PDA

View Full Version : Lakes found 6 FCS teams to play

lakesbison
05-05-2010, 05:39 AM
HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/fcs-schedules/2010-fcs-football-schedules/

SOUTH ALABAMA open on 9/11
Morgan State OPEN 9/18 <<< my bet at the dome.
Robert Morris 10/23??
Fordham 9/25
Texas Southern 9/25. 10/16 open.10 games.
Miss Valley St 10/16

http://www.fbschedules.com/

No one

westnodak93bison
05-05-2010, 12:53 PM
dont see how South Alabama would be an option on 9/11. No way in hell N. Iowa would help us out and move their date imho.

DORMIE
05-05-2010, 01:34 PM
The word I heard is that it's Morgan State.

Greenie
05-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Morgan St was 6-5 last year in the MEAC. They still have the opening on 9/18 according to their website. http://www.morganstatebears.com/schedule.aspx?path=foot&schedule=98

bisonhusker
05-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Morgan State would be PERFECT. I would be very happy to have the schedule finalized.

SDbison
05-05-2010, 03:59 PM
The word I heard is that it's Morgan State.
There or here?

lakesbison
05-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Morgan's in the rainforest...

ill bet you by tonite/tomorrow..,,either the forum, bison media blog or nutbeard of the north will have.this story + pass it off as thiers.

Civil06
05-05-2010, 04:08 PM
There or here?

I say we pay 'em whatever it takes to get the game scheduled. We'll make up the cost at the basketball gate by playing UND:) :hide:

bisonhusker
05-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Morgan's in the rainforest...

ill bet you by tonite/tomorrow..,,either the forum, bison media blog or nutbeard of the north will have.this story + pass it off as thiers.

This is one thing that Lakes is 100% accurate on. These guys dig for insider info, then pass it off as they did it after they call and dig for themselves.

They don't ever say, I was on a message board and it is Morgan State.

"Gene Taylor has confirmed that NDSU will be playing Morgan State."

There are times when I read the boards, and then try to predict what certain local radio shows will talk about. "I have been hearing that..."

Twentysix
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM
HERE YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.championshipsubdivision.com/fcs-schedules/2010-fcs-football-schedules/

Robert Morris 10/23??
Fordham 9/25
Miss Valley St 10/16

http://www.fbschedules.com/

No one

+++++++++++++++ end bitchfest?

Twentysix
05-05-2010, 09:42 PM
I also agree with civil06, pay them a nice premium, we need a 11th game. Or else play there, doesnt even matter at this point.

TheBisonator
05-05-2010, 10:58 PM
The only team open on a date that we need to fill is Morgan State on 9/18.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping that a guarantee with Morgan State is being worked out.

CHADSTAUS
05-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Get a game signed now. We have tailgating to plan. This takes time to get done. There is beer to buy and brats to burn! GO HERD :nod:

MontanaBisonFan
05-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Robert Morris 10/23??
Fordham 9/25
Miss Valley St 10/16

What is wrong with Tennessee Tech with an opening on Sept 18 and Oct 30??

lakesbison
05-06-2010, 05:23 AM
http://www.ttusports.com/sports/fball/2010-11/schedule

they are full, 11 games. dont try and discredit my research!!! ha ha. j/kiddin

at arkansas, at tcu then lane college at home. doubt they would want ndsu after those first 2 games, OUCH!

lakesbison
05-06-2010, 05:22 PM
lets all take a bet on when the morgan state sept 18 game is signed.

im saying may 20.

Bison Dan
05-06-2010, 05:56 PM

im saying may 20.

Signed or announced?

BisonNeil
05-06-2010, 06:05 PM

im saying may 20.

I think a general pool where we wager when the damn schedule will be completed is a great idea. In other words, make it a general pool rather than specifically about Morgan State.

Great idea Lakes!!

roadwarrior
Dan, don't you think it would be announced the same day as it was signed?

Especially at this point.....

roadwarrior
I'll go with May 11.

Bison Dan
05-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Dan, don't you think it would be announced the same day as it was signed?

Especially at this point.....

Yes usually but if was betting it's always good to clarify the rules. I'll go with the 10th of May for the announcement.

westnodak93bison
05-06-2010, 07:01 PM
I'll go with shortly after lakes gets "the text message" from Gene. :nod:

80ALUM
05-06-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm guessing as soon as the game is announced the 10,000 strong counter will move again.:nod:

Notorious
05-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I'll go with no announcement....no game.

Bison Dan
05-06-2010, 08:00 PM
I'll go with shortly after lakes gets "the text message" from Gene. :nod:

I'm sure Lakes is putting the deal together for Gene!

lakesbison
05-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Gene and I came to an agreement on things on a golf course 2 years ago. Gene and I are just fine.

but Im saying May 20th.

TransAmBison
05-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Gene and I came to an agreement on things on a golf course 2 years ago. Gene and I are just fine.

but Im saying May 20th.
Rumor has it they ended it with a chest bump.

