PDA

View Full Version : Still Time To Get On D.J. McNorton's Bandwagon

Texas Pathfinder
04-26-2010, 04:25 PM
lake's look like you were right on with this one.

For the one's that know anything about football, you know why DJ has been named the starting featured back and the face of NDSU football.( keep your eyes open around town )NO OFF FIELD PROBLEMS 3yrs and still going.:banghead:

Scotter1 somed it all about that 10 yrpc avg. Get well soon #23 and come help move the bison offense.

Fightin' Bison
04-26-2010, 05:10 PM
For the one's that know anything about football, you know why DJ has been named the starting featured back and the face of NDSU football.

Bohl took my seat.

Grizzled
04-26-2010, 06:06 PM

For the one's that know anything about football, you know why DJ has been named the starting featured back and the face of NDSU football.( keep your eyes open around town )NO OFF FIELD PROBLEMS 3yrs and still going.:banghead:

Scotter1 somed it all about that 10 yrpc avg. Get well soon #23 and come help move the bison offense.

Did he get those grades straightened out??

BlueBisonRock
04-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Did he get those grades straightened out??

Did he play in the spring game?

Bohl sent a strong message. I would infer that Coach Bohl was good with the results. Now, like every good college student, he needs to keep his focus on the grades. Right KyRo?

lakesbison
04-26-2010, 06:16 PM
PATHFINDER! AMEN MY TEXAS BUDDY!!

DJ WILL LEAD US THIS FALL!!

YOU AND ME IN LAWRANCE, LETS DO THIS!!

ps-im 3 for 4 in pimping players. (mertens, jose, DJ & Veldman)

tjbison
04-26-2010, 06:17 PM
I have no problem with DJ taking the ball, kid wants to help anyway he can that's why he has been a RB, WR, LB, and special teams guy.

Give em hell DJ

ndsubison1
04-26-2010, 06:33 PM
I am on the bandwagon

HandoEX
04-26-2010, 07:05 PM
Is priority seating still available? If so, mark me down for 2 :nod:

EndZoneQB
04-26-2010, 07:21 PM
Agreed, DJ looked MUCH improved at the spring game. In DJ we trust!

Grizzled
04-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Did he play in the spring game?

Bohl sent a strong message. I would infer that Coach Bohl was good with the results. Now, like every good college student, he needs to keep his focus on the grades. Right KyRo?

Yep he played in the spring game. If all it took was less than two weeks to straighten out his grades they couldn't have even been bad enough to warrant any time away. I guess i didn't think just cause he played didn't mean they where straightened out. Thats why I asked the question.

56BISON73
04-26-2010, 08:41 PM
Yep he played in the spring game. If all it took was less than two weeks to straighten out his grades they couldn't have even been bad enough to warrant any time away. I guess i didn't think just cause he played didn't mean they where straightened out. Thats why I asked the question.

It may not have been grades. he may have been cutting classes. Which will also lead to him being held out until that problem was corrected. They monitor class attendance alot more than they used to.

Kevin
04-26-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm on the DJ bandwagon but I still hope to see Voigt get a ton of carries. Ojuri too for that matter. I imagine this is a good problem to have.

Over all I'll be happy if we don't see DJ having to play freaking linebacker again.

EndZoneQB
04-26-2010, 11:06 PM
It may not have been grades. he may have been cutting classes. Which will also lead to him being held out until that problem was corrected. They monitor class attendance alot more than they used to.

I think he had some shoulder clean up or something as well. I thought I heard something about that and I assume Bohl just kept him from running the ball to cut down and wear and tear. I saw him practice on Wednesday and he had no problem getting to and turning the corner.

NDSUFan_Sav
04-27-2010, 05:54 AM
I think he had some shoulder clean up or something as well. I thought I heard something about that and I assume Bohl just kept him from running the ball to cut down and wear and tear. I saw him practice on Wednesday and he had no problem getting to and turning the corner.

He was referring to DJ...DJ missed a few spring practices due to classroom issues or grades.

TransAmBison
04-27-2010, 12:55 PM
DJ definitely made me a believer during the spring game. It is hard to believe he is the same guy. Any better moves and I would have sworn it was SD down there.

DjKyRo
04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Consider me on the bandwagon.

Twentysix
04-27-2010, 06:15 PM
hooooooorah!

westnodak93bison
04-28-2010, 12:48 AM
I watched the spring game and DJ looked way better than last year. Much more decisive imho. Also thought Lang looked fairly tough.

bosco
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Lang looked fantastic. Yes we are deep and young.

tjbison
04-28-2010, 02:15 AM
MCnorton, Sigers, Voigt, Ojuri, Lang......................WOW

What a great situation to be in, I for one love being deep at RB its a very hard position to keep fully healthy especially if you make a deep playoff or NC run

CaBisonFan
04-28-2010, 03:13 AM

No problem here. We're lucky to have a stable of DI-level running backs...and we've been spoiled over the years. Good luck to DJ !!

