PDA

View Full Version : Creighton.

bosco
04-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Two more in the L column. That's six in a row. We need a win big time. We have got to get the train back on the tracks. We need to get some momentum as we get into the meat of the conference schedule. I'm started to become a little concerned about or lack of offensive fire power.

BisoninNWMN
04-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Is the SB team young this year?

We haven't played that many big conference schools; and are getting beat by teams we should beat, IMO.

Any answers from someone that follows the team.

bosco
04-08-2010, 12:45 AM
We have 3 seniors, 4 juniors, 4 sophomores and 2 freshman. We lost only one player from last years team,Andi Padilla, who was a fantastic pitcher and a major key in our success last year. We are most certainly young in the circle this year with a sophomore and a true freshman. Pitching is so very important in softball and I think we've had some ups and downs this year. Probably to be expected with young pitchers. My biggest concern is the bats have been to quiet recently. It's going to take the entire team playing well to get back to the dance.

roadwarrior
04-08-2010, 01:29 AM
One more player that isn't back this season: Kelly Cantrell was our catcher last year and graduated. The Summit player of the year last year!

bosco
04-08-2010, 02:26 AM
How could I forget. By the way. I stand corrected, we did lose a few others as well ( think at least one more for a total of three). I was just focused on the pitchers.

Elephants Dream?
04-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Wasn't there another pitcher by the name of Westendorf
that may have graduated?