CHADSTAUS
05-09-2010, 03:48 AM
Get me a home game!!!!

lakesbison
05-17-2010, 02:31 PM
http://www.morganstatebears.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4

Email the AD on this link ^^^^^^^ Lets cordially invite them as fans!!

ha ha ha.

tjbison
05-17-2010, 10:05 PM
http://www.morganstatebears.com/sb_output.aspx?form=4

Email the AD on this link ^^^^^^^ Lets cordially invite them as fans!!

ha ha ha.

Please tell me you not emailing the AD of a school WE NEED to agree to play:hide:

;)

lakesbison
05-17-2010, 11:17 PM
whoa. me? I have no pull.............hmmmm

how do you think morgan state's name came up? I emailed him like a month ago.

BisonManager26
05-18-2010, 12:23 AM
What is the current status with all of this scheduling choas?
I think the Morgan State game would be a fun one to play as long as it was in Fargo.
Are the Georgetown rumors still alive or did those kind of die down?
Here are a few possibilites I can think of
1. We schedule Tennessee Tech for the 18th of September then, Robert Morris moves their last three games back a week and we schedule them for the 30th of October.

2. Fordham moves their road game against Columbia back one week and we schedule them for the 18th and schedule Tennessee Tech for the 30th

3. We play 2 less games than we should.

Am I missing any other possible solutions?
I don't know about everyone else, but I just wish we would get the dang thing figured out. I'm getting tired of waiting to find out.

westnodak93bison
05-18-2010, 12:48 AM
lakes has the prestigious position of "Self Proclaimed Strategic Arm Chair Athletic Scheduling Director"

tjbison
05-18-2010, 01:01 AM
I think the Morgan State game would be a fun one to play as long as it was in Fargo.
1. We schedule Tennessee Tech for the 18th of September then, Robert Morris moves their last three games back a week and we schedule them for the 30th of October.

2. Fordham moves their road game against Columbia back one week and we schedule them for the 18th and schedule Tennessee Tech for the 30th

I don't know about everyone else, but I just wish we would get the dang thing figured out. I'm getting tired of waiting to find out.

We only have 1 game to fill and it will be on the 18th of Sept. more than likely a home game, and then Oct 30th will be our bye week

Twentysix
05-18-2010, 01:53 AM

FCS teams only play 11 games. Except on FCS pretend leapyears. You must be new.

BisonManager26
05-18-2010, 02:01 AM
FCS teams only play 11 games. Except on FCS pretend leapyears. You must be new.

Yeah I am. I live in Minnesota. I am a senior in high school. I will be attending NDSU the next four years and will be a student manager for football. Thanks for the info.

ndsubison1
05-18-2010, 02:46 AM
whoa. me? I have no pull.............hmmmm

how do you think morgan state's name came up? I emailed him like a month ago.

we've been talking about morgan state for way longer than a month on here

Kermit
05-18-2010, 04:05 AM
Lakes invented Morgan State. And talking.

DjKyRo
05-18-2010, 04:26 AM
Lakes invented Morgan State. And talking.

Don't forget the game of football. And the internet.

BlueBisonRock
05-18-2010, 04:33 AM
Don't forget the game of football. And the internet.

On that fateful night he and Al Gore ingested a large number of non-inebrating brewskis.

Bison"FANatic"
05-18-2010, 01:42 PM
we've been talking about morgan state for way longer than a month on here

I guess it doesn't count though as it was in the Georgetown vs. Bison thread.

GradBison
05-18-2010, 02:34 PM
Yeah I am. I live in Minnesota. I am a senior in high school. I will be attending NDSU the next four years and will be a student manager for football. Thanks for the info.

Welcome aboard!

OldBison
05-18-2010, 05:15 PM

Tennessee Tech's schedule is complete.

http://www.ttusports.com/sports/fball/2009-10/releases/5_5_fb_schedule_announced

Notorious
05-19-2010, 01:59 PM

im saying may 20.

Big day tomorrow, right Lakes??

lakesbison
05-19-2010, 04:47 PM
dammit notorious, now they wont announce it til the 21st just so they dont have to listen to lakes' be right. grrr

mebisonII
05-19-2010, 05:26 PM
dammit notorious, now they wont announce it til the 21st just so they dont have to listen to lakes' be right. grrr

mebison is troubled when lakes speaks in 3rd person.

IzzyFlexion
05-20-2010, 01:38 AM

But hey, how humble is it that he doesn't capitilize it ???

Gully
05-20-2010, 03:12 AM

I can't stand that either, you'll never hear Gully do that:D

CaBisonFan
05-20-2010, 04:39 AM
CaBisonFan would never do that either. I'll have to have a talk with him.

This is the busiest thread on bisonville. Things are humming in Bison country. Maybe I could get into a philosophical conversation with myself.

BisonManager26
05-20-2010, 02:57 PM

im saying may 20.

So Lakes, Within the next 48 hours our schedule should be complete? let's hope you're right. I'm sick of waiting. :D

BlueBisonRock
05-20-2010, 03:20 PM
I was under the impression that this announcement would be made at 'Meet the Coaches' in Bloomington on the 24th.

(I have absolutely no connection or information on this topic. Just an interest to increase attendence at this event!)

