PDA

View Full Version : DJKyRo - Green Man?

DjKyRo
05-12-2010, 10:44 PM
So after watching the Vancouver Canucks Green Men and deciding there was a decided lack of spirit at basketball games this year I've decided to consider purchasing a green man spandex suit for sporting events I may be attending (which will be freaking all of them). My options are:

Single - $59.00, probably going green but yellow wouldn't be a bad option? Thoughts?

Double - $64.00. Could go green and yellow but that might look tacky. Again, thoughts?

Also, shameless plug - anyone want to toss 2 or 3 dollars in for a broke-ass college student (Only semi-serious) in the pursuit of improving the NDSU game day experience? :D

The fate of the newest green man (or yellow man) lays in your hands, Bisonville.

http://a174.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_657dd68f432ed0a5f886e1d82147e9fd.gif

BadlandsBison
05-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Dude, this is great! There were a couple of green men at homecoming last year. I even got a picture with one. Basically, you become an instant celebrity.

And I say go with the green color. I feel it would be dishonorable to Always Sunny if you change the green. Although yellow would be pretty cool.

onbison09
05-12-2010, 11:10 PM
I would vote solid green color.

Facts
05-12-2010, 11:51 PM
You Gotta Go Yellow.

Ssccrreeaamm Yellow!!!

56BISON73
05-13-2010, 12:37 AM
So after watching the Vancouver Canucks Green Men and deciding there was a decided lack of spirit at basketball games this year I've decided to consider purchasing a green man spandex suit for sporting events I may be attending (which will be freaking all of them). My options are:

Single - $59.00, probably going green but yellow wouldn't be a bad option? Thoughts?

Double - $64.00. Could go green and yellow but that might look tacky. Again, thoughts?

Also, shameless plug - anyone want to toss 2 or 3 dollars in for a broke-ass college student (Only semi-serious) in the pursuit of improving the NDSU game day experience? :D

The fate of the newest green man (or yellow man) lays in your hands, Bisonville.

http://a174.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_657dd68f432ed0a5f886e1d82147e9fd.gif

Of course you will have the appropriate NDSU and Bison Logos embroidered on the suit.

lakesbison
05-13-2010, 01:50 AM
someone has already done it. right hando or longhorn? wasnt it your bud?

56BISON73
05-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Go Green!!!!!!!!

HandoEX
05-13-2010, 03:12 AM

I don't know who did it last year, but one of them posted on here and one of them tailgated right next to us for Homecoming.

KyRo, get the suit and debut it in Lawrence!

MNLonghorn10
05-13-2010, 04:52 AM

didnt know him..but it was freezing out and that suit would've been miserable to be in on that day.

but i do remember him bein in the back seat of the car he rode up in,then just stuck his face to the window. hilarious crap, like someone already said, you become an instant celebrity.

NDSUFan_Sav
05-13-2010, 06:17 AM

the guy that did it for homecoming football was a friend of mine

onbison09
05-13-2010, 02:42 PM
the guy that did it for homecoming football was a friend of mine

I thought this was lakes and I was going to post "of course" :D. Now I'm kind of disappointed.

Bison09
05-16-2010, 12:54 AM
Hey guys its NDSU Greenman. I havent been on here in awhile but my dad told me the talk began again. Couple things to comment on. 1. It is very difficult to watch the game in the suit but if you guys want me there, I'll be there! 2. DJKyRo- The suit is loads of fun and I think a clad of Greenmen could cause some more missed field goals. 3. Im making the trip to Lawrence but I cant waste my money and not be able to see that game!!

DjKyRo
05-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Hey guys its NDSU Greenman. I havent been on here in awhile but my dad told me the talk began again. Couple things to comment on. 1. It is very difficult to watch the game in the suit but if you guys want me there, I'll be there! 2. DJKyRo- The suit is loads of fun and I think a clad of Greenmen could cause some more missed field goals. 3. Im making the trip to Lawrence but I cant waste my money and not be able to see that game!!

Dude, Green Man Clan is happening. I'm trying to talk my roommate into doing it too.