St. They're an upstart program. We may even lose both of those road games. I think we go 5-1 at home. Road will be huge and will likely decide our season, as I feel we will be successful at home.

This post FTMFW!!! :bow:

BlueBisonRock
12-13-2010, 02:05 AM

OK Ming. Gratz are in order. Your prognostication is of elite quality!

Just be careful when you celebrate... ;)

NDSUFan_Sav
12-13-2010, 02:14 AM
I'll eat my crow, I am REALLY glad they proved me wrong

Thanks guys:nod: :nod: :nod:

you sir suck :)

tjbison
12-13-2010, 02:22 AM
you sir suck :)

Well I'm blaming Saturday on you because you were not in Cheney;) ;)

and at least I found and quoted my own post to eat my crow;)

NDSUFan_Sav
12-13-2010, 02:27 AM
Well I'm blaming Saturday on you because you were not in Cheney;) ;)

and at least I found and quoted my own post to eat my crow;)

i put some blame on myself too

Notorious
12-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Notorious is correct again....further solidifies "Poster of the Year" status.

tony
12-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Can't believe nobody guessed 9-5.

TheBisonator
12-16-2010, 04:44 AM

Wanna meet me at Dakota Magic for Roulette tomorrow?? I'm willing to drive the 3+ hours... :D

heckler
12-16-2010, 04:51 AM
4m = worse Bison fan EVER!

Twentysix
12-16-2010, 04:52 AM
Do i get a prize for picking the right answer?

GradBison
12-16-2010, 03:34 PM
4m = worse Bison fan EVER!

lol indeed! Lumped up with some sorry ass whoioux and bunny fans in his prediction. For shame!

80ALUM
12-16-2010, 03:44 PM
I noticed "on the road" picked 8-3 or playoffs. However , he or she joined Bisonville on 11-22-10.:smh:

KC Bison
12-16-2010, 06:05 PM
I'm pretty pleased with my prediction on 5/31. I projected a 7-4 season and commented that Kansas was beatable.
:blush:

Gully
12-16-2010, 06:06 PM
NostraGully nailed it at 7-4 (althought I predict the exact games accurately).

For next year I'll say 8-3. My heart says 9-2, but that will be tough with the schedule we have.

HandoEX
12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
NostraGully nailed it at 7-4 (althought I predict the exact games accurately).

For next year I'll say 8-3. My heart says 9-2, but that will be tough with the schedule we have.

I think we go 9-2. We play the tough teams (UNI & ISUr, MSU-haven't beaten them lately, YSU will be improved) at home. SDSU and WIU are road games, but they lose everyone. Minnesota and ISUb will be tough road wins. SIU might bounce back too.

X-Factor
12-16-2010, 07:05 PM
funny to look back and see all the bunny fans predicting us with a losing record, and when it was all said and done look who ended up in the playoffs and look who has a losing record! I look for both of these trends to continue, especially considering all of the young players we have starting, and the fact that SDSU loses 20 seniors this year which includes 4DT's, 4CB's, their starting and backup RB, Domino @ LB, plus a few others.

CAS4127
12-16-2010, 08:07 PM
I was not a member of this forum when this prediction thread came out, so I just made mine.

8-3 or better with playoffs!!!

ndsubison1
12-16-2010, 09:05 PM
I noticed "on the road" picked 8-3 or playoffs. However , he or she joined Bisonville on 11-22-10.:smh:

he or she is a wise bison football mind. he/she knows the team very well because he/she is always on the road to watch the games in person. and that is the only way to have an opinion of the team

CAS4127
12-16-2010, 09:11 PM
he or she is a wise bison football mind. he/she knows the team very well because he/she is always on the road to watch the games in person. and that is the only way to have an opinion of the team

So, you guys finally figured out that on-teh-road is my alter-ego? "We" have been having some good debates tho, gotta give "me" that! It's fun to argue with yourself sometimes, you should try it, really!

ndsubison1
12-16-2010, 09:13 PM
So, you guys finally figured out that on-teh-road is my alter-ego? "We" have been having some good debates tho, gotta give "me" that! It's fun to argue with yourself sometimes, you should try it, really!

if this is true then well done sir!

CAS4127
12-16-2010, 09:15 PM
if this is true then well done sir!

"I" will never tell, nor will "he"! "We" both made the exact same prediction if that means anything.

TheBisonator
12-17-2010, 01:34 AM
I was right at 7-4, but I didn't think we'd make the playoffs, and I had us winning different games.

NDSU1980
12-17-2010, 02:14 AM
I was right at 7-4, but I didn't think we'd make the playoffs, and I had us winning different games.

I was the same way, 7-4. I never thought it was possible to get in with less then 8-3. I was right the year before when I called 3-8. Maybe next year I'll get us a season at 10-1 and a national championship.

BadlandsBison
12-17-2010, 02:21 AM
I haven't cast a vote yet. Any suggestions?

ndsubison1
12-17-2010, 02:33 AM
I haven't cast a vote yet. Any suggestions?

3-8 or worse