SDbison
05-20-2010, 04:19 PM
I hear Lakes is setting up a beach party at his lake place this weekend in anticipation of his announcement.........."its raining bitches and the Bison will play Morgan State on Sept 18. Free Morgan drinks for the ladies!"

Superfan
05-20-2010, 04:27 PM
I hear Lakes is setting up a beach party at his lake place this weekend in anticipation of his announcement.........."its raining bitches and the Bison will play Morgan State on Sept 18. Free ruffied drinks for the ladies!"

Fixed it for you. :D

lakesbison
05-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Pontoon's already in the water. now if the bitches want to bring paintbrushes...(I only have 2 helping so far---the 2 that were on the cooler's in brookings.hint hint. then ill pay whatever (gotta paint my freakin house this weekend...!)

SDbison
05-20-2010, 05:17 PM
Pontoon's already in the water. now if the bitches want to bring paintbrushes...(I only have 2 helping so far---the 2 that were on the cooler's in brookings.hint hint. then ill pay whatever (gotta paint my freakin house this weekend...!)
Heck if the 2 that were on the coolers at the SDSU tailgate are going to be at your lakeplace I will be there to help you paint this weekend. :D

Gully
05-20-2010, 06:13 PM
I was under the impression that this announcement would be made at 'Meet the Coaches' in Bloomington on the 24th.

(I have absolutely no connection or information on this topic. Just an interest to increase attendence at this event!)

Sadly, I'm going to miss it this year...darn kids and there activities! I think that's where we met last year Rock. Have a cold one for me.

BlueBisonRock
05-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Sadly, I'm going to miss it this year...darn kids and there activities! I think that's where we met last year Rock. Have a cold one for me.

Done! :cheers:

lakesbison
05-20-2010, 09:11 PM
It might be too much of a culture shock for them to come to fargo. its' a predominately black school. thats the ONLY reason I can fathom as to why this isn't signed, sealed and delivered already. Cmon Morgan State, it'll be an experience for your players, allow them that experience!

May 20th was the drop dead date, *SIGH*

TransAmBison
05-20-2010, 09:13 PM
It might be too much of a culture shock for them to come to fargo. its' a predominately black school. thats the ONLY reason I can fathom as to why this isn't signed, sealed and delivered already. Cmon Morgan State, it'll be an experience for your players, allow them that experience!

May 20th was the drop dead date, *SIGH*
Have faith my young apprentice. If you bring the bitches, they will come.

lakesbison
05-20-2010, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHflAL2qDXg

THIS IS THE #1 REASON WHY I WANT THIS GAME!!!!

Section 21 will be right up and front for the dance routine!!

Tatanka
05-20-2010, 09:59 PM

Dude, they would break you in half....

VanClubPres
05-20-2010, 10:30 PM

nice comment some one put below video. check the link, for it does not belong here.

Righting this thread drifted post.......I cant wait for the announcement. We really need a 6th game.

And from now on I will be reffered to Lt. Obvious. (there are people that hold that Capt. rank well better than I.)

aces1180
05-20-2010, 11:07 PM
nice comment some one put below video. check the link, for it does not belong here.

Righting this thread drifted post.......I cant wait for the announcement. We really need a 6th game.

And from now on I will be reffered to Lt. Obvious. (there are people that hold that Capt. rank well better than I.)

My guess it is a certain UND loser who basically comes to Bisonville, then takes whatever is written here and makes fun of it on his own blog.

lakesbison
05-20-2010, 11:28 PM
Hey Vern...........................

CaBisonFan
05-21-2010, 04:48 AM
It just keeps getting better and better here. Interesting discussions...;)

Notorious
05-21-2010, 12:52 PM
No announcement?...Lakes does not win a cookie. What's the deal...any update from someone "in the know"?

Bison"FANatic"
05-21-2010, 01:54 PM

Holy @#$#@$# does that comment not belong put up in a public place or uttered in private. I hope Morgan state comes here and that guy happens to be in the airport and utters something like that to a buddy under his breath but ooooooooppss he says it to loud and the Morgan State football team hears it and takes him out and beats the living crap out of him.

onbison09
05-21-2010, 05:28 PM

You'll get there someday. :D I wonder if he would say that in public.

BisonNeil
05-21-2010, 06:14 PM
No announcement?...Lakes does not win a cookie. What's the deal...any update from someone "in the know"?

Rumor has it that NDSU had to make a slight modification in the contract and that it was sent back overnight to Morgan State on Wednesday. NDSU expects they should have the signed contract in hand by either today or by Monday and the game will be a done deal.

But hey, this is just a rumor, but it does come from a very, very high source :)

lakesbison
05-21-2010, 06:15 PM
WOW.

Fox Tv guy calls morgan and ndsu, no comment from each. what the HEL!L!!!!!!!!!!!!

(psst.. that means its DONE!!! and both AD"s are gone for the weekend) so technically it was done may 20th like I stated....haha... they just waiting to get on same page to announce it??? i hope??

TransAmBison
05-21-2010, 06:17 PM
WOW.

Fox Tv guy calls morgan and ndsu, no comment from each. what the HEL!L!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe I said to have patience. The flux capacitor is handy to have.