SDbison
04-28-2010, 03:45 AM
MCnorton, Sigers, Voigt, Ojuri, Lang......................WOW

What a great situation to be in, I for one love being deep at RB its a very hard position to keep fully healthy especially if you make a deep playoff or NC run
You can remove Ojuri from the list now........another bad apple!

tjbison
04-28-2010, 03:50 AM
You can remove Ojuri from the list now........another bad apple!

maybe, we don't know what for yet. Im optimistic it was something minor but the track record isn't great:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

if it turns out he was involved in something bad, i'm going to.......................................can't say it here but a job needs to................................

56BISON73
04-28-2010, 05:10 AM

I havent seen that in print yet. Except for your post of course. They never said that about PP and he lead the nation in rushing.

RunDMc34
04-29-2010, 01:39 AM
I think I lead the world in being on the DJ bandwagon.... The vanclub pres. is a big Voit guy - and Im the DJ fan.... In all honesty I hope they all rip it up cuz if they do its probably going to end in some bison W's.

DjKyRo
04-29-2010, 02:44 AM
I think I lead the world in being on the DJ bandwagon.... The vanclub pres. is a big Voit guy - and Im the DJ fan.... In all honesty I hope they all rip it up cuz if they do its probably going to end in some bison W's.

I know he's not a RB but I've got Brady Hansen as my sleeper pick for all-MVFC. Watch it happen. :nod:

4mcruenomore
04-29-2010, 02:54 AM
He looks good, we've always had a good running game. But only a QB that throws down the field can get you out of a 14-0 or a 28-7 deficit.

Twentysix
04-29-2010, 03:03 AM
He looks good, we've always had a good running game. But only a QB that throws down the field can get you out of a 14-0 or a 28-7 deficit.

Combined with WR that have hands.

westnodak93bison
04-29-2010, 03:09 AM
I know he's not a RB but I've got Brady Hansen as my sleeper pick for all-MVFC. Watch it happen. :nod:

Based on what evidence? I was at the spring game and didnt see anything that would lead me to believe he will get even get in the mix at WR. If I'm wrong good for Brady.

How about Justin Howard. Wow that kid ran some very crisp routes and was open all the time. Other than one drop he looked very sharp. A little Wes Welker clone if you will.

DjKyRo
04-29-2010, 04:13 AM
Based on what evidence? I was at the spring game and didnt see anything that would lead me to believe he will get even get in the mix at WR. If I'm wrong good for Brady.

It's a running gag I've been pushing since seeing him make two consecutive catches in spring practice one day. Relax, guy.

mebisonII
04-29-2010, 06:01 PM
If all 4(?) of our RBs take it as a personal mission to be the face of NDSU football and get in a grudge match race to 1500 yards on the season, I wouldn't really complain.

BigBison99
04-29-2010, 09:54 PM

can you say Brock Jensen? :)

GradBison
04-29-2010, 09:59 PM
can you say Brock Jensen? :)

Welcome aboard, you're new, you don't know 4mcrue.

BigBison99
04-29-2010, 11:06 PM
Welcome aboard, you're new, you don't know 4mcrue.

you are right i do not know 4mcrue but I do know that Brock deserves a chance and will be a great QB this year. Hes a hard working athlete.

EndZoneQB
04-30-2010, 01:45 AM
you are right i do not know 4mcrue but I do know that Brock deserves a chance and will be a great QB this year. Hes a hard working athlete.

Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough :). I'll put it this way: say something sort of negative about ND football...

VanClubPres
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough :). I'll put it this way: say something sort of negative about ND football...

Hahahahahahah

4mcruenomore
04-30-2010, 03:50 AM
I'm mentioned more than DJ in his own thread I think!

tjbison
05-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm mentioned more than DJ in his own thread I think!

your becoming a legend;)

lakesbison
05-02-2010, 03:56 PM
DJ is just jacked for this year, kid has fire in his blood. Nicest kid you will find on the NDSU team!!
Im hoping he gets alot of passes out of the backfield, maybe be a 1000+ yards rushing, 500+ yards receiving type of guy.

tjbison
05-02-2010, 04:48 PM
DJ is just jacked for this year, kid has fire in his blood. Nicest kid you will find on the NDSU team!!
Im hoping he gets alot of passes out of the backfield, maybe be a 1000+ yards rushing, 500+ yards receiving type of guy.

I'm hoping for anything to prove the naysayers wrong!! I think DJ has it and just needs his own spotlight, much like Pachall after Roehl heres to hoping we can send another RB to the NFL in DJ!!!

BisoninNWMN
05-04-2010, 02:48 AM
I doubt DJ will become like PP for the Bison.

I, for one, have my doubts about him but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Nice to have depth this year.

rutlandbison
05-04-2010, 02:53 AM
I doubt DJ will become like PP for the Bison.

I, for one, have my doubts about him but hopefully he proves me wrong.

Nice to have depth this year.
You and me both.