PDA

View Full Version : We got wrong schools in this topic area

FCSFan
04-15-2010, 07:46 AM
I don't want to come across brash, but why is there anything to do w/ the school to the north in this area? They don't belong to any conference that we do or have any affiliation w/ any of the D1 conferences we belong to? Just wondering, sorry if this came across negative. Here's a shot at them though, (how come the one true D1 conference in the state that they belong to has D3 and D2 schools in it??)

Twentysix
04-15-2010, 07:30 PM
This guy has got to have the best rep to post ratio on the internet.

ndsubison1
04-16-2010, 02:54 AM
this guy would get along well with slick

BlueBisonRock
04-16-2010, 03:17 AM
this guy would get along well with slick

Hunh? You trying to tell us something? ;)

Shawn-O
04-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I don't want to come across brash, but why is there anything to do w/ the school to the north in this area? They don't belong to any conference that we do or have any affiliation w/ any of the D1 conferences we belong to? Just wondering, sorry if this came across negative. Here's a shot at them though, (how come the one true D1 conference in the state that they belong to has D3 and D2 schools in it??)

You're right, they should just give them their own forum and stop being coy about it. It would be a time saver! ;)

tony
04-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Just for the record, I figured some UND topics belong here because they are potential conference members (in the Summit). Of course, UND stuff usually belongs in Smack.